Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

I know but I hear so much complaining about youtube doesn't let me post this, or say that.... just leave!

The trouble with this is that Yewtube is by far the biggest video platform and is the one used by most people. 

A lot of people I talk with have never heard of Bitchute or Brandnewtube etc.. 

So it IS a problem with getting good information out for a large proportion of the population. 

Yes... we can upload to these alternatives but if it's only being seen by the minority of people who are awake what is its value ? 

Yewtube is a complete bastard. We should never forget that and we should always do what we can to alert people to it's corruption. 

BC 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As to the other factions it matters not which side or which cause this is a universal ailment ,arm outstretched phone recording saving the world/planet/particular flavour of the month

Rebellion by proxy using technology designed to enslave

Heil Samsung/Apple

I think it matters if people want to know how certain subversive people operate, and what kind of ideology we're up against so people learn how to spot their tactics, but yes, it's still enslavement regardless.

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The trouble with this is that Yewtube is by far the biggest video platform and is the one used by most people. 

So it IS a problem with getting good information out for a large proportion of the population. 

Yes... we can upload to these alternatives but if it's only being seen by the minority of people who are awake what is its value ? 

Yewtube is a complete bastard. We should never forget that and we should always do what we can to alert people to it's corruption. 

BC 

Phones again!! I tend to find them limiting,years ago people seemed far more aware when all that was available was a desktop or for those with some wedge a laptop,i cant imagine using a phone for the amount of windows i have open at any one time ,they are so compartmentalising (is that even a word?) .I have a friend who thinks she's awake and she comes across as awake but her view once you start talking to her is totally shaped by her phones screen and what fits on it.Whether this is by design or whether its the natural evolution of the tech i'm unsure but it doesnt bode well for the future

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Looks like I hit a nerve with Streamable. Oh well, just another site I'm now banned from. It's all so exhausting.

banned.jpg

At least they kept the vid up though, I guess.

Edit: Was probably for another vid though as that doesn't even have many views. I suspect it's one I shared where a needle wasn't even going in someone's arm.

Based.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

Need to try and talk in code if you are going to comment on there particularly the lockdown issues. 

It's annoying when you write a few paragraphs and then it's not there. I gave up months ago. Which is a shame to be honest because that's their plan I guess. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There will be no nuremberg 2.0 The original nuremberg trials tried 199 people 37 of whom received the death sentence and we know what happened to the rest of them

all the courts in all the world operating 24/7 could never prosecute the amount of people complicit in this from the people like billy goats right down to the volunteer vaccination giver which then begs the question how do we deal with everybody involved in it ? Germany went through the 'great forgetting' post ww2 are we going to do similar ? what happens to those who were most vocal against the unjabbed and who were stupid enough to use their own names ? firing squads ?

We have to come up with something more than show trials for the few and it has to be brutal ,horribly horribly brutal or we are only going to get a temporary respite and it will rear its ugly head again at the first opportunity

I place no faith whatsoever in show trials and up to now theres been a lot of talk and not much action and remember the Nurembrg trials could only take place AFTER ww2 was over and only by the victors.We are only at the beginning of this war,theres a lot of fighting to get out of the way first

I agree with a lot of this.

I keep hearing on here and other places about Nuremberg 2.0 and I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Who the hell are we going to use to prosecute the guilty, the police network, judges that are complicit in this whole thing? Who is going cover the trials, the same media that has shut dissenting voices down at each turn covering up for those in power? Who are going to decide who is guilty and should stand trail, the public that have gone along with the lie from the very beginning?

Nah, not going to happen unfortunately. 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592632

The powers given to the UK Government under the Coronavirus Act have gone on too long and has greatly affected many people’s lives and the economics of this country. The restrictions that have been put in place under these powers should be ended by repealing this Act in its entirety

More details
We want to see the Act completely repealed with no legal residue left. All powers given to the Government through this Act must be taken away and all laws, policies put in place under this Act should be removed.

No more coronavirus restrictions should be forced on people. People can then determine for themselves, without government interference, what they want to do.

Stupid Reiner Fuellmich!

This German idiot is confusing everyone with his so-called 'Simulation.'

This has just appeared on tapnewswire and bitchute ...

BREAKING – GERMANY HALTS ALL COVID-19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/breaking-germany-halts-all-covid-19-vaccines-says-they-are-unsafe-and-no-longer-recommended/

Stupid, stupid man! How many people will take this seriously?

He's gone way down in my estimation now.

Edited by webtrekker

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Phone call last night...

A friend called, from Western Australia. I've educated him about all the dangers of the jabs, etc. He gets it now (finally).

So he calls me last night and I'm on speaker, and he and I are just talking about the latest shit on the Pfizer jab blah balh. Standard stuff.

Anyway, his wife's girlfriend jumps in from the background.... "I've booked my Pfizer jab for next week." She's all fucking excited about it.

My mate says, "you should talk to this guy on the phone, he knows all the research."

I said, "yes, you probably should read the product information- the full PDF's before you go to your appointment. I have all the documents, from every major health department in the world. I'll send them to you right now if you like and you can read them now or when you get home."

Here's her reply. And I fucking swear to god I have never heard anything so retarded in my life... and on everything holy I swear this is what she said...

"No, no I don't want to see any of that. If I read that stuff and there is anything bad or dangerous, then I might not want to take the jab. I don't want to see it, because I want to take it. I believe in it."

And then she repeated to me, "I really believe in this, we need to do this."

Okay so I'm just in silence for a few moments. Then I say, "but if there are any serious risks to your health, wouldn't you like to know about them before you get injected, not after you get injected?"

Then she gets defensive and says, "I told you, I believe in it. So I'm not reading it."

Then she left and my friend says, "you shouldn't upset her like that."

Literally all I did was offer someone information about something they were about to inject into themselves.

How the fuck - honestly - did we get to this ? What kind of mind control is going on here?

Because this is fucking insane.

She needs a scissor kick to the windpipe.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zArk said:

not to be 'negative' but i do hope you arent expecting a letter saying

"since you wrote some letters to us we have decided to let-you-off and turn a blind eye "

you are preparing to Sue the company for wrongful dismissal or breach of contract or something .

Just saying, prepare for the worst case scenario. Its not being negative, its preparation.

Thanks, I know what you're saying. Just gotta try something, there's nothing else for me to try. I'm prepared in my head for if/when I lose my job and I'll turn it into a positive. 

2 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/coronavirus/4332640-Are-you-letting-child-have-the-vaccine

READ SOME OF THESE FUCKING REPLIES. 

''12 yr old here, yep he's having it unless he puts up a fight not to (unlikely). I'm more concerned about our 10 yr old not having an option.''

Dd is 8 and as soon as they ok it for her age group she will be having it

I have a 15 yo and 12 yo
They are determined to have it ASAP
Some vulnerable people in family but mostly just for the greater good

11yo and 14yo and hell yes they’ll have it as soon as they can.

My 12 yo & 14 yo have had had their first doses (Ireland).

They were thrilled to be eligible. The 10 yo is most put out he's not getting it.

I live abroad and my 12 year old has had both doses (Pfizer), so has every other kid in his class according to him.

What absolute braindead cunts.

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What absolute braindead cunts.

These people would inject their children with whatever the government/media told them to. 

Edited by SimonTV

22 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh to have been at her bedside and whispered quietly in her fat ear ''Told you so''

I don't get upset with this anymore but my neighbour who had to quick his job, now on walking stick after the first jab/intensive care stay in hospital. I told him that he'd die eventually and he was determined to have the 2nd jab. Now that he had his 2nd, his walking is worse and I told him that it was the jabs. He said...."Do you think so?" and I smiled. 😁

Have you noticed, there are more people using walking sticks now. They are not the fake walking stick users...

Some younger people are having to stop in the middle of the road, looking dazed. They don't look like homeless, they look like freshly out of a hospital and you can still see their former self.

I think there has been an increase in ambulances as well.

22 hours ago, TheRudeTourist said:

a lot of people still believing the jabs will get them their freedom back once they hit their targets,

They can't put two and two together.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fluke said:

Just talking to a lady booking something. Very nice, polite and been helping me out a lot. She was filling something in online for me and said "just bare with me I'm struggling, have you booked your vaccine online, it's a bit like that". I replied "nah I haven't done any of that".

It really brings me down that people ask these sorts of question and just assume that everyone is getting jabbered. 

It's probably not as bad as it seems I guess for people like us it's the last thing we want to hear so we pay attention to it. It's still awfully annoying how it's seeped into the public's conversations. 

She was struggling to work her bain as a result of the jabb probably.

btw, I am trying to figure out, is your ava Putin/AJ or yourself?

Despite their ignorance, I can see it from their point of view. Imagine (as they believe) there was a real viral pandemic, some form of air born AIDS and there are these douch bags refusing the vaccine and putting everyone else at risk.

I doubt I'd say 'well its their choice, freedom liberty blah blah'. Id be draconian as hell. The only difference is they are caught up in a conspiracy that is bigger than they could imagine and thus believe. For them, this is all very real and we are truly the enemy.

I don't know how to deprogram the beliefs of such small minded people or if they could even be enlightened. They are just people and all our families are such people by majority.

Morpheus said:

'The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see?

Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy.

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.'

Double Speak: Rhetoric vs Dialectic (the key to their trickery)

Edited by Cornelius
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The parasites intend to fully eradicate white people eventually.

It has been going on for a few decades now but it's becoming more extreme lately.

But I thought they were trying to get rid of the black people first..... They've been vaccinating Africa for ages.

56 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I agree with a lot of this.

I keep hearing on here and other places about Nuremberg 2.0 and I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Who the hell are we going to use to prosecute the guilty, the police network, judges that are complicit in this whole thing? Who is going cover the trials, the same media that has shut dissenting voices down at each turn covering up for those in power? Who are going to decide who is guilty and should stand trail, the public that have gone along with the lie from the very beginning?

Nah, not going to happen unfortunately. 

the original nuremburg trials were faked

http://mileswmathis.com/nurem.pdf