Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

56 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It's only in the conspiracy forum where people starts to freakout from the bricks and its pattern. lol

I made once similar vector for Shutterstock... I was thinking about flower lol 🤣

So it looks like the truckies' announcement that they would blockade on 31st August here in Oz was actually a ruse to throw the coppers off. It's really happening today 30th August from 5am!!! That's in less than 3hrs. I'm hoping this does a lot of good. Go get 'em boys!!

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Update on this,they managed the wiki entry but forgot his linked in profile.god damn slackers

Now youv suddenly suffered the catastrophic loss of your nearest and dearest or a fellow 'band' member and the first thing you do is add an entry to wiki

He happened to cowk it a hospital that doesn't exactly have a clean track record in regards keeping people alive either

His IMDB profile needs updating too: 😉

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2952146/

Interesting that the Wikipedia page was first updated on 27th August, on the day that he died, yet the BBC article took two days to be published.

Cappella are hardly a well known band, the name rings a bell, I think they had a big hit in the mid 90s, but then a lot of similar techno/dance acts did at that time.

If he has genuinely died, then I have some sympathy for his family and all that, but it is probably more likely that he is alive and well, and will be given a new identity and new life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Couldn't find that but found this:

A significant number of Premier League players are refusing vaccination.

Concerns over the number of players who are refusing to get vaccinated have increased this weekend.

Sports Minister Nigel Huddleston says the evidence is overwhelming that getting vaccinated is good for your health.

"Sports stars are role models and particularly influential with young people" he said and should use their celebrity status to encourage others to get the jab through campaigns and using their own social media platforms. 

Nadhim Zahawi, the Vaccines Minister, underlined Huddleston’s message. ‘Footballers are great role models and it would be great if they encourage their fans to get protected with the vaccine,’ said Zahawi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9936255/Why-wont-jab-Ministers-urging-Premier-League-refuseniks-role-models.html

My nephew is in the EFL Championship League and he is refusing vaccine.... lets hope he doesnt feel forced at some point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moneyistheroot said:

Top story on the BBC right now - “COVID sceptic dies in hospital”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-58376709

Yet another tale of someone who was listening to all the ‘disinformation’ then wound up on their death bed begging people to take the vaccine and wishing they had listened.

what’s more interesting is that like many subjects of these articles, he’s an actor, or used to be. Curiously his starnow profile (https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks) has been deleted, but here it is for you on the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130103214305/https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks

How strange…

found : https://web.archive.org/web/20170216094224/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2952146/

How much of Marcus Birks's work have you seen?

Known For

Lads Army
Lads ArmyHimself - Recruit
(2004)
David
DavidLucas Roberts
(2010)
Odd One In
Odd One InPeter audrea
(2010)
Hide Hide all  |    Show by... Job Year » Rating » Number of Ratings » Genre » Keyword »    |  Edit

Filmography

Jump to: Actor | Self
Hide HideActor (2 credits)
 2010Odd One In (TV Series)
Peter audrea
- Episode #1.1 (2010) ... Peter audrea
 2010David (TV Series)
Lucas Roberts
- Episode #1.167 (2010) ... Lucas Roberts (credit only)
Hide HideSelf (1 credit)
 2004Lads Army (TV Series)
Himself - Recruit
- Episode #2.8 (2004) ... Himself - Recruit
- Episode #2.7 (2004) ... Himself - Recruit
- Episode #2.6 (2004) ... Himself - Recruit
- Episode #2.5 (2004) ... Himself - Recruit
- Episode #2.4 (2004) ... Himself - Recruit
Edit

Personal Details

Official Sites:

StarNow
Edit

Trivia:

He is one-half of The Cameleonz also known as Diamond & The Ruff.

Message Boards

Discuss Marcus Birks on the IMDb message boards »

Edited by Beaujangles

26 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

His IMDB profile needs updating too: 😉

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2952146/

Interesting that the Wikipedia page was first updated on 27th August, on the day that he died, yet the BBC article took two days to be published.

Cappella are hardly a well known band, the name rings a bell, I think they had a big hit in the mid 90s, but then a lot of similar techno/dance acts did at that time.

If he has genuinely died, then I have some sympathy for his family and all that, but it is probably more likely that he is alive and well, and will be given a new identity and new life.

I wonder how it looked like: "Hallo, BBC? Here well known covid denier - Before I die I want to record strong message to my fans"... My mom used to say it's getting better before people die.😅 When I hear about these stars saying they are against jab I wonder when they will die of covid... Marcus Birks

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I wonder how it looked like: "Hallo, BBC? Here well known covid denier - Before I die I want to record strong message to my fans"... My mom used to say it's getting better before people die.😅 When I hear about these stars saying they are against jab I wonder when they will die of covid... Marcus Birks

Probably more along the lines of 'struggling musician' answered some casting advert. Don't forget, as part of some no-name 90s music act, has probably had no decent work or income for at least the last 18 months.

"How do you fancy a role as a crisis actor? We'll tell you what to say, here's your script and role. We'll put you in a hospital bed in a studio. After a couple of weeks, you'll have 'died'. You can forget about your previous career, we'll give you some new identity so you can start your life again."

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Probably more along the lines of 'struggling musician' answered some casting advert. Don't forget, as part of some no-name 90s music act, has probably had no decent work or income for at least the last 18 months.

"How do you fancy a role as a crisis actor? We'll tell you what to say, here's your script and role. We'll put you in a hospital bed in a studio. After a couple of weeks, you'll have 'died'. You can forget about your previous career, we'll give you some new identity so you can start your life again."

And when done covids strangled him... 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

Mrs Doc watches this guy now and then. He's got a bit of a strange way about him, I was 🤣 the first time I saw him... but he seems to understand his eastern religions (Tao + Buddhism). Kind of reminds me a bit of a Baptist preacher too, he's got a few signature one liners he seems to use in all his vids. He's been on the 'tube' for years. At times he's just fucking strange but he knows exactly what's going on and seems to have a decent amount of views on his stuff. Can't argue with anything he says in this one. Good to know stuff like this is still slipping through the algorithm. He is bloody odd though🤪.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mrs Doc watches this guy now and then. He's got a bit of a strange way about him, I was 🤣 the first time I saw him... but he seems to understand his eastern religions (Tao + Buddhism). Kind of reminds me a bit of a Baptist preacher too, he's got a few signature one liners he seems to use in all his vids. He's been on the 'tube' for years. At times he's just fucking strange but he knows exactly what's going on and seems to have a decent amount of views on his stuff. Can't argue with anything he says in this one. Good to know stuff like this is still slipping through the algorithm. He is bloody odd though🤪.

He's a Brit aint he that been in the states a while ? i detect m25 circle in his voice

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

My Yewtube homepage, (as always..)

image.png.ca3315aebf0eba6275bb8e4a9192b9d7.png

Look at the state of it, all “influencer” types aka narcissists, I love the “lies you’re told” title as though what they’re telling you is 100% gospel. Con artists. 

21 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think Dr Tasnim meant to type is the covid vaccine haram? could be wrong though

Vaccine confidence project ? wonder who funds that ?

I think Dr Tasnim will takeover from Dr Killary. Look at her website. lol

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

He's a Brit aint he that been in the states a while ? i detect m25 circle in his voice

LOL 🤣

Basingstoke....Milton Keynes? No offence if anyone lives there....

He's too much of love 'n' light for my liking.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

LOL 🤣

Basingstoke....Milton Keynes? No offence if anyone lives there....

He's too much of love 'n' light for my liking.

i stayed in MK for a while and you know you could be right,he reminds of Shaggy on Steve Penk doing the Fortnum and Mason phone prank from years ago

1 hour ago, moneyistheroot said:

Look at the state of it, all “influencer” types aka narcissists, I love the “lies you’re told” title as though what they’re telling you is 100% gospel. Con artists. 

It's interesting because I don't get any pro-vaxx or pro-lockdown stuff in my YT feed. I'm subbed to channels that question it all and I'm subbed to many hobby related channels. I get a great feed every day and I'm not joking about that. Perhaps do more liking and disliking and the 'system' will ''get it''. I don't use the search function but get stuff that resembles existing subbed channels.

Edited by Firebird