Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, campanar said:

BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaw died due to complications from the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, a coroner has ruled.

 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-bbc-presenter-died-complications-covid-vaccine-104357199.html

Coroner's are actually doing their job nowadays are they? I thought it was doctors that were signing death certificates, have I missed something? Obviously not great news for this lady but these are the consequences of the clot shot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Xelador said:

zkKdv3y.png

Scott Gottlieb, an American physician and investor who served as the 23rd commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from 2017 until April 2019. Now he is a member of the board of directors at Pfizer.

 

He's Jewish. The American swamp are full of dual Israeli American citizens.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

You really need to watch the whole video. Basically, the vax maufacturers have 14 days form the FDA approval date to list the entire contents of the 'vaccines.' Pfizer, not being the actual manufacturer (sly bastards) will still be liable to criminal prosecution. There's a lot more in the video.

 

Gauging from the amount of Likes you didn't receive and me not dropping a basket of popcorns..... I am at a point I am still eating the popcorns. It has come down to this low and I'll have to say we shall see.... cynical? Yes.

 

11 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

kids would need to show they have researched to be able to not consent

but the nurses will bully and scare the kids into having it

 

you saw the video of the teen girl who didnt want it get bullied by a load of disgusting nurses

 

Parents, let your kids carry a liability letter and instruct your kids to show it to the vaccinator IF they were forced to jab. By this, if they are jabbed without your knowledge, the jabber was informed of your parental choice and went against.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Coroner's are actually doing their job nowadays are they? I thought it was doctors that were signing death certificates, have I missed something? Obviously not great news for this lady but these are the consequences of the clot shot. 

Coroners investigate deaths that are reported to them.

https://www.judiciary.uk/about-the-judiciary/the-justice-system/coroners/

https://www.gov.uk/after-a-death/when-a-death-is-reported-to-a-coroner

 

The "side effects" of the jab were well known by those who wanted to know, so it was her choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More of this please,

 

Arnold Schwarzenegger's annual bodybuilding competition, the Arnold Sports Festival, has lost a sponsor... and it looks like they won't be back. 

Last week, REDCON1, a sports supplement company, announced that it would discontinue its support of the upcoming event

 

"When somebody says 'Screw your freedom,' I can't and REDCON1 can't in good conscience continue to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars sponsoring that person or show,"

 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-sponsorship-loss-184606881.html

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, campanar said:

Coroners investigate deaths that are reported to them.

https://www.judiciary.uk/about-the-judiciary/the-justice-system/coroners/

https://www.gov.uk/after-a-death/when-a-death-is-reported-to-a-coroner

 

The "side effects" of the jab were well known by those who wanted to know, so it was her choice.

Sorry, I was more speaking out loud rather than in response to your goodself. If I remember rightly, coroner's investigations were suspended under the covid regulations, so maybe since the restrictions have been lifted they're back to doing their job again. It's good that this type of thing is coming out, obviously not so good for the individual. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, campanar said:

More of this please,

 

Arnold Schwarzenegger's annual bodybuilding competition, the Arnold Sports Festival, has lost a sponsor... and it looks like they won't be back. 

Last week, REDCON1, a sports supplement company, announced that it would discontinue its support of the upcoming event

 

"When somebody says 'Screw your freedom,' I can't and REDCON1 can't in good conscience continue to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars sponsoring that person or show,"

 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-sponsorship-loss-184606881.html

No Arnold, they won't be back! 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zArk said:

 

 

how would we know? what does 'bnt162b2' comprise of and what does 'comirnaty' comprise of?

 

is there a difference? i am very very VERY VERY VERY suspicious of brand name changes because USUALLY something is different in the ingredients and worse something that wasnt listed has been removed.

 

Also the 'vaccine' may be the same but the 'additives' or filler is different

 or they have swapped an ingredient but believe it to be the same so say "its just the same"

 

added mercury and squalene to the graphene oxide ... "its the same product"" they say

 

They rely on ambiguity hoping that normies won't dig deep enough or understand it. Ever changing brand name will ensure that nobody can get to the core of the problem when it is time to fight in court e.g. you can't sue an old company that has been closed etc. And if Pfizer is contracting it out, it's not their problem, is it....i.e. they can blame the contractor, which is disposable, for not doing the job correctly etc. There are so many variables they can wiggle out.

 

I think they are trying to minimise liability in the future but also change ingredients.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Those countries already had authoritarian governments and covid has worked as a convenient excuse for them to take their authoritarian dreams to the extreme. I have heard some people have not been allowed out of their house for 12 months, very extreme stuff. Many of those countries rely a lot on tourism and that being completely wiped out many of them are struggling and we will end up seeing mass famine as a result and many people will die and they already are. Photos of parking lots full with people looking for food are already surfacing. 

 

You're right in countries like this where you don't normally have a lot of rights to begin with it makes the authoritarian measures easy to implement. I have a lot of contacts in South east asia and it sounds like a lot of people are just lining up for the jab out of desperation so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to bring it into everyday things like going to the shops etc.  I like to think people will get through this but how is it going to pan out for these places and is there any hope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Gauging from the amount of Likes you didn't receive and me not dropping a basket of popcorns..... I am at a point I am still eating the popcorns. It has come down to this low and I'll have to say we shall see.... cynical? Yes.

 

You're free to think whatever you like. At least the Elite aren't controlling our thoughts yet (or are they? 🤔).

 

With regard to the number of Likes I receive, it doesn't bother me in the least. I just try to provide information that will get people thinking. Funnily enough, I receive most likes, as do others, for trivial Memes I post rather than actual information! Go figure! 😀

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

By all means continue documenting it but stop rolling it out and proclaiming that ''this'' set of figures or ''that'' set of facts will halt this or bring the government to its knees.

 

I hear you. I got bored of looking at the numbers ages ago.

 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:46 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:
It's all so fvcking tiresome.

 

It has been like what, 18 months of discussing this BS or something now? Just get to the root of the problem FFS.

 

I'm so bored of discussing statistics as if any of the clown show matters anymore. People will still be discussing the numbers when they're sitting in a gulag.

 

Like you, I don't mind if others keep looking at the numbers, but it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to me anymore.

 

If normal folks cared about the numbers making no sense then I'm sure they would have already woken up by now. All they care about is whether they still have access to their bread and circuses, let's be real.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TheRudeTourist said:

 

You're right in countries like this where you don't normally have a lot of rights to begin with it makes the authoritarian measures easy to implement. I have a lot of contacts in South east asia and it sounds like a lot of people are just lining up for the jab out of desperation so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to bring it into everyday things like going to the shops etc.  I like to think people will get through this but how is it going to pan out for these places and is there any hope

 

We are not in much of a better position, the governments will not easily give up these new emergency powers. They will come up with some excuse to keep extending them and they probably have a bunch of crazy bioweapons they could release if people don't accept their new normal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we are right about these vaccines then there is going to be a lot less white people in the future, three generations time. If it is in fact genetic infertility, then there will be so few white people we will be the absolute minority in Europe. Probably why they are so adamant about injecting the 12-15 year olds, even when they are at such low risk. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...