Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

OK, so my niece in the UK is not vaccinated. Last weekend she went to a birthday party for her neighbours child. The neighbour is vaccinated. The following day my niece starts bleeding very heavily...(not her period as that was a week earlier) ... she went to Emerg Dept and was told it would be a 5 hour wait and she would have to stand as there were no chairs.  She left after an hour as she felt faint. She called an ambulance... they told her the wait would be the same as the hospital was keeping them waiting too. They helped her get an appointment the next day with a doctor at the hospital... she was the only one there...she took a pic and sent it to me.  The doc prescribed her Tranexamic Acid, a drug to stem bleeding and cause the body to clot!!!  She was producing large clots as well as bleeding so this interested me as well as alarming me. I looked up the drug and found this: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04338126  and    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/history/NCT04338126?V_1=View#StudyPageTop

 

I noticed that it said that when prescribed for so called ``covid`` patients they also prescribed Lovenox at the same time. Lovenox is an anticoagulant...so it does the opposite of what the Tranexamic Acid does: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01356329   

 

Something seems really weird to me...and the treatment at the hospital is negligent at best. Still no scan of her pelvic area... she is still bleeding.  

 

I dont think we have any real truth about what is actually happening to vaccinated people or people who are taken into hospital and are given trial drugs.... Mortifying.

Absolutely appalling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recently had to have some urgent chest x rays and yesterday had a very dire message left for me to contact the hospital ,not unexpected i might add and i'm fully expecting to be told the worst,and as usual i expect no ones sympathy or empathy

 

I'm actually looking forward to it in a perverse way,imagine the power when you really DO have nothing left to lose ;-)

 

Bring it on,and bring artillery,you'll fuckin need it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

 

Theres a segment in one of the Janet Ossebaard videos on the Fall of the Cabal that shows cornflakes,oatmeal,and chicken pieces all reacting to magnets,i initially thought it was a selection of spoof videos

 

Now i'm not so sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Conditional access here we go,expect the land line providers to follow suit soon after with some half arsed scheme

 

landlines are being axed soon so no need for any scheme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Theres a segment in one of the Janet Ossebaard videos on the Fall of the Cabal that shows cornflakes,oatmeal,and chicken pieces all reacting to magnets,i initially thought it was a selection of spoof videos

 

Now i'm not so sure

 

I should be ok then. I have sugar puffs in the morning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Theres a segment in one of the Janet Ossebaard videos on the Fall of the Cabal that shows cornflakes,oatmeal,and chicken pieces all reacting to magnets,i initially thought it was a selection of spoof videos

 

Now i'm not so sure

I thought that about the magnet videos originally...until there were thousands of them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anders said:

 

I should be ok then. I have sugar puffs in the morning

Hope you dont look like the honey monster,maybe you can get a neck transplant if you do from one of the dead jabbed ?

 

Hope you don't have milk on them,real men have them with vodka (same with cornflakes and shredded wheat)

 

And on that theme...whats a chiropodists favourite breakfast ?

 

 

Toe st and shredded feet

 

(my daughter told me that years ago)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I thought that about the magnet videos originally...until there were thousands of them!

theres still no satisfactory explanation been given about the magnets sticking to folk other than 'its a spoof' but it was the precursor to the graphene oxide story so i'm still open minded on just exactly whats happening once they jab that shoit into you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

OK, I had more time to think.

 

My question is....Have they stockpiled the above meds like they did with Midazolam compared to any other year? Can we find out? If so, do we need to submit another FOI?

 

What makes it perculiar is that.... a patient is bleeding so they prescribe a blood clotting med which sounds...kind of logical yet they also prescribe anticoagulant....then that brings you back to zero???

 

 

Yes, to me it sounds like they are wanting to stop the bleeding in order to keep her away from the hospital in the short term. BUT, she desperately needs a scan... I worked as a nurse for years and the first thing they should be doing is looking at what is going on... but no, they want to alleviate a symptom without finding the cause. Also, she is still experiencing clots that are two thirds the size of her whole hand.

 

The second drug I mentioned that is for stopping clots and thinning blood was being given to so called covid patients together with the clotting drug.  So for these patients you have to wonder what on earth they are getting once admitted for this convid.

 

My niece just got the drug for clotting....when she is bleeding and clotting at the same time.  Thhe first thing they should have done at Emerg was take her blood pressure....but nothing. So she has been bleeding volumes and clots, for a week come tomorrow. This is in Leicester UK..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

theres still no satisfactory explanation been given about the magnets sticking to folk other than 'its a spoof' but it was the precursor to the graphene oxide story so i'm still open minded on just exactly whats happening once they jab that shoit into you

 

 

My son is unvaccinated and apparently his friends put a magnet on a few vaccinated friends. The magnets do stick...this is not a hoax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Yes, to me it sounds like they are wanting to stop the bleeding in order to keep her away from the hospital in the short term. BUT, she desperately needs a scan... I worked as a nurse for years and the first thing they should be doing is looking at what is going on... but no, they want to alleviate a symptom without finding the cause. Also, she is still experiencing clots that are two thirds the size of her whole hand.

 

The second drug I mentioned that is for stopping clots and thinning blood was being given to so called covid patients together with the clotting drug.  So for these patients you have to wonder what on earth they are getting once admitted for this convid.

 

My niece just got the drug for clotting....when she is bleeding and clotting at the same time.  Thhe first thing they should have done at Emerg was take her blood pressure....but nothing. So she has been bleeding volumes and clots, for a week come tomorrow. This is in Leicester UK..

Collagen was helping me for heavy periods but it's probably different thing... 🥴

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I recently had to have some urgent chest x rays and yesterday had a very dire message left for me to contact the hospital ,not unexpected i might add and i'm fully expecting to be told the worst,and as usual i expect no ones sympathy or empathy

 

I'm actually looking forward to it in a perverse way,imagine the power when you really DO have nothing left to lose ;-)

 

Bring it on,and bring artillery,you'll fuckin need it

😟 hope that you are ok

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Collagen was helping me for heavy periods but it's probably different thing... 🥴

 

She had her period just over a week prior to this. This is actual flooding... all over her car, her clothes and her home...At least two dozen clots the size of apple.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I recently had to have some urgent chest x rays and yesterday had a very dire message left for me to contact the hospital ,not unexpected i might add and i'm fully expecting to be told the worst,and as usual i expect no ones sympathy or empathy

 

I'm actually looking forward to it in a perverse way,imagine the power when you really DO have nothing left to lose ;-)

 

Bring it on,and bring artillery,you'll fuckin need it

 

 

Lets hope it is something that needs treating not something that cant be. Best of luck with it all.  🌤️

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...