Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

see this makes me nervous because the problem with all risings against central control is that if they are not taken through to completion and fail to overthrow the central control, the central control will then carry out retribution against the leadership and membership of the movement

We saw this occur in the wake of the various jacobite risings in scotland, we saw it occur in a recent example of the storming of the capitol building in the US and i saw it myself on a tiny scale in a trade union situation I was involved in.

If you go down that path and you go off 'half cocked' you will not only fail but then open yourself up to retaliation

This is not a plea for cowardice, this is a plea for canniness

We know that the cabal is just itching to brand all dissenters as 'domestic terrorists' because by recategorising us as a national threat they can then justify turning the apparatus of the state against us which means police, intelligence, military and all the rest.

Suddenly we stop being concerned parents who don't want our children to be injected with experimental drugs that are funded by known population reduction proponents like bill gates and overnight we become enemy combatants

The truth is that the vast majority of us are committed to PEACEFUL redress of grievances. I myself have always advocated the approach of VOTING WITH YOUR FEET as a way to PEACEFULLY remould society. This doesn't mean i don't believe in self defence when under direct attack but if people are organising for a collective self defence against what they perceive to be an attack on society then they are going to need to be very careful that if they take a positive action that it doesn't backfire and become counter productive by giving the cabal the ammunition they need to then demonise all dissenters as 'extremists' that need to be taken down in the name of the common good

As much as i love the idea of veterans filling the ranks of the dissenters (and that needs to happen along with active police and active military members too) i am nervous in that i believe that....no i EXPECT that the cabal will always seek to demonise what they brand as 'anti-vaxxers' and 'conspiracy theorists' (ie all those who don't blindly believe the state) and i know that one of the methods they use to do this is false flag attack which could involve military people carrying out attacks which are then blamed on 'anti-vaxxers' which then enables the state to declare them 'terrorists' and suspend not only their rights but the rights of everyone else and before you can say 'the rothschilds did it' you find yourself living in a naked and fullblown police state (which is where the cabal are desperate to take all of this)

I can see your point however the british people have shown they cannot organise a piss up in a brewery never mind a takeover of government ,what i don't see is anything like resistance and when something does appear its the armchair generals who are most vocal against it.They have done nothing more than meet and discuss how they would go about it,and its scared somebody,be that daily mail reporters and its cretinous readership or central government but one things for sure the gov DO fear veterans as they know that should they 'kick off' theres a good chance their monopoly on force will be jepordised by the dissent spreading amongst the ranks (which i shall pray to several deities tonight to manifest itself and soon) 18 months in and nothing and i mean nothing has slowed anything down.

How many more deaths have to happen ? 1500 + not enough ? (plus untold thousands misdiagnosed)waiting for the kids to start dying and then how many will be enough ? when do we say enough is enough ?

We as a population are under direct attack and have been from day one,admittedly they are subtle with it and the slow leak of their intentions to start stabbing kids is almost complete with possibly one of the most heinous crimes this century about to be committed on a completely unsuspecting population,how do we vote with our feet to stop that ? did you see the turnout in London yesterday ? it was pathetic

I'm exceedingly lucky in that personal circumstances mean i have absolutely nothing left to lose (and i'm not being over dramatic here,this is absolutely genuine) and the famous quote from alexander Solzenyhtsin burns in my mind with a flame i cant put out

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Wow, interesting. Perhaps why the number 7 is auspicious.

well....one reason out of a bunch of reasons for example you could speak astrotheologically about 7 summer months and 7 corresponding groups of fixed stars. The seven churches of the bible could then represent, when viewed through this particular filter, the 7 houses of the zodiac through which the sun travels during those 7 months eg Ephesus= Mars = the lamb of God = March but you could go on an on about the number 7so in kabbalistic terms 7 is the number of completion, the consumation of things. It is a completion of a cycle and return into itself. The seventh sephirah is netzach= venus = green = growth. Its also a division of time eg the 7 days of the week and so on and so on and so on: layer upon layer upon layer of meaning

Edited by Macnamara

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

Whose gonna do these trials? They’re untouchable, can bribe, blackmail and kill anyone who stands in their way. Only solution I see is if enough people get their pitchforks out, but it will never happen. Too many brainwashed folks about, the protests are peaceful, and if they weren’t then we would be under a police state even faster than planned... only solution I see for us is to find an island somewhere and somehow survive 

I may try Canvey Island in Essex.

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I can see your point however the british people have shown they cannot organise a piss up in a brewery never mind a takeover of government ,what i don't see is anything like resistance and when something does appear its the armchair generals who are most vocal against it.

an approach advocated by anarcho-communists who also want to overthrow the current system is what they call 'dual power'

Dual power is the approach of simply withdrawing from their system and instead building your own parallel system so that your parallel system grows whilst theirs shrinks and then withers on the vine = peaceful transition to something new

I have identified, through learning, that the system in its current form is a CORPORATE system and that those corporations are owned by the cabal. I have read about HUGE numbers of CONNECTIONS between cabal members and various corporations

The cabal have essentially created the corporate model in its current form as a legal vehicle behind which they can hide themselves and protect themselves from legal ramifications

This is the model i advocate and far from sitting in an armchair i have actively redesigned (an ongoing process) my life to withdraw from their system. If you think that is easy then give it a go. Believe me going to a march every saturday is far easier

Edited by Macnamara

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Revealed: The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called 'Veterans 4 Freedom' plotting attacks on vaccine centres and chaos on Britain's streets 

Calling itself Veterans 4 Freedom (V4F) and founded by a former Royal Marine commando, the self-styled paramilitary group is made up of 16 operational 'cells' across Britain, linked to a secret leadership command. Some members appear obsessed with weapons and have discussed violent insurrection, including attacking vaccine centres and targeting employees - what one chillingly termed 'bringing the fight to the people sticking the needle in'. (Pictured right: Meeting on Tuesday, while left: Member Mikey P with and without face mask, bottom left: group's messages while right: One member's air rifle collection)

Some of the worrying messages sent between members of the 'cell' - discussing crossbows, slashing tyres and tracking NHS workers

What an absolute load of made up media  horse shit.

Sadly, so, so many plebs will believe it.

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

BigHeyoka certainly knows what he's talking about.

He is blind to some things, like he will talk about Schwab's ties to Nazis, but I don't think he knows about Schwab's name origins or that he was sitting in a Synagogue having breakfast while watching 9/11. Nobody is ever going to have all the facts though, but he understands the threat we face at least.

Now lets consider the australian trucker approach

They advocate shutting down the country and its economy by refusing to operate the trucks

The state can do what the bosses always do in trade union situations which is bring in 'scab' labour which could be in the form of military or private contractors being used to drive the trucks until they starve the people out

Also we learn constantly about the dangers of food shortages and there are claims that the cabal are actively trying to bring these about by shutting down meat packing plants or killing livestock (after claiming they are infected by some virus) or by leaving food to rot in warehouses or by stopping transient work forces from being able to travel in order to bring in the harvest eg fruit farms

So isn't there a danger with such a move that we might actually help the cabal to create a crisis? If you think about the necessities of life water and food are the most important along with shelter

Some people are going to lose their shelter as the state withdraws its temporary protections for those that couldn't pay their rents during lockdowns but for most people shelter is not their most pressing concern

So food or rather lack of it can become a crisis out of which the elites can then apply leverage to people eg ''we can provide you with emergency food supplies but you must agree to updated vaccine passports '' etc

this is why a dual power system has in built resilience because people going down the dual power route have been working on producing their own food and therefore cannot be held to ransom by central controllers

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What an absolute load of made up media  horse shit.

Sadly, so, so many plebs will believe it.

Here they come.... all nicely photoshopped into one picture.

_120319480_sundaytelegraph2908.png

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Shame he never put that together before he rolled his arm up for the satan juice......TWICE.

Strikes me that many of the so called 'salabrities' rolled out to be pro jab voices are of a certain age to appeal to certain age demographics,the cynic in me says him and white van morrison could also be the acceptable face of controlled opposition

Ask anyone under 30 who either of them are and watch the blank looks

16 minutes ago, Velma said:

Here they come.... all nicely photoshopped into one picture.

_120319480_sundaytelegraph2908.png

Whats more interesting is the smart motorways story, ''the continued rollout'' the worst pandemic in the history of humankind and smart motorways are important ?  (tongue firmly in cheek as i typed that)

If theres one thing i have learnt over the last few years its that if anything has smart in its title it is going to either cost you money ,cost you some of your liberty and in some cases cost you your life

Reject anything with smart in its title