Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Milton Keynes Community Hub posted this video on Facebook showing how funeral attendees are prevented from comforting each other. Carl Vernon has now picked this story up. The funeral is rudely interrupted by a jobsworth because attendees have the audacity to show empathy and the wish to be close during their sadness.

 

 

Awful. 

A wonderful friend and colleague passed a couple of weeks ago suddenly and her funeral is today. 

This is very sad. Not everyone can pay their respects anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Milton Keynes Community Hub posted this video on Facebook showing how funeral attendees are prevented from comforting each other. Carl Vernon has now picked this story up. The funeral is rudely interrupted by a jobsworth because attendees have the audacity to show empathy and the wish to be close during their sadness.

 

 

 

 

Out of reactions Eve. Thanks.

 

It's diabolical. This video, plus an MSM link is good to share with those friends and and family who so far seem to be agreeing with Government's

measures and their advisors.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8809551/Sons-berated-comforting-mother-fathers-funeral-say-absolutely-heartbreaking.html

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1344016/coronavirus-uk-news-covid19-funeral-video-social-distancing-rules-milton-keynes

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/05/funeral-interrupted-grieving-sons-ordered-leave-mothers-side/

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

Just been reading about the removal of form 5.

 

If you want to give yourself a laugh mention such things to one of the sheeple and listen to the ridiculous way some try to justify it. 

 

 

Can you elaborate a bit pls Reet?  Whats form 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:


My question is how does this work if you are exempt from mask wearing?


Saying you are exempt will not work indefinitely.
Here in the USA, land of the so-called FREE, at the airports there are "Exemptions", but they will arrest you if you don't wear one anyway.
David Icke is right, the only solution is to tell those bastards,
"WE AIN'T HAVING IT!!!!"

If they try to push it, use George Floyds last words,
"I CAN'T BREATH!!!"

Edited by John Connor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Milton Keynes Community Hub posted this video on Facebook showing how funeral attendees are prevented from comforting each other. Carl Vernon has now picked this story up. The funeral is rudely interrupted by a jobsworth because attendees have the audacity to show empathy and the wish to be close during their sadness.

 

 

 

Well, That doesn't sit well with me as my dad is getting closer to his deliverance due to cancer. I will have to go through that in the very near future and I'm afraid I just might lose it if that happens to me.

This is insanity, after the funeral, most if not all in that room will gather at someone's place for something to eat, have a say, hug each other and have a few beer.  They already restricted attendees to  FAMILY ONLY and still have to wear a mask and keep distances? So now I can't hug my mother?

I just might go to the funeral with a baseball bat... to kill the odd fly in the place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Milton Keynes Community Hub posted this video on Facebook showing how funeral attendees are prevented from comforting each other. Carl Vernon has now picked this story up. The funeral is rudely interrupted by a jobsworth because attendees have the audacity to show empathy and the wish to be close during their sadness.

 

 

This was also one of the subjects of the last amazing polly video she was quite emotional about it

sounded like she was holding back the tears or maybe she has been hitting the bong she sounds more croaky than usual

 

she starts talking about the funeral  around 9 mins in if you wish to avoid the obligatory  "TRUMP" talk

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so did the funeral place leak its own cctv footage?

 

Good question, perhaps they're all actors

have these individuals been verified as real?

it's doing the rounds is it a red herring (staged event) or real event 

 

i always think those videos of people having masks put on their face seem odd to me

because there is never a struggle

they act like a frozen statue while a mask is put on their face 

no headbutting no struggling seems very well mannered  

or perhaps

shitty crisis actors 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

i always think those videos of people having masks put on their face seem odd to me

The majority  of people wear masks and distance and lockdown without even a whimper of resistance.

So why do you think that makes them crisis actors?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

I do agree with you very much on this..but have to quibble with you on the 1%. The world in general is arranged so poverty is rampant, which means that everyone reading this forum is already in the top 20%.

 

Someone in the 1% might be reasonably ordinary and normal, a pensioner on the south coast or something similar. The '1%' meme is a distraction, in reality the controlling clique is  much much smaller than that.

 

It's not the 1% but the .000001%.

 

If you take the membership of Bilderberg, the CFR, the Trilaterals, Davos and the 33rd degree - then you'd probably be in the range of 80, 90 or 100 individuals.

 

 

 

Your figure is probably more accurate than mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

The majority  of people wear masks and distance and lockdown without even a whimper of resistance.

So why do you think that makes them crisis actors?

 

 

i don't think they're crisis actors 

the people having masks put on their face are people who don't want to wear masks 

the people who are wearing masks are choosing to wear them 

 

i don't understand how you have confused these two separate positions 

 

if someone forces you to do something "you don't want to do" are you saying you wont struggle or resist?

if someone has agreed to do something why would they struggle or resist if they agree to do it?

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

always think those videos of people having masks put on their face seem odd to me

because there is never a struggle

they act like a frozen statue while a mask is put on their face 

no headbutting no struggling seems very well mannered  

or perhaps

shitty crisis actors 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

 

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perhaps

 

Definition of perhaps

 (Entry 1 of 2)

: "possibly but not certainly" : MAYBE

perhaps

 noun

Definition of perhaps (Entry 2 of 2)

"something open to doubt or conjecture"
 
I am happy to clarify anything as often folk make incorrect inferences
i would say i find it hard to find people genuine if they don't struggle as i would
if they're forced to do something they don't want to 
 
this doesn't mean i am correct it just means i find it odd
for example someone could be attacked they might freeze with fear and not fight back 
others react differently 
 
it seems odd to me when i see someone acting defiant then suddenly they cave in instantly
they look like frozen statues to me perhaps they're frozen with fear or compliance 
why the instant turn around it makes me wonder if their convictions were real
or maybe they think acting like a compliant statue is the best way to act 
 
resisting arrest is a real thing it happens thousands of times every day but I've never seen it yet
on TV when someone is being forced to comply with masks etc
i am suspicions of compliant types they would sell anyone out to the highest perceived (in their eyes) authority figure  
 
Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

'Elections' are an illusion my friend.

The result has been determined long before you put your X next to a name.

It doesn't matter which 'party' you vote for, they're all puppets carrying out orders for the 1%.

This goes for the whole world.

If voting could change anything it wouldn't be allowed.

 

Thats not my point though

 

Its the slow push to labour by tories and media

The tories will not be able to oversee a destruction of uk law, there is too much support for it in the party whereas labour, the socialist/neo liberal group, will be more than happy to throw magna carta and common law into the bin.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Twatter they are saying Tories are rebelling & going to vote on Wednesday to repeal the 10pm curfew lol.

Like they havent learnt their lesson from last weeks sick joke. Its so cringey.

 

Even if they did get rid of the 10pm bollocks, they might have even added that purposely in the first place to make a drama out of & then remove it & the masses think they have won some kind of victory.

 

All those MP's who voted in favour last week of this act, all need a present each for Christmas, massive stocking over the fire.

Proper celebration..hell why wait till Christmas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

On Twatter they are saying Tories are rebelling & going to vote on Wednesday to repeal the 10pm curfew lol.

Like they havent learnt their lesson from last weeks sick joke. Its so cringey.

 

Even if they did get rid of the 10pm bollocks, they might have even added that purposely in the first place to make a drama out of & then remove it & the masses think they have won some kind of victory.

 

All those MP's who voted in favour last week of this act, all need a present each for Christmas, massive stocking over the fire.

Proper celebration..hell why wait till Christmas.

only way to win is everyone to ignore all the guidlines and businesses open as usual

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We really are heading for a totalitarian world, but the masses have their eyes wide shut. 

New Spanish Law Sees Fundamental Rights Infringed

"A Boletin Oficial Del Estado (BOA) released from the Spanish Government on September 19, 2020, presents a new change in the law that would see vitally important human rights and freedoms stripped.

 

The BOA specifies new powers that affect the fundamental rights of Spanish citizens and residents by allowing the implementation of the law would see the houses and private residences of the public able to be accessed on the demand of the health authorities via an administrative court.

 

Health inspectors would give a very small three day notice period to allow the occupants to appeal.Under the umbrella of the continuing Coronavirus pandemic, the law would allow health authorities to violate the privacy of residential premises by gaining authorisation through the administrative court.The law 3/2020, published on September 19, 2020

raises a range of severe questions for the public.

 

The law has passed easily through Governmental process without any serious outcry from opposition parties. Why have the opposition parties not engaged in a larger debate

about this clear violation of human rights? In a normal situation, under Article 18, 2, of the Spanish constitution, residential premises are protected, the authorities would only have the right to enter a private premise under the assumption of a criminal act having taken place. However, the new law gives authorities the right to give the resident three days’ notice of their intention to enter the premises.

 

An appeals process is in place for residents of premises that receive a notification of entry however the three-day period can include weekend days. As such, an appeal of the decision may not be able to take place due to the resident not being able to find legal representation in time. This process is processed through the administration court of Spain and remains the decision of Spain’s equivalent of the Procurator Fiscal who is directly appointed by the President of the Government.

 

This raises questions about why it was not produced in the traditional means. Why was there not bigger political or media outcry at this clear violation of fundamental rights? And, what criteria will be used to make the decision to gain the warrant to enter someone’s premises. 

 

Furthermore, included in the range of new legislation is another interesting and obscure law which sees morticians not allowed to perform post-mortems until at least June 2021. This portion of law will see the morticians having to accept a doctor’s diagnosis of the cause of death without further full investigation.

This raises serious questions about the validity of the post-death process and what the potential could be for misdiagnoses of the fundamental cause of

many Spanish deaths."

 

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/10/06/new-spanish-law-sees-fundamental-rights-infringed/

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

We really are heading for a totalitarian world, but the masses have their eyes wide shut. 

New Spanish Law Sees Fundamental Rights Infringed

"A Boletin Oficial Del Estado (BOA) released from the Spanish Government on September 19, 2020, presents a new change in the law that would see vitally important human rights and freedoms stripped.

 

The BOA specifies new powers that affect the fundamental rights of Spanish citizens and residents by allowing the implementation of the law would see the houses and private residences of the public able to be accessed on the demand of the health authorities via an administrative court.

 

Health inspectors would give a very small three day notice period to allow the occupants to appeal.Under the umbrella of the continuing Coronavirus pandemic, the law would allow health authorities to violate the privacy of residential premises by gaining authorisation through the administrative court.The law 3/2020, published on September 19, 2020

raises a range of severe questions for the public.

 

The law has passed easily through Governmental process without any serious outcry from opposition parties. Why have the opposition parties not engaged in a larger debate

about this clear violation of human rights? In a normal situation, under Article 18, 2, of the Spanish constitution, residential premises are protected, the authorities would only have the right to enter a private premise under the assumption of a criminal act having taken place. However, the new law gives authorities the right to give the resident three days’ notice of their intention to enter the premises.

 

An appeals process is in place for residents of premises that receive a notification of entry however the three-day period can include weekend days. As such, an appeal of the decision may not be able to take place due to the resident not being able to find legal representation in time. This process is processed through the administration court of Spain and remains the decision of Spain’s equivalent of the Procurator Fiscal who is directly appointed by the President of the Government.

 

This raises questions about why it was not produced in the traditional means. Why was there not bigger political or media outcry at this clear violation of fundamental rights? And, what criteria will be used to make the decision to gain the warrant to enter someone’s premises. 

 

Furthermore, included in the range of new legislation is another interesting and obscure law which sees morticians not allowed to perform post-mortems until at least June 2021. This portion of law will see the morticians having to accept a doctor’s diagnosis of the cause of death without further full investigation.

This raises serious questions about the validity of the post-death process and what the potential could be for misdiagnoses of the fundamental cause of

many Spanish deaths."

 

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/10/06/new-spanish-law-sees-fundamental-rights-infringed/

 

I'm not hugely familiar with Spanish law, but logic would say to me that if you are notified of an entry on say Friday or even a Saturday, then you have 3 days to appeal. Well not being funny, what the article doesn't consider is the appeal being heard in a 3 day period which is very unlikely. So surely appealing within 3 days is piss easy and would delay any attempts of a 3 day entry as the officials wouldn't be able to gain access until the Court grants approval for them to do so. 

 

So what's the likelihood of a case being heard not long after that 3 day window? Well, if the Spanish courts are anything like here, then there is no chance that is getting heard within a reasonable timeframe, so what could happen is a shit load of appealed cases waiting to be heard on courts all over Spain. You could be waiting 2-6 weeks before a judge is available. Not very practical is it. 

 

That would cause chaos in the court system. It's one thing bringing in a new law, but it doesn't sound very well thought out in reality or indeed in practice. Now I might be missing some detail here but from first glance, that doesn't sound as bad at first. Clearly the rights aspect is not ok at all, but dealing with it is probably easier than it sounds. 

 

Like in this country, access to justice is dwindling so more litigants in person is how this will go, meaning the Courts should be more lenient on you. Just my 2 pence worth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Oh I don't. It's probably some reverse psychology crap to get people to demand everyone gets it.

 

I suspect you are right. We saw the reverse psycho crap with Boris reading out his negative script that the over 70's should be shielded indoors etc., yet we would have to expect to say goodbye forever to some loved ones, which got people to demand a hard lockdown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...