Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Be very interesting to see what happens post 1st September in Australia. A lot of people have bought into the 24/7 fear porn, I'm not sure they'll ever smell the fucking coffee.

there's a lot going on behind the scenes and a lot of people have woken up ,yes a lot are still brainwashed but I believe in the near future things will be coming to light that will make even those people realise a few truths .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Australia. This is very dangerous:

 

Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2021

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6623

 

Passed both Houses of Parliament on August 25, 2021.

 

Full text: https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/search/display/display.w3p;query=Id%3A"legislation%2Fbills%2Fr6623_aspassed%2F0000"

 

@Bullion @Freedom Lane55

yes this is a worry but not surprising .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available to under-16s. For some, they can't come soon enough

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-27/covid-vaccination-rollout-and-young-teenagers/100405638

 

ec2c137629899cc57d3c485e97ec53f3?impolic


 

Quote

 

The things Isla Ayoub misses most during lockdowns are her friends and face-to-face learning.

"Being around people makes you a lot happier than seeing them online," she said.

The 12-year-old spent most of 2020, her final year in primary school, under Melbourne lockdown, and jumped in and out of restrictions for her first year at high school.

It's one of the reasons the Aspendale student said she would "definitely go for it" if she was eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine.

"If I could I would … And I would love to get it as soon as possible," she said.

"Just so I can go back to normal life, go back to Year 7, just try and finish off in school and in person, instead of online classes."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are doing us a favour. By listing the nations vaccinating children with this experimental shite, they are making it easier when the Nuremberg 2.0 trials begin. Those who most vaccinated the kids will be on the top of the list for the legal trials of the century. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-26/countries-children-covid-vaccine-pfizer-comparison/100406696

 

829fb2938fc4055455dcda5adb4e646a?impolic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Excellent post Doc. 

Yes It's become a bit of waiting game at the moment, I posted a week or so ago that there seems to be a lull, especially in the UK with things almost at a standstill. It's quite strange, cases and deaths look like there staying as they are even with all the mixing, sports events, concerts and non mask wearing, like we're just waiting for them to make their next move. 

I think, as Doc says, it's time for a new variant to be introduced, maybe with a new scary name to go with it, the Delta one has been used enough and there are still a lot of us not buying this shite. 

I'm just hoping that they try to push it so hard that something goes wrong with their plan and they fuck up. I do believe that they have underestimated the reaction this whole shit show has got and that's why they're going to great lengths with more and more ridiculous stories in the media (either that or they don't give a shit as they know whatever they say the normies will lap it up). 

The run up now till Christmas and beyond is very important and may prove to be the most crucial time in the whole 'pandemic'

 

This is the eye of the storm. Their modus operandi has always been to use the carrot then stick whilst introducing rules which are so confusing you need to be a mathematician to figure them out. This cause most people to just freeze in place with the confusion. Meanwhile the loony-tards who think they are in charge ramp up the next attack. I dont think it will just be a new variant, I feel it will be more than that. A real control lesson will be no electric or no internet for an extended period so they can see how badly the system fails without those things- as a test for a bigger version later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They are doing us a favour. By listing the nations vaccinating children with this experimental shite, they are making it easier when the Nuremberg 2.0 trials begin. Those who most vaccinated the kids will be on the top of the list for the legal trials of the century. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-26/countries-children-covid-vaccine-pfizer-comparison/100406696

 

829fb2938fc4055455dcda5adb4e646a?impolic

hmm well the Nuremberg trials were utter codswallop last time as most of the biggest evil had already skipped to South America or USA, so I dont see why they would be any better this time. No point putting hope into something like that. Fruitless waste of energy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

hmm well the Nuremberg trials were utter codswallop last time as most of the biggest evil had already skipped to South America or USA, so I dont see why they would be any better this time. No point putting hope into something like that. Fruitless waste of energy.

 

It's also a waste of time putting our faith in those kind of trials because the folks with the most blood on their hands never got put on trial, and I'm not talking about Germans.

 

sedgerg.jpg

 

I hope folks enjoy the gulags though. The long march through all of our institutions is pretty much complete. We are screwed.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

hmm well the Nuremberg trials were utter codswallop last time as most of the biggest evil had already skipped to South America or USA, so I dont see why they would be any better this time. No point putting hope into something like that. Fruitless waste of energy.

 

We don't have to call it by that name, but the trials must happen. The highest crimes have been committed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

We don't have to call it by that name, but the trials must happen. The highest crimes have been committed.

Whose gonna do these trials? They’re untouchable, can bribe, blackmail and kill anyone who stands in their way. Only solution I see is if enough people get their pitchforks out, but it will never happen. Too many brainwashed folks about, the protests are peaceful, and if they weren’t then we would be under a police state even faster than planned... only solution I see for us is to find an island somewhere and somehow survive 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

They must happen, but the enemies of humanity have the power so the system is on their side. Not sure how we deal with that problem.

 

It would have to be genuine trials by the people. By real patriots. And I have no idea how we get to that point, but it would be ideal if we could make it happen. Treason has been committed. Our constitutions have been pissed on. Virtually every human right has been destroyed. Everything and anything good our ancestors fought for has been destroyed. The idea that at the end of all this, these bastards just walk away from it with no legal consequences, just to move onto their next scam... I can't mentally accept that. They have to be held to account somehow.

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It would have to be genuine trials by the people. By real patriots. And I have no idea how we get to that point, but it would be ideal if we could make it happen. Treason has been committed. Our constitutions have been pissed on. Virtually every human right has been destroyed. Everything and anything good our ancestors fought for has been destroyed. The idea that at the end of all this, these bastards just walk away from it with no legal consequences, just to move onto their next scam... I can't mentally accept that. They have to be held to account somehow.

 

I agree. I think the biggest obstacle is their mutually assured destruction mentality. I feel like we're dealing with people that will bring the world down with them if they can't have it for themselves. We need some real big brain thinking to deal with this lot, but also strong men willing to risk everything for those that they love too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I agree. I think the biggest obstacle is their mutually assured destruction mentality. I feel like we're dealing with people that will bring the world down with them if they can't have it for themselves. We need some real big brain thinking to deal with this lot, but also strong men willing to risk everything for those that they love too.

 

I think it's just a numbers game at the end of the day. Consider that famous Mark Twain quote:

 

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

 

If enough people wake up to this scam, then it's a perfect opportunity for new leaders to step up. I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before the tide turns. I'm watching the videos from France and Italy now of people going crazy about the vaccine passports.

 

I think these passports are really going to light the flame. They pushed too far with these. I'm hoping that will be the trigger for the really serious shit. That 'mega' pushback we've all been hoping for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Revealed: The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called 'Veterans 4 Freedom' plotting attacks on vaccine centres and chaos on Britain's streets 

 

Calling itself Veterans 4 Freedom (V4F) and founded by a former Royal Marine commando, the self-styled paramilitary group is made up of 16 operational 'cells' across Britain, linked to a secret leadership command. Some members appear obsessed with weapons and have discussed violent insurrection, including attacking vaccine centres and targeting employees - what one chillingly termed 'bringing the fight to the people sticking the needle in'. (Pictured right: Meeting on Tuesday, while left: Member Mikey P with and without face mask, bottom left: group's messages while right: One member's air rifle collection)

 

Some of the worrying messages sent between members of the 'cell' - discussing crossbows, slashing tyres and tracking NHS workers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Revealed: The secret army of 200 weapons-obsessed anti-vaxx ex-soldiers called 'Veterans 4 Freedom' plotting attacks on vaccine centres and chaos on Britain's streets 

 

Calling itself Veterans 4 Freedom (V4F) and founded by a former Royal Marine commando, the self-styled paramilitary group is made up of 16 operational 'cells' across Britain, linked to a secret leadership command. Some members appear obsessed with weapons and have discussed violent insurrection, including attacking vaccine centres and targeting employees - what one chillingly termed 'bringing the fight to the people sticking the needle in'. (Pictured right: Meeting on Tuesday, while left: Member Mikey P with and without face mask, bottom left: group's messages while right: One member's air rifle collection)

 

Some of the worrying messages sent between members of the 'cell' - discussing crossbows, slashing tyres and tracking NHS workers

 

uMkhonto we Sizwe [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe ].

 

Even Mandela had his limits. Just sayin ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Andrews is itching to bring this into Victoria too, but can’t yet as we don’t have enough Pfizer vax supply because NSW got over allocations to deal with the worsening outbreak there… boo hoo Dan. I for one will most graciously and gladly not even try to attend venues that require vaccination, who wants to sit in close proximity to a bunch of people who have taken leaky vaxxes, the consequences of which haven’t been fully realised yet. It is my dear wish that businesses who comply with the vax requirement, experience a severe reduction in turnover 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Andrews is itching to bring this into Victoria too, but can’t yet as we don’t have enough Pfizer vax supply because NSW got over allocations to deal with the worsening outbreak there… boo hoo Dan. I for one will most graciously and gladly not even try to attend venues that require vaccination, who wants to sit in close proximity to a bunch of people who have taken leaky vaxxes, the consequences of which haven’t been fully realised yet. It is my dear wish that businesses who comply with the vax requirement, experience a severe reduction in turnover 😀

 

"All lawful modes of expressing opposition to this principle had been closed by legislation, and we were placed in a position in which we had either to accept a permanent state of inferiority, or take over the Government." – Nelson Mandela [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe ].

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...