Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Image

 

They'll probably go down the tip-toe route, as they've done with the jab rollout, but there's no doubt they're heading there. Unfortunately most of the adults I know who've been jabbed say they're happy to be boosterd every 6 months ('oh there's a flu jab every year, what's the difference'). Frightening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

wife and i just spent 2 weeks, yes 12 days , with low oxygen, knackered, aching bones for me, discombobulation for her, like a mild flu for a long time. slight sweats and only now is our sense of smell and taste returning.

 

i went to work like a hero :D and aside from coughing up green phlem for 3 days no-one knew i was ill

 

anyway ... didnt like it at all and feel like we were targeted. 

 

 

Sounds dreadful. In the summer, too, so not normal at all. What was the cause do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is it possible to get to another hospital ? Derby,Burton,Nottingham ? all within reach of Leicester with Notts being probably the best option given its a teaching hospital as well,derby a close scond due to size and burton last

Walsgrave, Coventry

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Yes, to me it sounds like they are wanting to stop the bleeding in order to keep her away from the hospital in the short term. BUT, she desperately needs a scan... I worked as a nurse for years and the first thing they should be doing is looking at what is going on... but no, they want to alleviate a symptom without finding the cause. Also, she is still experiencing clots that are two thirds the size of her whole hand.

 

The second drug I mentioned that is for stopping clots and thinning blood was being given to so called covid patients together with the clotting drug.  So for these patients you have to wonder what on earth they are getting once admitted for this convid.

 

My niece just got the drug for clotting....when she is bleeding and clotting at the same time.  Thhe first thing they should have done at Emerg was take her blood pressure....but nothing. So she has been bleeding volumes and clots, for a week come tomorrow. This is in Leicester UK..

 

I take it that they didn't scan her probably because she told them that she's just had her period so they probably eliminated the possibility of ectopic pregnancy but still.....I see your point.

 

This is awfully worrying. Something tells me that she is in danger but would you go to the hospital again? Like it has been suggested, can someone take her to another hospital, you might have luck there.

 

I am assuming that her neighbour had Pfizer?

 

I suggest her to stay away from people once she heals. She doesn't want to keep on damaging her body as it takes toll on the body. Having said that, I know it's not easily done if she's working etc....but then she can pull sicky and quite rightly she is not well so her body comes first. No time to be proud.

 

I'm sorry I can't offer anything more constructive but someone else might be able to give you a better tip. I believe this is beyond tumeric and honey. I don't know if she's veggie but if she can stomach food,let her eat something that is helpful for blood production because obviously her body must be in full production mode since she's been losing tons of blood. :(

 

If you are religious at all, pray, use crystals or ask for divine intervention if you know how to.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The video of this lunatic pissed me off after having nearly lost a family member to this substance they are pumping into peoples veins. 

 

Probably had too much time on my hands but I engaged in a bit of black propaganda trolling earlier with my alter ego pretending to be a terrified branch covidion.

 

20210828_211303.jpg

20210828_210703.jpg

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The video of this lunatic pissed me off after having nearly lost a family member to this substance they are pumping into peoples veins. 

 

Probably had too much time on my hands but I engaged in a bit of black propaganda trolling earlier pretending to be a terrified branch covidion.

 

20210828_211303.jpg

when james' husband gets pregnant he can use this

th?id=OIP.Pl675X5pRNc_z5Zj7Vh3SAAAAA%26p

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few adults I know say they only took the jab in order to go on holiday. If you turn it round and say, would you have taken it if you weren't interested in going abroad, they don't know how to react, obviously. And then if you add on - so why would you let your kids be jabbed, the mind fuzz overwhelms them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So a lad around my age (26) is super ill, very weak feeling in bones and struggling to do anything. He’s tested positive from a lateral flow test, so he thinks he has “covid”. The lad is a moderate drug user, isn’t very healthy, works a lot of hours, and doesn’t get much sleep. He works in the brasserie with me. 

 

I’m really baffled because I’ve been doing a bit of an experiment. Since I came to the conclusion that there is nothing to worry about, I stopped washing my hands, at all. Before covid I used to wash my hands regularly when picking up napkins and plates and getting food on me and what not.

 

For the last 18 months roughly, I haven’t used soap or sanitizer to wash my hands, and I probably wash my hands with a splash of water a few times in one shift just to get any bits off. Haven’t even had so much of a headache. The only thing I do when I’ve touched something is wipe my hands on my jeans because textiles absorb a lot of bacteria well.

 

Arguably I’m only 26, but I’ve been doing my absolute best to “catch” this thing. I’ve served thousands of people and tables who I have been told after have got “covid” still no scratch. Here’s what’s interesting.

 

I have broad shoulders, I can admit I don’t eat well if at all really, I work 60 hours plus every week. I do try to take a multivitamin every day and probiotic and I have a counter top reverse osmosis water filter, and I only drink bottled water when I can’t use my machine. But still I’ve not been good to my body ever, and I would say I have an aching in the kidney area of my back every time I work in the pub, and towards the end of the night my legs and lower back become very weak. 
 

What I’m saying is I’m probably as malnourished as most people, yet since “covid” came about I’ve not given a single flying fuck, and I’ve not been ill at all?! There’s kids in there with dry coughs and all sorts phoning in sick and what not.

 

What the hell is wrong with me? Do I have a super strong immune system? Are they poisoning the water? Should we drink tap water? Is it the fact that I believe in mind over matter when it comes to getting ill? Is it because I’m awake and don’t believe a thing? Is it because I’ve stopped washing my hands so I’m strengthening my immune system? Or is it all of the above? Or is it literally true, illness is completely random and unique, can’t be tested and can’t be understood? I think so, since there’s been no such dangerous increase in deaths?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My grandfather passed away a few days ago. 2 months previous he had a stroke and was fully tested and had an mri scan. He was told he was perfectly fit and healthy at the time. He is double vaccinated. He became a little more  ill in the mind and body over the next few weeks, but not so bad to cause any more worry than normal.

 

A few days ago he was found my the post lady who noticed he didn’t collect his mail. He was on the floor unconscious and fitting, turns out he had “epilepsy”, but nobody knew about this in my family. 
 

They scanned his brain and found he had 4 large brain bleeds and the consultant asked if he had been involved in a brute force head injury, obviously he wasn’t as the consultant explained there was also no sign of any damage to his head. 
 

How did my grandfather develop these brain bleeds in such a short time? My bet is on that fucking covid jab and his annual flu jabs. 

  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

My grandfather passed away a few days ago. 2 months previous he had a stroke and was fully tested and had an mri scan. He was told he was perfectly fit and healthy at the time. He is double vaccinated. He became a little more  ill in the mind and body over the next few weeks, but not so bad to cause any more worry than normal.

 

A few days ago he was found my the post lady who noticed he didn’t collect his mail. He was on the floor unconscious and fitting, turns out he had “epilepsy”, but nobody knew about this in my family. 
 

They scanned his brain and found he had 4 large brain bleeds and the consultant asked if he had been involved in a brute force head injury, obviously he wasn’t as the consultant explained there was also no sign of any damage to his head. 
 

How did my grandfather develop these brain bleeds in such a short time? My bet is on that fucking covid jab and his annual flu jabs. 

 

Really sorry to hear that. I don't wish to add further upset, but having an MRI with the possibilty that Graphene Oxide may be in the 'vaccines' rings alarm bells in my head.

 

Did your Grandfather have the Pfizer jabs by any chance?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

So a lad around my age (26) is super ill, very weak feeling in bones and struggling to do anything. He’s tested positive from a lateral flow test, so he thinks he has “covid”. The lad is a moderate drug user, isn’t very healthy, works a lot of hours, and doesn’t get much sleep. He works in the brasserie with me. 

 

I’m really baffled because I’ve been doing a bit of an experiment. Since I came to the conclusion that there is nothing to worry about, I stopped washing my hands, at all. Before covid I used to wash my hands regularly when picking up napkins and plates and getting food on me and what not.

 

For the last 18 months roughly, I haven’t used soap or sanitizer to wash my hands, and I probably wash my hands with a splash of water a few times in one shift just to get any bits off. Haven’t even had so much of a headache. The only thing I do when I’ve touched something is wipe my hands on my jeans because textiles absorb a lot of bacteria well.

 

Arguably I’m only 26, but I’ve been doing my absolute best to “catch” this thing. I’ve served thousands of people and tables who I have been told after have got “covid” still no scratch. Here’s what’s interesting.

 

I have broad shoulders, I can admit I don’t eat well if at all really, I work 60 hours plus every week. I do try to take a multivitamin every day and probiotic and I have a counter top reverse osmosis water filter, and I only drink bottled water when I can’t use my machine. But still I’ve not been good to my body ever, and I would say I have an aching in the kidney area of my back every time I work in the pub, and towards the end of the night my legs and lower back become very weak. 
 

What I’m saying is I’m probably as malnourished as most people, yet since “covid” came about I’ve not given a single flying fuck, and I’ve not been ill at all?! There’s kids in there with dry coughs and all sorts phoning in sick and what not.

 

What the hell is wrong with me? Do I have a super strong immune system? Are they poisoning the water? Should we drink tap water? Is it the fact that I believe in mind over matter when it comes to getting ill? Is it because I’m awake and don’t believe a thing? Is it because I’ve stopped washing my hands so I’m strengthening my immune system? Or is it all of the above? Or is it literally true, illness is completely random and unique, can’t be tested and can’t be understood? I think so, since there’s been no such dangerous increase in deaths?

 

 

Part of life involves being ill sometimes....different people react in different ways to that. Some make a big deal about it others just work through it. More and more now though people dont accept it as part of life especially since this whole convid thing started every little sniffle seems to bring about thoughts of imminent death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Planet Lockdown, with Catherine Austin Fitts

 

http://evidencenotfear.com/catherine-austin-fitts-planet-lockdown/

 

Get it while you still can, banned by the corporate internet giants for  'dangerous misinformation' 'unfounded allegations', 'false claims' etc.

 

If I want 'dangerous misinformation' 'unfounded allegations' and 'false claims', I'll go to the BBC or Guardian thank you very much.

 

Common sense would suggest that the frantic efforts to remove this video from Fakebook  indicates that its content  is truthful and correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Has anybody questioned why we don't see video of vaccine injured people who shakes constantly...like the ones we've seen some American nurses?

 

There are examples of that in the UK as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

I take it that they didn't scan her probably because she told them that she's just had her period so they probably eliminated the possibility of ectopic pregnancy but still.....I see your point.

 

This is awfully worrying. Something tells me that she is in danger but would you go to the hospital again? Like it has been suggested, can someone take her to another hospital, you might have luck there.

 

I am assuming that her neighbour had Pfizer?

 

I suggest her to stay away from people once she heals. She doesn't want to keep on damaging her body as it takes toll on the body. Having said that, I know it's not easily done if she's working etc....but then she can pull sicky and quite rightly she is not well so her body comes first. No time to be proud.

 

I'm sorry I can't offer anything more constructive but someone else might be able to give you a better tip. I believe this is beyond tumeric and honey. I don't know if she's veggie but if she can stomach food,let her eat something that is helpful for blood production because obviously her body must be in full production mode since she's been losing tons of blood. :(

 

If you are religious at all, pray, use crystals or ask for divine intervention if you know how to.

 

 

I was thinking also it could be fibroids for example...its just strange it started right after being with vaccinated neighbour. Could be coincidence...but maybe not.  Yes I feel she is in danger...I have been advising to try anywhere to get a scan...we need to kow what if anything shows up on it. Shes worried about going to the hospital, any hospital but she really needs a scan. I told her to keep on asking.... she says she will see a doctor on Monday, hopefully it leads somewhere that helps.

 

She has children and is trying to sort it all out. She is definitely not having the vaccine herself...but understands the possible risks from those who have had it. Im in Canada but do keep in touch several times a day... trying to monitor her situation.... she is very anxious and scared that she will be inadvertently be put on a `covid ward`  - She has said she will pay for a scan if necessary.... if that happens and something is wrong the liability is with the neglecting hospital.

 

Thank you for your input and help...and thank you to everyone who has offered help by suggestions. I am out of likes at the moment but very grateful to you all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Has anybody questioned why we don't see video of vaccine injured people who shakes constantly...like the ones we've seen some American nurses?

 

There is a guy here in Ontario called Kevin Street who has very bad shaking of legs and has been confirmed as being related to the vaccine. Ill try to find some info on him.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shame i can't join them,however since the DM hatchet job they will be branded a terrorist organisation and excised from the record,note the comments ,only 1 moderated comment,the DM are absolutely shit scared that if they left the comments open the support they would receive would drown out the fraggles

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936399/Secret-army-200-weapons-obsessed-ex-soldiers-plotting-attacks-vaccine-centres.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...