Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why I don't have faith in trials. We are occupied.

They own the institutions. Vote out or fire a few top dogs, the system itself creates new ones. Needing a ''revolution'' is putting it mildly.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Isn't that just a decadent show about crime, written by David Judah Simon, a guy that promotes the vax and all sorts of other BS on his Twitter? I'll stick with my wholesome entertainment, mate.

i think it's a class and addictive programme (but like all my best music/programmes i know when after i listen/watch who my enemy is), but no doubt i think there's some gematria/numerology shit going on here. it tallies up then stops at what i posted.

i've found out that there are no coincidences.

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

Has anybody questioned why we don't see video of vaccine injured people who shakes constantly...like the ones we've seen some American nurses?

Americans have no shame, Ozzie's are too proud? 

9 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i've found out that there are no coincidences.

Nope, no cohencidences like V For Zion. A film that gives us half truths. It tells people that we live in a Christian Far-Right dystopia that persecutes the chosenites and other minorities, but people will buy into the lies because they just see the dystopian element. Totally cringepilled.

v.jpg

https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/v-for-vendetta-reality-inverted.html

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

It would have to be genuine trials by the people. By real patriots. And I have no idea how we get to that point, but it would be ideal if we could make it happen. Treason has been committed. Our constitutions have been pissed on. Virtually every human right has been destroyed. Everything and anything good our ancestors fought for has been destroyed. The idea that at the end of all this, these bastards just walk away from it with no legal consequences, just to move onto their next scam... I can't mentally accept that. They have to be held to account somehow.

Yes we know the main instigators and the public face of the enemy but when would these trials get around to prosecuting the volunter vaccinator or the covid marshal ? both equally complicit in the genocide and as equally as guilty as billy goats if not more guilty,he's just spouting their plans the volunteer jabber is actually doing the killing,i'll say it again,all the courts in all the countries of the world operating 24/7 would be unable to prosecute all those involved

Which then begs the question of who gets prosecuted and under what criteria ? yes lets excute all members of spi b but who next ?

We would have to go into a 'forgetting' the same as germany did post ww2

I'd rather all the firearms laws were removed and let the people deal with it at a local level

Those still standing at the end of that would then have the job of rebuilding,a job i do not want to be around to see,Dark ages 2.0 here we come

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Dunno. Don't know anyone else ill. Wife is ribbing me about transmission. 

Car journey with air conditioning on ? 

I honestly am at a loss. We weren't worn out, weren't eating crap, didn't meet anyone who was ill or had been ill 

The only thing I can think is we were zapped by electro magnetic ray (absolutely no proof). It prevent oxygen absorption into blood. Body cells were killed , the clean up was hard work as the low oxygen persisted. 

All of our ills can be rooted in the low oxygen 

I haven't heard from any friends or family being out of it for 2 weeks... 

Also interesting that both of you have been ill at the same time so yes. Plausible. 

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nope, no cohencidences like V For Zion. A film that gives us half truths. It tells people that we live in a Christian Far-Right dystopia that persecutes the chosenites and other minorities, but people will buy into the lies because they just see the dystopian element. Totally cringepilled.

v.jpg

https://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2015/04/v-for-vendetta-reality-inverted.html

man, i know, actually did a search online to search a few characters on wiki the other day and that pic came up but if you click it aint on wiki 🤔

ok, fuck me, i'm getting officially freaked out ... screen grabs from the wire:

422194722_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview.png.e2f8a09a388f8b606715a79ba8988238.png

1238213697_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview2.png.6cfe5f18e37b4f7ffe0ff1efe3bb9b0b.png

NOW PERP FROM MY STREET:

727013022_CASTLEVIEWPERPSIGNBUILDINGWIREBRICK.png.b1cadf05462fb68afc738a50e812b7f0.png

there are no coincidences. i mean wtf.

what does that symbol mean ?

15 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

man, i know, actually did a search online to search a few characters on wiki the other day and that pic came up but if you click it aint on wiki 🤔

ok, fuck me, i'm getting officially freaked out ... screen grabs from the wire:

422194722_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview.png.e2f8a09a388f8b606715a79ba8988238.png

1238213697_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview2.png.6cfe5f18e37b4f7ffe0ff1efe3bb9b0b.png

NOW PERP FROM MY STREET:

727013022_CASTLEVIEWPERPSIGNBUILDINGWIREBRICK.png.b1cadf05462fb68afc738a50e812b7f0.png

there are no coincidences. i mean wtf.

what does that symbol mean ?

What symbol, the foliate inserts in the brickwork?

I'm talking about subversion and social engineering but if you want to talk about symbolism in art and entertainment then feel free to talk about it in my thread if you like, as I feel like we're both going a bit off-topic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

My son is unvaccinated and apparently his friends put a magnet on a few vaccinated friends. The magnets do stick...this is not a hoax.

I've tried on a few who'd had the A/Z, none stuck. Someone I know came in the pub the other day who'd had his second pfizer jab an hour before the pub. He let me try the magnet and it stuck, tried it twice. I promptly went and scrubbed my hands and moved further away! 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Really sorry to hear that. I don't wish to add further upset, but having an MRI with the possibilty that Graphene Oxide may be in the 'vaccines' rings alarm bells in my head.

Did your Grandfather have the Pfizer jabs by any chance?

Ah yes of course I forgot to mention this, I was talking to my mum about that, and the story about the girl they had to pull out. I’ll try and find out, so is pfizer different in this way? 

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

DAILY EXPOSE is a SHILL site!

Got up this morning and checked the latest Daily Expose site and couldn't believe my eyes. F**king GARBAGE! I'll never use their site again.

Screenshot_20210829-090836_Telegram.jpg.1da809a446b2d537663d21b4947f1efc.jpg

'The above satire is fictional in that Mr. Gates has made no such speech and the Gates Foundation has not established any funds to compensate vaccine victims or to make available effective, inexpensive COVID-19 remedies. All the rest of the article is factual'

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/29/bill-gates-calls-for-the-withdrawal-of-all-covid-19-vaccines/

🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'The above satire is fictional in that Mr. Gates has made no such speech and the Gates Foundation has not established any funds to compensate vaccine victims or to make available effective, inexpensive COVID-19 remedies. All the rest of the article is factual'

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/29/bill-gates-calls-for-the-withdrawal-of-all-covid-19-vaccines/

🤔

Exactly. There's more and more of this 'satirical' shit appearing now on sites I once trusted. The Expose is losing PAID members because of it now.

Reiner Fullmich is another idiot that posted fake news in his 'simulation' exercise. We don't need this crap. Let the MSM post the fake news. We who are awake should be above that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TerryH said:

Part of life involves being ill sometimes....different people react in different ways to that. Some make a big deal about it others just work through it. More and more now though people dont accept it as part of life especially since this whole convid thing started every little sniffle seems to bring about thoughts of imminent death

I agree friend, covid has put a big spotlight on anyone who gets seriously ill now, thought this lad was a truther before he fell ill, but even he caved and said he thinks it might be real now! I explained a few things to him and linked him a lot of stats and graphs, just to try remove the covid goggles.

What amazes me is that they (the crew I work with in a brasserie) all fall on their straw man argument when they interrogate me on why I will not be jabbed (or why I don’t vote, was interrogated on that too) they all say but you can spread it if you don’t have symptoms. I explain to them that the jab doesn’t stop you getting it or apparently “spreading” it, explained the patent situation and the pcr being pulled, no more deaths e.t.c. all they go on about is somebody they know who had a sniffly nose or lost taste, and the odd family who all died with “covid”, environmental coincidence has caused many families to die in quick succession, notice they tend to always live together. The next bit made me laugh.

I threw my arm round Hattie who is not very well, but still working. I said “if you can spread illness without any symptoms, how the fuck isn’t Hattie making us ill?” “If you’re all that scared why are we working with people who HAVE symptoms?” “So she’s got something else, doesn’t that mean she’s more susceptible to catching convid? Should anyone be working with symptoms?”

Typical fluoride stare, I don’t give I fuck I said natural hollistic ways have 100% efficacy and generally zero side effects. So I choose my immune system over any vaccine ever. Vaccines have still never been proved to have any more efficacy than eating the contents of an ashtray. Statistics don’t mean shit, I want hard concrete evidence, this means decades of R&D and testing, not coercing people into taking experimental jabs. 

All the management at the pub are still trying to coerce people into wearing masks and taking lateral flow tests, what they don’t realise is nobody is ill, and they are just making themselves short staffed, overworked and far more likely to get ill themselves. 

This world has gone mad, people have no logical thought or common sense anymore. Every time somebody interrogates me they always walk of saying we’ll be here for hours, and that’s it people don’t want the nitty gritty debates anymore. They’re just floating through life now, fully programmed by the deep state. It’s a sorry state really to see a world of people who once said “if you believe everything in the news you’d never leave your house” oh the irony…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Exactly. There's more and more of this 'satirical' shit appearing now on sites I once trusted. The Expose is losing PAID members because of it now.

Reiner Fullmich is another idiot that posted fake news in his 'simulation' exercise. We don't need this crap. Let the MSM post the fake news. We who are awake should be above that.

I agree. It's okay when it's a site that is known for satire, but it's annoying when it's supposed to be factual.

8 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

They are talking about opening hairdressers to start with soon for the jabbed only  ,Im wondering what will happen to the business owners if they have been jabbed too ,will they spontaneously combust ,one can only hope . i will certainly be telling my hairdresser that she is  acting as an agent of the state.

I will be buying a pair of sharp scissors.

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree. It's okay when it's a site that is known for satire, but it's annoying when it's supposed to be factual.

Loads of negative comments, and I see they've now added the word 'SATIRE' to the article title. Too little, too late for me I'm afraid and probably only altered because they were afraid of losing money.

Screenshot_20210829-101021_Chrome.jpg.39166bbb97f629241b9776753e222e96.jpg

• Like 1