Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Really sorry to hear that. I don't wish to add further upset, but having an MRI with the possibilty that Graphene Oxide may be in the 'vaccines' rings alarm bells in my head.

Did your Grandfather have the Pfizer jabs by any chance?

Ah yes of course I forgot to mention this, I was talking to my mum about that, and the story about the girl they had to pull out. I’ll try and find out, so is pfizer different in this way? 

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

DAILY EXPOSE is a SHILL site!

Got up this morning and checked the latest Daily Expose site and couldn't believe my eyes. F**king GARBAGE! I'll never use their site again.

Screenshot_20210829-090836_Telegram.jpg.1da809a446b2d537663d21b4947f1efc.jpg

'The above satire is fictional in that Mr. Gates has made no such speech and the Gates Foundation has not established any funds to compensate vaccine victims or to make available effective, inexpensive COVID-19 remedies. All the rest of the article is factual'

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/29/bill-gates-calls-for-the-withdrawal-of-all-covid-19-vaccines/

🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'The above satire is fictional in that Mr. Gates has made no such speech and the Gates Foundation has not established any funds to compensate vaccine victims or to make available effective, inexpensive COVID-19 remedies. All the rest of the article is factual'

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/29/bill-gates-calls-for-the-withdrawal-of-all-covid-19-vaccines/

🤔

Exactly. There's more and more of this 'satirical' shit appearing now on sites I once trusted. The Expose is losing PAID members because of it now.

Reiner Fullmich is another idiot that posted fake news in his 'simulation' exercise. We don't need this crap. Let the MSM post the fake news. We who are awake should be above that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TerryH said:

Part of life involves being ill sometimes....different people react in different ways to that. Some make a big deal about it others just work through it. More and more now though people dont accept it as part of life especially since this whole convid thing started every little sniffle seems to bring about thoughts of imminent death

I agree friend, covid has put a big spotlight on anyone who gets seriously ill now, thought this lad was a truther before he fell ill, but even he caved and said he thinks it might be real now! I explained a few things to him and linked him a lot of stats and graphs, just to try remove the covid goggles.

What amazes me is that they (the crew I work with in a brasserie) all fall on their straw man argument when they interrogate me on why I will not be jabbed (or why I don’t vote, was interrogated on that too) they all say but you can spread it if you don’t have symptoms. I explain to them that the jab doesn’t stop you getting it or apparently “spreading” it, explained the patent situation and the pcr being pulled, no more deaths e.t.c. all they go on about is somebody they know who had a sniffly nose or lost taste, and the odd family who all died with “covid”, environmental coincidence has caused many families to die in quick succession, notice they tend to always live together. The next bit made me laugh.

I threw my arm round Hattie who is not very well, but still working. I said “if you can spread illness without any symptoms, how the fuck isn’t Hattie making us ill?” “If you’re all that scared why are we working with people who HAVE symptoms?” “So she’s got something else, doesn’t that mean she’s more susceptible to catching convid? Should anyone be working with symptoms?”

Typical fluoride stare, I don’t give I fuck I said natural hollistic ways have 100% efficacy and generally zero side effects. So I choose my immune system over any vaccine ever. Vaccines have still never been proved to have any more efficacy than eating the contents of an ashtray. Statistics don’t mean shit, I want hard concrete evidence, this means decades of R&D and testing, not coercing people into taking experimental jabs. 

All the management at the pub are still trying to coerce people into wearing masks and taking lateral flow tests, what they don’t realise is nobody is ill, and they are just making themselves short staffed, overworked and far more likely to get ill themselves. 

This world has gone mad, people have no logical thought or common sense anymore. Every time somebody interrogates me they always walk of saying we’ll be here for hours, and that’s it people don’t want the nitty gritty debates anymore. They’re just floating through life now, fully programmed by the deep state. It’s a sorry state really to see a world of people who once said “if you believe everything in the news you’d never leave your house” oh the irony…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Exactly. There's more and more of this 'satirical' shit appearing now on sites I once trusted. The Expose is losing PAID members because of it now.

Reiner Fullmich is another idiot that posted fake news in his 'simulation' exercise. We don't need this crap. Let the MSM post the fake news. We who are awake should be above that.

I agree. It's okay when it's a site that is known for satire, but it's annoying when it's supposed to be factual.

8 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

They are talking about opening hairdressers to start with soon for the jabbed only  ,Im wondering what will happen to the business owners if they have been jabbed too ,will they spontaneously combust ,one can only hope . i will certainly be telling my hairdresser that she is  acting as an agent of the state.

I will be buying a pair of sharp scissors.

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree. It's okay when it's a site that is known for satire, but it's annoying when it's supposed to be factual.

Loads of negative comments, and I see they've now added the word 'SATIRE' to the article title. Too little, too late for me I'm afraid and probably only altered because they were afraid of losing money.

Screenshot_20210829-101021_Chrome.jpg.39166bbb97f629241b9776753e222e96.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

man, i know, actually did a search online to search a few characters on wiki the other day and that pic came up but if you click it aint on wiki 🤔

ok, fuck me, i'm getting officially freaked out ... screen grabs from the wire:

422194722_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview.png.e2f8a09a388f8b606715a79ba8988238.png

1238213697_thewirewirehousebuidingstonessamecastleview2.png.6cfe5f18e37b4f7ffe0ff1efe3bb9b0b.png

NOW PERP FROM MY STREET:

727013022_CASTLEVIEWPERPSIGNBUILDINGWIREBRICK.png.b1cadf05462fb68afc738a50e812b7f0.png

there are no coincidences. i mean wtf.

what does that symbol mean ?

It's called a petal block and it means its easy to make in a concrete mould,you might want to look up quatrefoil might have summat to do with crusaders or summat like that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Revealed: The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called 'Veterans 4 Freedom' plotting attacks on vaccine centres and chaos on Britain's streets 

Calling itself Veterans 4 Freedom (V4F) and founded by a former Royal Marine commando, the self-styled paramilitary group is made up of 16 operational 'cells' across Britain, linked to a secret leadership command. Some members appear obsessed with weapons and have discussed violent insurrection, including attacking vaccine centres and targeting employees - what one chillingly termed 'bringing the fight to the people sticking the needle in'. (Pictured right: Meeting on Tuesday, while left: Member Mikey P with and without face mask, bottom left: group's messages while right: One member's air rifle collection)

Some of the worrying messages sent between members of the 'cell' - discussing crossbows, slashing tyres and tracking NHS workers

One mans freedom fighter another mans terrorist,i'd view them as freedom fighters but they have a limited lifespan since the DM hatchet job,and as usual the DM completely failing to see the irony of the 'worrying' messages' when they have spent the last 18 months petrifying the population of english speaking countries with (false)  'worrying messages'

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, Macnamara said:
Nanoparticles polluting vaccines say Italian scientists Stefano Montanari & Antonietta Gatti

What's interesting is that they didn't find the same nanoparticulates in vaccines for animals thereby showing that the nanoparticles are not simply caused in the manufacturing process but rather are something that is being added specifically to vaccines for humans

The pirate council has been saying this for years. Cap'n muir said it before the hack and cap'n iamawaveofthesea said it on the old forum as well as creating a thread titled 'disease X' in 2018 all BEFORE the covid scamdemic began...

This is pure criminality:

Moderna vaccinations halted in Japan’s Okinawa after ‘black substances’ found in vial, days after other batch of jab was suspended

29 Aug, 2021 08:33

The discovery comes just three days after Japan suspended the use of more than 1.6 million Moderna doses that had been distributed to 863 vaccination centers around the country. The doses were temporarily pulled from circulation as a precautionary measure after foreign material was discovered in some vials. Some of the doses were reportedly contaminated with metal particles. The newly discovered contaminated doses in Okinawa are from different vaccine lots. 

While the issue is still being investigated, Japan’s Health Ministry revealed on Saturday that two people who had received their second Moderna doses from the vaccine lots withdrawn earlier this week had died. The ministry said it was investigating what killed the two victims, both men in their 30s, and that it was currently unknown if the vaccine played a role. 

The vials from the pulled batches, which were manufactured by a Moderna contractor in Europe, are currently undergoing laboratory analysis. The results will be available early next week, Moderna and Takeda said in a joint statement released on Saturday. 

https://www.rt.com/news/533369-okinawa-moderna-vaccination-suspended-contaminants-japan/

On 8/26/2021 at 10:01 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Out of reactions

That has also reminded me to feature links to the articles being discussed in the tweets when necessary too. I usually like tweets as it gives people some context about what they're clicking on, but I don't always remember the article link, and I forget that Twitter has made it a pain for people that don't use it to see the tweet threads, so thanks for the tip.

also try this mate,  in BRAVE or whatever browsers, 1st clear your cookies, settings, find cookies, add a cookie block rule, add https://mobile.twitter.com/  seems to be working in normal browsing mode. Its still annoying having to flick between private and normal browser window's. this should fix it.

Edited by Metaspiral

2 hours ago, BruiseL said:

I've tried on a few who'd had the A/Z, none stuck. Someone I know came in the pub the other day who'd had his second pfizer jab an hour before the pub. He let me try the magnet and it stuck, tried it twice. I promptly went and scrubbed my hands and moved further away! 

I`m presuming placebos wont contain the magic magnetic material?

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

One mans freedom fighter another mans terrorist,i'd view them as freedom fighters but they have a limited lifespan since the DM hatchet job,and as usual the DM completely failing to see the irony of the 'worrying' messages' when they have spent the last 18 months petrifying the population of english speaking countries with (false)  'worrying messages'

If, even just by their very existence, they scare the absolute shit out of the needle-pushers and have them all living in fear of their lives, then it will be good job done as far as I'm concerned.

Hard times require hard measures.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Revealed: The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called 'Veterans 4 Freedom' plotting attacks on vaccine centres and chaos on Britain's streets 

Calling itself Veterans 4 Freedom (V4F) and founded by a former Royal Marine commando, the self-styled paramilitary group is made up of 16 operational 'cells' across Britain, linked to a secret leadership command. Some members appear obsessed with weapons and have discussed violent insurrection, including attacking vaccine centres and targeting employees - what one chillingly termed 'bringing the fight to the people sticking the needle in'. (Pictured right: Meeting on Tuesday, while left: Member Mikey P with and without face mask, bottom left: group's messages while right: One member's air rifle collection)

Some of the worrying messages sent between members of the 'cell' - discussing crossbows, slashing tyres and tracking NHS workers

see this makes me nervous because the problem with all risings against central control is that if they are not taken through to completion and fail to overthrow the central control, the central control will then carry out retribution against the leadership and membership of the movement

We saw this occur in the wake of the various jacobite risings in scotland, we saw it occur in a recent example of the storming of the capitol building in the US and i saw it myself on a tiny scale in a trade union situation I was involved in.

If you go down that path and you go off 'half cocked' you will not only fail but then open yourself up to retaliation

This is not a plea for cowardice, this is a plea for canniness

We know that the cabal is just itching to brand all dissenters as 'domestic terrorists' because by recategorising us as a national threat they can then justify turning the apparatus of the state against us which means police, intelligence, military and all the rest.

Suddenly we stop being concerned parents who don't want our children to be injected with experimental drugs that are funded by known population reduction proponents like bill gates and overnight we become enemy combatants

The truth is that the vast majority of us are committed to PEACEFUL redress of grievances. I myself have always advocated the approach of VOTING WITH YOUR FEET as a way to PEACEFULLY remould society. This doesn't mean i don't believe in self defence when under direct attack but if people are organising for a collective self defence against what they perceive to be an attack on society then they are going to need to be very careful that if they take a positive action that it doesn't backfire and become counter productive by giving the cabal the ammunition they need to then demonise all dissenters as 'extremists' that need to be taken down in the name of the common good

As much as i love the idea of veterans filling the ranks of the dissenters (and that needs to happen along with active police and active military members too) i am nervous in that i believe that....no i EXPECT that the cabal will always seek to demonise what they brand as 'anti-vaxxers' and 'conspiracy theorists' (ie all those who don't blindly believe the state) and i know that one of the methods they use to do this is false flag attack which could involve military people carrying out attacks which are then blamed on 'anti-vaxxers' which then enables the state to declare them 'terrorists' and suspend not only their rights but the rights of everyone else and before you can say 'the rothschilds did it' you find yourself living in a naked and fullblown police state (which is where the cabal are desperate to take all of this)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I`m presuming placebos wont contain the magic magnetic material?

It wouldn't surprise me if f Graphene Oxide is in the placebos too.

Remember, they wanted to allow people who had the placebo to be treat as if they'd had the full vax for the purposes of the vax passports.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

If, even just by their very existence, they scare the absolute shit out of the needle-pushers and have them all living in fear of their lives, then it will be good job done as far as I'm concerned.

Hard times require hard measures.

nope that's not what will happen. What will happen is that the cabal will station military around the vaccination centers to protect the either psychopathic or brainwashed jabbers (and both groups will be represented in those centers: some will be psychopaths who know what they are doing and some will simply be so brainwashed that they actually believe they are doing good)

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic