Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Quarantine is illogical, to think that they are building entire facilities based on this false science is extremely concerning. 

 

Its totally illogical for a country which has had around 900 deaths throughout this whole thing, in a population of about 26million. Why cant they just test people coming in from abroad and have done with it? Why these huge facilities? Only one reason for it - a planned holocaust.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Velma said:

More progaganda aimed at creating a demand for the vaccination of children.

The consensus from the morons I meet is, they will close the schools again!

 

The consensus statement from a sub-group of Sage continues: "Schools will represent a high proportion of remaining susceptible individuals and it is highly likely that exponential increases will be seen in school-attending age groups after schools open."

 

It says vaccination will also have made "almost no difference in these population groups over the summer holidays", and when schools reopen, measures in place to limit the spread of the virus will be "much reduced" compared to the spring and summer.

Fact check UK - 25th of August 2020 16 'covid' deaths, after vaccinating 90% of adult population 25th of August 2021 149... https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/ 🥴

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

If you're going by the literal definition of millennials, as in people born from the 80s onwards, then it seems to be a tale of two extremes. The normie types capitulate to everything, but then there is the other side of the spectrum that is probably learning more about these communist nutters than their parents because they're determined to find out how things got like this.

 

I won't lie though, it's anger that often drives us. Our parents and grandparents had a relatively peaceful life post-war, now we're fuming because we have inherited a world that is fvcked. I don't blame my parents or grandparents as I can understand why they let the Marxist loons take over all our institutions, as they were obviously subjected to propaganda in their day too, and they didn't have easy access to information like us. We need to build bridges between the generations and talk about how we're going to survive though, otherwise young folks are going to become even more angry.

 

Indeed. As a "Xennial" myself (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xennials) i already feel i bridge nicely between gen X and Y.

Gen Z (late teen to 20 somethings) are possibly the most brainwashed i've found, maybe equal to the boomers but in a different way (boomers trust old media, gen Z follow woke/liberal propaganda). We need Gen Z on our side though and i'm not seeing enough of it. Who would've thought the children of Millenials would be so f-ed up 😄

 

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Some of us are still around rebellious as ever but with age comes wisdom and picking the right time to act befitting a man almost in the twilight of his years

Believe me my friend if you actually knew just how rebellious i was i'm fearful you would shart your pants !

 

I'd happily shart my panties to know that. You are quite right, age is a big factor and you must play your hand accordingly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Quarantine is illogical, to think that they are building entire facilities based on this false science is extremely concerning. 

They're not basing these places on any science, but on a political agenda. They are camps for dissidents and others. The man building them, Wagner I think his name is, needs sorting out. Burn them down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spideysensei said:

 

Indeed. As a "Xennial" myself (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xennials) i already feel i bridge nicely between gen X and Y.

Gen Z (late teen to 20 somethings) are possibly the most brainwashed i've found, maybe equal to the boomers but in a different way (boomers trust old media, gen Z follow woke/liberal propaganda). We need Gen Z on our side though and i'm not seeing enough of it. Who would've thought the children of Millenials would be so f-ed up 😄

 

 

I'd happily shart my panties to know that. You are quite right, age is a big factor and you must play your hand accordingly. 

 

 ''Millenials'' are born from early 1980s to mid 1990s. Their kids are still very young. The ''gen Z'' are the kids of ''gen Y''.

 

But yes this gets worse with each generation... I noticed many early adults today are woke leftards.

 

 

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

More progaganda aimed at creating a demand for the vaccination of children.

The consensus from the morons I meet is, they will close the schools again!

 

The consensus statement from a sub-group of Sage continues: "Schools will represent a high proportion of remaining susceptible individuals and it is highly likely that exponential increases will be seen in school-attending age groups after schools open."

 

It says vaccination will also have made "almost no difference in these population groups over the summer holidays", and when schools reopen, measures in place to limit the spread of the virus will be "much reduced" compared to the spring and summer.

This is their Winter 'campaign' against us. They've had their debauched summer hols , doing whatever psychotic authoritarians do on holiday 🤮 and are ready for a good bit of killing again. 

 

There is a pattern forming in their actions. The [email protected] rollout has been one big age countdown to the kids. They're at age 12 now. How long till they hit the toddlers? Then the newborns? 

 

If/when kids start dying from it how long could they keep that hidden? 

 

Can they blame it on Rona, having spent the first half of their pandemic telling the plebs that kids were at almost zero risk?

 

Their latest variant has supposedly been roaming the country all summer. People are mixing now, no mask mandates, it's a fucking jolly where I live, tourist's everywhere! The kids aren't dying from Delta now are they?.....

 

New variant coming up.

 

That will nicely explain the possible AD enhanced flu/cold/viral pneumonia deaths in the already [email protected] and the kids that may die as a result of the [email protected]

 

I reckon they are aiming to get the [email protected] into all age groups routinely by 2025. That would tie in with the end date in them UN papers.

 

Edited by Doc
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

 ''Millenials'' are born from early 1980s to mid 1990s. Their kids are still very young. The ''gen Z'' are the kids of ''gen Y''.

 

But yes this gets worse with each generation... I noticed many early adults today are woke leftards.

 

On the whole yeah, though older millenials who had early babies, their progeny are approaching adulthood if not there already.

 

I have some good convos with gen Z in work, one guy 18. Doesn't understand woke stuff, didn't buy the covid BS, but then... went and Pfizered himself silly. Another one, a girl (17) who fills me with joy like she's my own child. Man am i disappointed in her for taking it. She believes she has to take another one now because that's how it's done. I'm going to try gently cautioning her (must be extremely careful about boundaries here) against taking more, but i fear she too is lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I reckon they are aiming to get the [email protected] into all age groups routinely by 2025. That would tie in with the end date in them UN papers.

 

Teachers' unions are calling for all secondary pupils to be vaccinated amid rising Covid case numbers.

Concerns have also been raised about "confusion" over contact tracing arrangements in schools.

 

Unions say a spike in cases highlights the need for "continuing caution and effective mitigations" to stop the virus spreading in schools. (But children are not a 'vulnerable group.')

 

Nicola Sturgeon says she hopes that experts will soon recommend that all 12 to 15-year-olds are vaccinated. (Regardless of their efficacy, necessity or safety.)

 

Answering questions at a Covid briefing, the first minister said she would "ideally" have liked that to have happened before Scotland's schools returned from the summer holidays earlier this month.

 

"There are many countries across the world that are already vaccinating 12 to 17-year-olds, clearly there are expert groups there who think this is safe to do," said the Slippery Sturgeon.

 

And she added: "I really hope that the JCVI (The Joint Stock Company) feel that the evidence allows them very, very soon to recommend vaccination for all 12 to 17-year-olds."

 

National clinical director Professor Jason Leech said: "We are ready for when that advice comes, the vaccination programme is ready to go." (They can't wait to maim kids!)

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58353058

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

 ''Millenials'' are born from early 1980s to mid 1990s. Their kids are still very young. The ''gen Z'' are the kids of ''gen Y''.

 

But yes this gets worse with each generation... I noticed many early adults today are woke leftards.

 

 

It's certainly for the last 20 odd years been an orchestrated dumbing down and celebration of stupidity and putting innane reality stars on a peddlestal and as something to aspire to without the need to actually read a classic piece of literature or take an interest in current affairs Home and abroad or to be able to spell, write a letter or add up without the help of their mobile device. 

 

No interest in Politics but they can tell you the latest bit of goss about the Kardashians. 

 

Death by a thousand cuts of a generation and a half's total and complete apathy to the mind control that they have opened themselves up to, oblivious to the devious intentions of the eltes that rule over them and have hypnotised them into rolling their sleeves up and taking one for the team. 

 

I must admit I hoped for more of a push back from the younger generation especially here in the UK but although it's not been a full capitulation by the under 30s it has certainly meant that there is going to be a significant dent in their generation's child baring capabilities. 

 

I've managed to get myself into hospital for surgery in a couple of weeks which I've been waiting a year for and feared without being jabbed I wouldn't have been considered but luckily for me they're not holding that against me. 

 

However I think by the time I get out of hospital in late September then the zombie apocalypse of vax fatalities will be kicking in and hospital operations will be like hens teeth and TPTB will not be able to disguise the massive rise in deaths after being double jabbed as passing away after a "short illness" 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

Teachers' unions are calling for all secondary pupils to be vaccinated amid rising Covid case numbers.

Concerns have also been raised about "confusion" over contact tracing arrangements in schools.

 

Unions say a spike in cases highlights the need for "continuing caution and effective mitigations" to stop the virus spreading in schools. (But children are not a 'vulnerable group.')

 

Nicola Sturgeon says she hopes that experts will soon recommend that all 12 to 15-year-olds are vaccinated. (Regardless of their efficacy, necessity or safety.)

 

Answering questions at a Covid briefing, the first minister said she would "ideally" have liked that to have happened before Scotland's schools returned from the summer holidays earlier this month.

 

"There are many countries across the world that are already vaccinating 12 to 17-year-olds, clearly there are expert groups there who think this is safe to do," said the Slippery Sturgeon.

 

And she added: "I really hope that the JCVI (The Joint Stock Company) feel that the evidence allows them very, very soon to recommend vaccination for all 12 to 17-year-olds."

 

National clinical director Professor Jason Leech said: "We are ready for when that advice comes, the vaccination programme is ready to go." (They can't wait to maim kids!)

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58353058

 

Ok so yes, their crosshairs are most definitely set on the kids. On tiktok, etc even Xbox (Terraria) on twatter is promoting the death jab for kids.

But as you say Velma the teaching unions are also pushing for teachers to behave like invalids and vulnerable cretins, which will all lend weight to the argument in favour of jabbing healthy, innocent kids.

I'll put below an email from the NEU (National Education Union) below. You'll love the first bit.

 

"While we are sure that it wasn’t nearly long enough, we hope you had some time to rest over the summer.

The new term will continue to be challenging for educators. Removing most requirements for safety measures in schools and other settings is likely to lead to an increase in Covid-19 cases and disruption.

The vaccination programme has clearly changed things, but not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine and Covid-19 rates remain high. Effective safety measures remain important to limit the speed of the spread of the virus and absence due to illness and long Covid."

 

Not everyone has yet been offered the vaccine, did you say, Teaching Union sh1t st1rrers. Oh, well all the teachers have, and the TAs. So, ah, you mean the children???

 

This is the advice sent out to schools and "Educators" by the Union which is hellbent on "protecting" its members at any cost:

 

https://neu.org.uk/media/17046/view

 

The morons it's aimed at have been double jabbed, will line up for their booster and flu jab, wear a mask and face shield in the classroom, open all the windows so the kids are frozen, and slather themselves with hand sanitizer, that's if the lateral flow test says they are "safe" to go anywhere at all. 

 

The bubbles have disappeared in schools, but the madness has not!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some musical relief from the scamdemic.

 

Iron Maiden - Virus 

(read the lyrics below)

 

 

There's an evil virus that's threatening mankind
Not state of the art, a serious state of the mind
The muggers, the back stabbers, the two faced elite
A menace to society, a social disease

Rape of the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy one upmanship order

Watching beginnings of social decay
Gloating or sneering at life's disarray
Eating away at your own self esteem
Pouncing on every word that you might be saying

Rape of the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy oneupmanship order

Superficially smiling a shake of the hand
As soon as the back is turned, treachery is planned

Rape of the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy oneupmanship order

Watching beginnings of social decay
Gloating or sneering at life's disarray

When every good thing's laid to waste
By all the jealousy and hate
By all the acid, wit and rapier lies
And every time you think you're safe
And when you go to turn away
You know they're sharpening all their papers knives.

 

And talking of Variants names (Alpha to Omega) and end of times 

 

The Shamen - destination eschaton

(look up eschaton, and listen)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...