Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, MrA said:

I would suggest the level of fear that a population has is directly related to the amount of fearful and apocalyptic messages that have been pumped into their minds by the media and the state which are often indistinguishable now

This whole thing has proven once again the effectiveness of mass co ordinated propaganda 

Its not a.pretty sight is it

Watching as people are sent like pinballs from one flashing light to another 

This is true. I guess the new normal is going to be a circus and I need to get used to it as I can't see people media distancing any time soon.

co.jpg.3df24a81779e49b763c203d7b4de46af.jpg

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is true. I need to remember what it means to be human and try my hardest not to become robotic.

you remember, hence your lament, which makes you human,  thusly not much chance of you becoming robotic, lol

:D

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is true. I guess the new normal is going to be a circus and I need to get used to it as I can't see people media distancing any time soon.

co.jpg.3df24a81779e49b763c203d7b4de46af.jpg

giphy.gif

Well the NWO is in plain view now 

Its not hidden anymore 

So tbh if people choose to go along with it or enforce it as unpaid Karens then IMO they are just as dangerous as the people giving out poisonous vaccines and calling you a threat if you dont want to be injected with aborted fetal cells and " gene therapy " 

Because thats apparently what Gates intends with the covid19 vaccine 

He wants to alter the DNA of the human race and its us who are dangerous for refusing 

So be it

I have enemies I can easily identify now 

I am OK with that , I accept my role 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

On a more positive note, there are anti-establishment protests erupting in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia, Albania, Slovenia, Columbia, Brazil, Haiti and certain states in the USA, malcontent is spreading faster than the "virus."

If I were the PTB I might stage such protests as part of my contract-decontract strategy. Better an opposition you control than one you dont. Creates the illusion that protests like these never accomplish anything. Except perhaps develop a militarized mentality for the PTB.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

In a divide-and-conquer time all public displays of unity should be approached with caution. More than likely they are just as bogus as the cov stats. In a time of mass state surveillance its nearly impossible to plan a protest the PTB can't hijack if they did not outright create it. Lots of money out there for theatrics and illusions.

• Like 1

I’ve just been out and about in the town and came across a friend I hadn’t seen for some time.

Friend started talking about how awful it all was and that people in their position had to be so careful.

I was extremely taken aback as I thought this person was loaded with common sense.

I started to say, it’s not true, if you go online and research...

Thats as far as I got; friend dove in and said, I’m not staying to talk to you, we disagree; and was off ?

Was already feeling pretty low about it all and that just topped it off.

No one I know ‘irl’ is on the same page as me; very lowering.

Thank god for this - and other likeminded places.

My admiration for David has risen exponentially; all the shit he has taken for so long, and he stuck at it.

His strength and character is unparalleled in my book.

Edited by jonesthepost
  • Like 4

Just been to Ye Olde Shoppe 

Very busy 

Wanted butter 

Did not stand on social distancing floor dots.

Not playing that game 

Manager walked past me didnt say anything 

Got butter

Nobody died 

Yay 

• Like 1

Just now, SovereigntyOfMan said:

Yes jones, look at this all as a zen challenge. Dont let them get to you... that's their karma and their soul. You have your own karma and you are your own being and no one can ever take away the only thing that matters... your true freedom? 

Thanks very much for the kind words, much needed ?

I very much agree with what you wrote and most of the time I can adhere to it; in fact, this situation has helped me grow.

Just sometimes - as with most everyone else here I expect - it does get to you.

Thanks again :).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

Thanks very much for the kind words, much needed ?

I very much agree with what you wrote and most of the time I can adhere to it; in fact, this situation has helped me grow.

Just sometimes - as with most everyone else here I expect - it does get to you.

Thanks again :).

It does and we need to ground ourselves properly otherwise risk being mentally whisked away in the shit storm 

Its nice to be around like minded people who want to question things on here

Its like a speak easy 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1590025354133.jpg.b91ce042b2cbc0220c19b209ac4d2fb3.jpg

Here we are invited to assume that online anonymity ever really existed. Even stupid leaders understand the importance of having airtight control of any anonymizer sites online. So, why bother telling us ip requirements more severe in China and Iran? By creating an illusion of internet anonymity in any degree lures those believing they are cloaked into speaking more openly. 

The only thing changing as anonymity disolves is that surveillance at this level will now be applied overtly everywhere. For people like me that never believed in web anonymity nothing changes.

My decision long ago to stop trusting the PTB has saved me a lot of confusion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

I started to say, it’s not true, if you go online and research...

Thats as far as I got; friend dove in and said, I’m not staying to talk to you, we disagree; and was off

That's not a friend. I've had people in the past who i thought were friends until they showed their inner self

• Like 2

1 minute ago, awake said:

That's not a friend. I've had people in the past who i thought were friends until they showed their inner self

I know what you mean; differing ideas = unacceptable in said ‘friends’ view = not a friend at all.

These days I just let people like that go, it’s ok.

What about when your family think you’re a weirdo for your viewpoint ?

These days I honestly feel like I’m living in parallel universes.

At home when viewing the forum and like minded sites, or by myself at the beach walking, it all feels ‘normal’; then I have to go out ‘there’ and it feels like, what the hells going on?????

22 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

These days I just let people like that go, it’s ok.

That's what i've always done. Smart move and it makes you stronger

23 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

What about when your family think you’re a weirdo for your viewpoint

Families usually have a bit more respect for each others viewpoints even if one does not agree. Some families are at war with each other over things and i guess some people are just very sensitive. The ones that have some form of respect and mature way of dealing with things are the ones worth living with. Other times you just have to live with it if that's the only security you have

24 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

These days I honestly feel like I’m living in parallel universes.

At home when viewing the forum and like minded sites, or by myself at the beach walking, it all feels ‘normal’; then I have to go out ‘there’ and it feels like, what the hells going on?????

I know the feeling. Sometimes i think to myself "why is it like this", and then i realize i already know the answer. It can be emotionally distressing at times, which is why places like this are good for speaking out because otherwise people usually keep it locked away

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, awake said:

That's what i've always done. Smart move and it makes you stronger

Families usually have a bit more respect for each others viewpoints even if one does not agree. Some families are at war with each other over things and i guess some people are just very sensitive. The ones that have some form of respect and mature way of dealing with things are the ones worth living with. Other times you just have to live with it if that's the only security you have

I know the feeling. Sometimes i think to myself "why is it like this", and then i realize i already know the answer. It can be emotionally distressing at times, which is why places like this are good for speaking out because otherwise people usually keep it locked away

Spot on awake; thanks ?

On 5/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, Velma said:

Like bronchopneumonia and emphysema? An inquest has heard a prisoner died after contracting Covid-19. George Cobbledick, aged 90, was serving a sentence at HMP Whatton in Nottinghamshire when he died at Nottingham's City Hospital on 4 April. Assistant coroner Laurinda Bower opened the inquest into his death at the city's coroner's court earlier. "Doctors have proposed a medical cause of death of Covid-19 associated bronchopneumonia and emphysema," said Ms Bower.

George Cobbled Icke (RIP). Sounds like the old guy that Winston spoke to in the pub.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, The Illuminator said:

Luke Johnson of pizza Express talks sense on QT.

Right, so some pizza guy is allowed on the Israeli mafia's flagship propaganda TV show, where all guests are very carefully screened and which is edited to the hilt, to say exactly what we said on Day One of the lockdown. This is just another big slap in the face of the general public from the PTB.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:26 AM, Sentient Being said:

I do that on a lot of sites/forums I post on now. It's nothing against the sites/forums either as so many are being attacked and what not. Nothing worse than spending a while typing out a response, checking it, checking it again. Then you post it and then BAM! some error comes up or whatever.

Yes, folks should always copy their posts, before submitting them. In the last years of the old forum, I did that every single time. Any issues, then save your post to Notepad, or something similar, for future submission.

14 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Size of Light, or someone else around at the time - if you remember it, let me know, would you?

He hasn't been around, since the forum was attacked, either.

11 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

This is why I have been telling people for weeks, if you want the pandemic to end, turn off the TV.  It will all be over at that exact moment because what's actually going on in the real world is the exact opposite of what the TV is saying.

This is one big reason why they pushed the lockdown so hard early on. To get folks brainwashed to the maximum, while cowering at home.

Edited by numnuts