Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Scottish Labour leader Anas Sarwar says ' He wants door to door covid vaccinations for the Unvaccinated '. 🙄

If only i still lived in Scotland i would await their visit with much excitement

Suppose i'll just have to wait a few weeks for it to appear in England

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'In a statement, Legault’s office reiterated that the codes do not contain any sensitive personal information. “The QR code sent by the Health Department contains only the name of the person, their birthday and the list of vaccines received,” the statement read.'

Really? I'd have thought anyone's vaccination status was 'senstive information.'

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Really? I haven't seen anything convincing to refute that yet. Have you got proof to the contrary, BC?

Only everything that's been happening over the last 20 months or so.. 

BC 

• Like 1

Is graphene oxide magnetic?
Magnetic graphene oxide, a compound of magnetic nanoparticles and graphene oxide, possesses distinct physical and chemical characteristics, including nano size, a large specific surface area, paramagnetic and biocompatible properties, making it a promising biomaterial in the field of biomedicine.

Graphene is highly desirable as an electromagnetic wave (EM) absorber because of its large interface, high dielectric loss, and low density. Nevertheless, the conductive and electromagnetic parameters of pure graphene are too high to meet the requirement of impedance match, which results in strong reflection and weak absorption.

In this paper, we report a facile solvothermal route to synthesize reduced graphene oxide (RGO) nanosheets combined with surface-modified γ-Fe2O3 colloidal nanoparticle clusters. The obtained two-dimensional hybrids exhibit a relatively low EM reflection coefficient (RC) and wide effective absorption bandwidth, which are mainly attributed to the unique microstructure of colloidal nanoparticle clusters assembled on RGO.

The nanoparticle clusters have more interfaces. The interfacial polarization within nanoparticle clusters and conductivity loss of RGO plays an important role in absorbing EM power. The minimum RC reaches −59.65 dB at 10.09 GHz with a matching thickness of 2.5 mm. The special integration of some metal oxide semiconductor crystals assembled on RGO sheets provides an effective avenue to design metal oxide semiconductor/carbon hybrids as EM absorbing materials.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jp4058498

35 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Only everything that's been happening over the last 20 months or so.. 

BC 

Sorry for banging on about this and excuse my ignorance, but what proof is there that gain-of-function research did not produce these bioweapons?

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Sorry for banging on about this and excuse my ignorance, but what proof is there that gain-of-function research did not produce these bioweapons?

You cannot prove a negative.

But look around.

The fact that there's no pandemic. 

No excess deaths. 

Miss -diagnosed deaths falsely attributed to con-19.

No isolated virus - only a computer model. 

The Fauci / Wuhan narrative is 'leaked' to the masses to convince them that there is indeed a new / novel virus. 

Prove to me that there is a new / novel SARS virus. (from anywhere) 

BC 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alexa said:

What madness is this ? :classic_unsure:

Scientists are growing Delta Covid variant in a lab to purposely infect humans (who will be paid up to £4,500 for taking part)

47171635-0-image-m-9_1630069741278.jpg

British researchers are developing the carefully controlled batch as part of their human challenge trials - the only studies in the world intentionally exposing participants to the virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9932923/Covid-19-UK-Scientists-growing-Delta-variant-lab-purposely-infect-volunteers.html

Take me! Take me! Take me! 

Oh, I'm not allowed being intentionally exposed to the live virus from a person infected with the contagious Delta Covid variant? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anders said:

That's going to be somewhat challenging since it doesn't exist

Mr Catchpole, a virologist, said the variant — which is being grown from an original human sample — has proven harder to develop than the original Wuhan strain.

The clue is that it was harder to develop... as in it didnt occur naturally haha

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bullion said:

Getta load of this……

A654A0A4-3AC4-4740-95E9-BC72372FD9C5.png.9c430c03235131d8c023375634979113.png

@DarianF @Freedom Lane55 They really, really, really want us to get vaccinated😂😂😂

"The scheme will also provide protection to health professionals who administer COVID-19 vaccines." https://www.sbs.com.au/news/covid-19-vaccine-no-fault-compensation-scheme-to-begin-from-september-6

All those blood clot deaths. They must really be getting nervous.

50 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:

What time is today's London protest supposed to start and does anyone know where we might be able to watch a live feed ? Cheers

Just been watching tyrant funders live stream,pathteic turnout so far,that could change but i doubt it

23 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I think there are a lot of people like this ,especially younger females ,they want to abdicate all responsibility for things and trust /believe that someone else will look after them . They have been exposed to a diet of mainstream TV ,social media and general brainwashing and literally cant think for themselves and dont want to learn how to either .

Their highest priority is taking a vaccine selfie, so they can virtue signal on social media to all their braindead moron friends. I also noticed how they love putting "I've had my covid vaccine" stickers on their office doors. The big tick on the sticker is so they let the world know big daddy government approves of their virtue.

• Like 2