Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

If what you predict comes true, then it's likely you've got it the wrong way round.  They will come for YOU first because you're the easy target.  Republicans and Travellers, and organised criminals, will not be at the top of the list.

I would think they would go for whom they percieve as the biggest threat first????

Or they might just leave us alone as the Cunts might too busy shittin a brick because they're dealing with the backlash of adverse reactions from the jab.

On a side note, Denmark has just announced the lifting of all restictions from Sept 10 and we might well follow suit?

12 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just been reading the comments on some Daily mail covid stories and a lot of the fraggles there are complaining how they lost their sense of smell and taste after they 'caught covid' (lying twats),so i doubt theyd smell the coffee even if you lined up some fine fresh roast java and got them to snort it

well they cant smell the Bullshit either , let alone see. It!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Swiss secret service warns Vaccination centers could become a terror target

https://www.blick.ch/politik/schweizer-geheimdienst-warnt-impfzentren-koennten-zum-terrorziel-werden-id16788612.html

Thing is,

Virtually all so called terror groups in recent History have been controlled opposition directed by the Elites. either directly or by having plants within.

Pretty easy to see how they could manipulate the situation so that being an "anti vaxxer", could by default mean that you are a terrorist sympathiser. 

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Look, this is how I see it.

In any warzone you have only three reasonable choices -

1.  Fight.
  2. Survive.
  3. Die.

I take it option 3 would be the least popular with most folk!

Option 2 is a possibility but, let's face it, how many of us are actually cut out for survival in the wilderness? What kind of a life would that be anyway?

So, it seems to me that the most favourable option is to fight back. There's nothing to lose when you consider the other two options but plenty to gain by winning.

And therein lies the problem,option one is off the cards for the majority because they still haven't lost anything of note and still think they have an awful lot to lose by fighting so that precludes a huge majority in the UK at least ,yes they may attend protests ,but thats it theyve one their bit now or they have signed a few dozen online petitions again,theyve done their bit

Life appears as normal out there at the moment ,what the coming months will bring is anyones guess but going from what i've just been reading even the so called militia group cant organise a piss up in a brewery either,i'dd lov to be proven wrong but relying on telegram ? cmon for fucks sake that place has been infested for over a year

I can't see any fighting taking place this year or any effective opposition even when the kid jabs are rolled out

I honestly give in,not to the extent im gonna rush to get jabbed but my faith in my fellow humans dwindles by the hour the slow boil continues

7 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Thing is,

Virtually all so called terror groups in recent History have been controlled opposition directed by the Elites. either directly or by having plants within.

Pretty easy to see how they could manipulate the situation so that being an "anti vaxxer", could by default mean that you are a terrorist sympathiser. 

The ground work is already being done to generate that connection,ably assisted by the storming of the capitol by a bunch of actors and the widespread use of the term domestic terrorist,In the UK the msm are already drip feeding the dull and terminally stupid the connection piecemeal so they can pick up the piecs and reassemble them into the desired 'hate' ,lost count of the amount of replies i saw when i went for a trawl through that social barometer which is the daily mail comments section all making out the unjabbed were nothing short of killers of innocent women and children.'jail them' deny them medical trearment' 'lock them up' 'take away their passports' ffs all ive done is said no thanks to an experimental drug !! (which was still voluntary last time i checked)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Thing is,

MSM are already correlating "anti vaxxers" and "terrorism"

‘Treat It Like Terrorism’ – How To Stop Anti-Vaccine Propaganda

Vaccines continue to save the lives of millions but for as long as they have existed so has anti-vaccine sentiment. Molecular Virology & Microbiology Professor Dr Peter Hotez, Professor Kevin Fenton from Public Health England and HuffPost journalist Jesselyn Cook on the perils of vaccine misinformation.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Thing is,

last week a Politician had apple juice poured over her while promoting  a mobil jab bus .

press jumped on it as if it was terror act!!

apple juice for fuck sake !

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

well they cant smell the Bullshit either , let alone see. It!

But it is fun to taunt them especially some of the more ardent jab champions,i use it as a pressure relief,if im pissed off i go there to the comments and let rip as best as  i can get away with

I'm suffering YOU can have some of it,we're all in this together dont forget is my new motto

14 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I was thinking also it could be fibroids for example...its just strange it started right after being with vaccinated neighbour. Could be coincidence...but maybe not.  Yes I feel she is in danger...I have been advising to try anywhere to get a scan...we need to kow what if anything shows up on it. Shes worried about going to the hospital, any hospital but she really needs a scan. I told her to keep on asking.... she says she will see a doctor on Monday, hopefully it leads somewhere that helps.

She has children and is trying to sort it all out. She is definitely not having the vaccine herself...but understands the possible risks from those who have had it. Im in Canada but do keep in touch several times a day... trying to monitor her situation.... she is very anxious and scared that she will be inadvertently be put on a `covid ward`  - She has said she will pay for a scan if necessary.... if that happens and something is wrong the liability is with the neglecting hospital.

Thank you for your input and help...and thank you to everyone who has offered help by suggestions. I am out of likes at the moment but very grateful to you all.

I'd definitely go to a private hospital and they will scan her immediately. Just to put her mind at ease. Yeah definitely on liability front if anything shows up. I can imagine how worried she is. :(

Top story on the BBC right now - “COVID sceptic dies in hospital”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-58376709

Yet another tale of someone who was listening to all the ‘disinformation’ then wound up on their death bed begging people to take the vaccine and wishing they had listened.

what’s more interesting is that like many subjects of these articles, he’s an actor, or used to be. Curiously his starnow profile (https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks) has been deleted, but here it is for you on the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130103214305/https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks

How strange…

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, moneyistheroot said:

Top story on the BBC right now - “COVID sceptic dies in hospital”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-58376709

Yet another tale of someone who was listening to all the ‘disinformation’ then wound up on their death bed begging people to take the vaccine and wishing they had listened.

what’s more interesting is that like many subjects of these articles, he’s an actor, or used to be. Curiously his starnow profile (https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks) has been deleted, but here it is for you on the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130103214305/https://www.starnow.co.uk/marcusbirks

How strange…

Media fakery, bet he's not really dead...

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Media fakery, bet he's not really dead...

wouldn’t surprise me, you can pull off anything nowadays on MSM/social media

I’ve had two close relatives in hospital this year and it was a battle to go and see them, had to be cleared by the nurse in charge for me to visit my dad only after he’d been tested negative for Covid twice, but you can have all film crews and journalists walking the wards and talking to people no problem?

if someone was on their death bed the last thing you’d want is a bunch of cameras stuck in your face

Absolute rubbish, it’s infuriating.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Next we'll have a false flag which will be blamed on them, meaning all people against satan juice get tarred with the 'nutter' brush.

And right on cue the DM comes to the rescue with a honeypot story (having spent some time in that group on telegram this afternoon im even more convinced now)) ,that tar brush is a mile wide and will affect so many but an equal amount

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Just like they did after January 6. Anyone questioning the US election result or having sympathy for Trump is a potential ''domestic terrorist''.

• Sad 1

Total EU, UK and USA- ADR’S Covid- 19 Injection Damage and Fatalities (August 2021) EU/USA /UK– 38,488 Covid-19 injection related deaths, plus 6.3 million injuries reported by 1.9 million people so far in August 2021

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1