Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i think the virus did leak from the wuhan lab,  the ptb expected it to be a very killer a virus but it turned out to be not much worse than the flu since the Chinese didn't get that far with modifying it. 

still if you have a plan you go with it seems to be the ptb's nethod.

If you have to say ``Ì think..`` at the beginning of your comment or opinion...it remains merely an opinion and not a fact.

In contrast Basket Case provided you with the following facts...which you sought to dismiss with opinion:

BC: The fact that there's no pandemic. 

No excess deaths. 

Miss -diagnosed deaths falsely attributed to con-19.

No isolated virus - only a computer model. 

Edited by Beaujangles

38 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

You cannot prove a negative.

But look around.

The fact that there's no pandemic. 

No excess deaths. 

The Fauci / Wuhan narrative is 'leaked' to the masses to convince them that there is indeed a new / novel virus. 

Prove to me that there is a new / novel SARS virus. (from anywhere) 

BC 

- Funeral directors not overloaded

- No national shortage of coffins

- No extra graveyard capacity required

- No mass graves required

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Ok so yes, their crosshairs are most definitely set on the kids. On tiktok, etc even Xbox (Terraria) on twatter is promoting the death jab for kids.

But as you say Velma the teaching unions are also pushing for teachers to behave like invalids and vulnerable cretins, which will all lend weight to the argument in favour of jabbing healthy, innocent kids.

I'll put below an email from the NEU (National Education Union) below. You'll love the first bit.

"While we are sure that it wasn’t nearly long enough, we hope you had some time to rest over the summer.

The new term will continue to be challenging for educators. Removing most requirements for safety measures in schools and other settings is likely to lead to an increase in Covid-19 cases and disruption.

The vaccination programme has clearly changed things, but not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine and Covid-19 rates remain high. Effective safety measures remain important to limit the speed of the spread of the virus and absence due to illness and long Covid."

Not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine, did you say, Teaching Union sh1t st1rrers. Oh, well all the teachers have, and the TAs. So, ah, you mean the children???

This is the advice sent out to schools and "Educators" by the Union which is hellbent on "protecting" its members at any cost:

https://neu.org.uk/media/17046/view

The morons it's aimed at have been double jabbed, will line up for their booster and flu jab, wear a mask and face shield in the classroom, open all the windows so the kids are frozen, and slather themselves with hand sanitizer, that's if the lateral flow test says they are "safe" to go anywhere at all. 

The bubbles have disappeared in schools, but the madness has not!!!!

"Not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine"

They claim 80% of all adults over 18 years old in Scotland are double-vaxxed, although I don't believe it, that means only juveniles remain unvaccinated. So, transparent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Of course the important word here is "proven", in America there is a similar scheme been in place for years with cliams being very hard to prove .

👍 It’ll still trick people into getting the shots, especially fence sitters who may now think offering liability means there is confidence in the injections

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

If you have to say ``Ì think..`` at the beginning of your comment or opinion...it remains merely an opinion and not a fact.

In contrast Basket Case provided you with the following facts...which you sought to dismiss with opinion:

BC: The fact that there's no pandemic. 

No excess deaths. 

it depends on if you think the flu is a pandemic or not.

the ptb had a plan,  they heard of the wuhan leak and put it into action.  the virus turned out to be a dud but they still carried on with the killer virus and end of the world narrative.

btw the virus has been dna sequenced and ive posted links before but if none of you want to look i dont care.

Edited by eddy64
spelling

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

"Not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine"

They claim 80% of all adults over 18 years old in Scotland are double-vaxxed, although I don't believe it, that means only juveniles remain unvaccinated. So, transparent.

They are saying the same here in Canada...80% vaxxed...but doctors we know say they believe up to 53% are unvaxxed.

3 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

it depends on if you think the flu is a pandemic or not.

the ptb had a plan,  they heard of the wuhan leak and put it into action.  the virus turned out to be a dud but they still carried on with the killer virus and end of the world narrative.

btw the virus has been dna sequenced and ive posted links before but if none of you want to look i dont care.

go ahead post your links... Ive had doctors admit its not isolated...and also here in Canada the government could not provide that evidence in court. So please post your links and lets see if there is a revelation in there. I`m on board to be shocked senseless. 😛

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And this is what independent communities will face in the future should you decide to go off grid

Still rather live a life of dealing with sporadic frutless raids with real human beings around me, than living in one of these new prison cell Smart cities.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

sv.jpg

Definitely a shill. I was only subscribed to him after Gareth ickes mate Richard had him on. The irony wasn't lost on me that "no contact with the narcissist". 

180k subscribers obviously on the payroll to pursuade the subscribers. He has a large reach. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

Are you serious?  No wonder no one wants to see that. Please give details of a clear and concise account of what was done to isolate the ``virus``  - not a bunch of letter numbers and obfuscation. If this was isolated then someone somewhere would know exactly how it was done... 

We have heard from other immunologists and virologists who have explained that this so called virus was never isolated from everything and that other agents had been added in the process.

Who has the time to sift through that... and government sites too... Thats like asking the police to investigate one of their own. 

Thanks for providing ``your links`` tho.  But Im still waiting on the process of isolation.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Are you serious?  No wonder no one wants to see that. Please give details of a clear and concise account of what was done to isolate the ``virus``  - not a bunch of letter numbers and obfuscation. If this was isolated then someone somewhere would know exactly how it was done... 

We have heard from other immunologists and virologists who have explained that this so called virus was never isolated from everything and that other agents had been added in the process.

Who has the time to sift through that... and government sites too... Thats like asking the police to investigate one of their own. 

Thanks for providing ``your links`` tho.  But Im still waiting on the process of isolation.

well they've posted up the genome there for everybody to see, if you don't believe its real i don't care. 

you do your own research, im sure you'll find the info if you look hard enough.

He is playing the same psychopathic trick as the rest of the campaigners. The beauty is once you see through it it's harder to be manipulated by them. These types don't know what being an empathic human being is like which shows when they try to relate to us. Straight away they go for the guilt trick. "How would you feel knowing you have death on your hands." Similar to the "look me in the eyes and tell me there's no virus." Once you see their manipulation tactics you see just how pathetic these people are. 

You don't get to control or very rarely can you control someone who knows themselves. You can call them all the names under the sun, evil, immoral, granny killer racist but if you have a strong sense of individuality you know at the end of the day when your head hits the pillow, you know who and what you are and trying to fit in to people and systems that are insecure, scared, psychopathic and power hungry. 

I see the same things with charity adverts with donkeys looking sad with emotional music. 

• Like 7