Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I agree with uniting and having a common cause but sitting whining that you are going to run short of food or truck blockades are going to affect you and its all wrong isn't uniting,it's whining because your cosy little existence is now threatened by people actually having the balls to actually DO something proactive

 

Stock up on food and water if truck blockades are going to affect you,show your support that way by being prepared

Get out there and make a visible sign you support people at least trying to do something even if its just a thumbs up to a truck driver

 

But please don't sit whining in here how its not going to end well and it's going to affect you

 

In war there are casualties,it's advisable that people do something to assist themselves in NOT becoming one as there are no superheroes coming to save the day riding on anti gravity beams

I hear you, I just don't think squabbling between ourselves adds anything to the cause. We need to direct our energy in the right direction and not against each other. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

however by ending the glass-steagall act they removed the barrier between investment banks and commerical banks and they became giant casinos that speculated away everyones currency causing the banks to fail which the governments then bailed out

 

all by design....its economic warfare

 

 

Yep ...

 

The IMF have openly stated "Vaccine policy is economic policy"

 

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1275120317806678036

 

 

image.jpeg.ba0adef60ff51e2d2630d3bde3a78325.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed. That's what I try to tell people. A lot of normal folks know that the banking systems are not sustainable, but they should question whether they were supposed to be, and whether we're the collateral, especially now that we're being digitally enslaved.

 

On another note, the other elements are obviously the Eastern superpowers, which were funded by the same type of people that have caused misery in the West. The elites play both sides, but I guess that's another topic for another thread, and I know you're aware anyway.

One of the problems in my opinion is the sheer volume of info available.not a bad thing necessarily.  So much time needs to be spent checking the validity of the info and the person/ group behind it. So many have vested interests. So many good sources turn out to be dead ends and shills.  Whilst I feel people such as ourselves on this site, are awake  to question the source etc we still succumb occasionally to misinformation that has been heavily disguised. Imagine if your waking up and start to go down the rabbit hole. Not so much a hole but a Grand Canyon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

Introducing COMIRNATY®, the EU Brand Name for Pfizer & BioNTech's COVID-19 Vaccine, Developed by Brand Institute.

 

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/introducing-comirnaty-r-the-eu-brand-name-for-pfizer-amp-biontech-s-covid-19-vaccine-developed-by-brand-institute-856684589.html

 

Why have they changed the name ?:classic_unsure:

I should imagine that any law suits against the former name are separated from the new company. So you have to start again the process with the new company. Not a lawyer and I’m probably wrong but W seems logical to my morning brain😁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zArk said:

So they say it's approved, everyone thinks it's approved, they create mandates for it but .... It's not approved. They are lying 

 

Shock. Fibbing!

 

They most certainly are zArk big time 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why 'COMIRNATY?'

 

Here's how this ridiculous name came about ...

 

“The name is coined from Covid-19 immunity, and then embeds the mRNA in the middle, which is the platform technology, and as a whole the name is meant to evoke the word community,” Scott Piergrossi, Brand Institute president of operations and communications, said. 

The goal in naming drugs is to overlap ideas and layer meaning into a name, he said. In this case, the high-priority concepts the teams started with were COVID immunization and the mRNA technology. The clients themselves came up with community as an image and association they wanted to elicit, Piergrossi said.

So that’s the Co- prefix, followed by the mRNA in the middle, and ending with the -ty suffix, which nods to both community and immunity. Plus, community and immunity are conceptually mnemonic across the entire name.

“Identifying those word parts and plugging into the community concept really executed nicely at the end of the day,” Piergrossi said.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

People are cancelled for highlighting the bleeding obvious.

 

 

 

Oh, Heyoka knows more than the obvious.

 

 

I used to speak him quite a bit on Minds years ago. He notices the patterns. He doesn't fall for all the woke nonsense either, probably because he has Native American and European blood.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Why 'COMIRNATY?'

 

Here's how this ridiculous name came about ...

 

“The name is coined from Covid-19 immunity, and then embeds the mRNA in the middle, which is the platform technology, and as a whole the name is meant to evoke the word community,” Scott Piergrossi, Brand Institute president of operations and communications, said. 

The goal in naming drugs is to overlap ideas and layer meaning into a name, he said. In this case, the high-priority concepts the teams started with were COVID immunization and the mRNA technology. The clients themselves came up with community as an image and association they wanted to elicit, Piergrossi said.

So that’s the Co- prefix, followed by the mRNA in the middle, and ending with the -ty suffix, which nods to both community and immunity. Plus, community and immunity are conceptually mnemonic across the entire name.

“Identifying those word parts and plugging into the community concept really executed nicely at the end of the day,” Piergrossi said.

 

 

 

 

Out of likes 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

This consists of the death jab combined with mass immigration to complete their centuries old ethnocide of the british people who have grown complacent during the boomer generation due to the drug of cheap credit which has enabled them houses, cars and cheap holidays so that they were lulled into the false perception that their government and the freemasonic civil service it sits upon is their friend and not their sworn enemy and that is why they have blindly accepted the death jab: they forgot their history which is one of struggle against the crown

 

It's in plain sight with semantics.

 

Corona
a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.

 

They have made Corona (the crown) a religion and a corporation in many respects.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why 'COMIRNATY?'

 

Here's how this ridiculous name came about ...

 

“The name is coined from Covid-19 immunity, and then embeds the mRNA in the middle, which is the platform technology, and as a whole the name is meant to evoke the word community,” Scott Piergrossi, Brand Institute president of operations and communications, said. 

The goal in naming drugs is to overlap ideas and layer meaning into a name, he said. In this case, the high-priority concepts the teams started with were COVID immunization and the mRNA technology. The clients themselves came up with community as an image and association they wanted to elicit, Piergrossi said.

So that’s the Co- prefix, followed by the mRNA in the middle, and ending with the -ty suffix, which nods to both community and immunity. Plus, community and immunity are conceptually mnemonic across the entire name.

“Identifying those word parts and plugging into the community concept really executed nicely at the end of the day,” Piergrossi said.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Sorry! Double-posted and couldn't delete it!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

It's in plain sight with semantics.

 

Corona
a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.

 

They have made Corona (the crown) a religion and a corporation in many respects.

 

 

 

It's very clever the way they always have a play on words.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Why 'COMIRNATY?'

 

Here's how this ridiculous name came about ...

 

“The name is coined from Covid-19 immunity, and then embeds the mRNA in the middle, which is the platform technology, and as a whole the name is meant to evoke the word community,” Scott Piergrossi, Brand Institute president of operations and communications, said. 

The goal in naming drugs is to overlap ideas and layer meaning into a name, he said. In this case, the high-priority concepts the teams started with were COVID immunization and the mRNA technology. The clients themselves came up with community as an image and association they wanted to elicit, Piergrossi said.

So that’s the Co- prefix, followed by the mRNA in the middle, and ending with the -ty suffix, which nods to both community and immunity. Plus, community and immunity are conceptually mnemonic across the entire name.

“Identifying those word parts and plugging into the community concept really executed nicely at the end of the day,” Piergrossi said.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pentagon to Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines for Military

Following the Food and Drugs Administration’s (FDA) decision to give the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine full approval, the Pentagon has announced that they will be mandating the shots for all members of the US military.

 

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is “prepared to issue updated guidance requiring all service members to be vaccinated.,” Pentagon press secretary John Kirby told reporters.

“These efforts ensure the safety of our service members and promote the readiness of our force, not to mention the health and safety of the communities around the country in which we live,” he said.

 

The Defense Department announced that it is preparing “guidance to the force” to make the vaccine mandatory and a timeline is to be provided in the coming days.

 

Currently, the plans are to mandate the Pfizer vaccine and there are currently no plans to do the same for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines. Kirby said that the focus right now is “moving forward to implement a mandatory vaccination regimen for Pfizer.”

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/25/pentagon-to-mandate-covid-19-vaccines-for-military/

 

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Pentagon to Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines for Military

Following the Food and Drugs Administration’s (FDA) decision to give the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine full approval, the Pentagon has announced that they will be mandating the shots for all members of the US military.

 

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is “prepared to issue updated guidance requiring all service members to be vaccinated.,” Pentagon press secretary John Kirby told reporters.

“These efforts ensure the safety of our service members and promote the readiness of our force, not to mention the health and safety of the communities around the country in which we live,” he said.

 

The Defense Department announced that it is preparing “guidance to the force” to make the vaccine mandatory and a timeline is to be provided in the coming days.

 

Currently, the plans are to mandate the Pfizer vaccine and there are currently no plans to do the same for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines. Kirby said that the focus right now is “moving forward to implement a mandatory vaccination regimen for Pfizer.”

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/25/pentagon-to-mandate-covid-19-vaccines-for-military/

 

 

 

 

Well-timed.. LOL... watch now how all the normies will claim it's ''proven to be safe'' and you can't question it.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

One of the problems in my opinion is the sheer volume of info available.not a bad thing necessarily.  So much time needs to be spent checking the validity of the info and the person/ group behind it. So many have vested interests. So many good sources turn out to be dead ends and shills.  Whilst I feel people such as ourselves on this site, are awake  to question the source etc we still succumb occasionally to misinformation that has been heavily disguised. Imagine if your waking up and start to go down the rabbit hole. Not so much a hole but a Grand Canyon.

 

Yes, information overload is an issue indeed.

 

dfgdfg.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed. That's what I try to tell people. A lot of normal folks know that the banking systems are not sustainable, but they should question whether they were supposed to be, and whether we're the collateral, especially now that we're being digitally enslaved.

 

On another note, the other elements are obviously the Eastern superpowers, which were funded by the same type of people that have caused misery in the West. The elites play both sides, but I guess that's another topic for another thread, and I know you're aware anyway.

I'm presently watching a documentary and this quote came onscreen and struck me in that it is as pertinent now as it was then and whilst we collectively look for who to blame for the presnt prdicament/s that we find ourselves in i have a feeling we need to take a closer look at this quote and realise how prophetic it was

 

Over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster. The City of London, a convenient term for a collection of financial interests, is able to assert itself against the Government of the country. Those who control money can pursue a policy at home and abroad contrary to that which has been decided by the people.
Clement Attlee
Clement Attlee (UK Prime Minister 1945 – 1951)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ed Snowden, at the beginning of April, 2020, during what has now come to be known as 'the First Wave' ...

 

Quote

[Shane Smith, VICE co-founder]: It seems that [coronavirus] may be the greatest question of the modern era around civil liberties, around the right to privacy. Yet no one's asking this question.


[Snowden]: As authoritarianism spreads, as emergency laws proliferate, as we sacrifice our rights, we also sacrifice our capability to arrest the slide into a less liberal and less free world. Do you truly believe that when the first wave, this second wave, the 16th wave of the coronavirus is a long-forgotten memory, that these capabilities will not be kept? That these datasets will not be kept? No matter how it is being used, what’ is being built is the architecture of oppression.

 

 

 

'Every move you make,
Every step you take,
I'll be watching you.
'
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm presently watching a documentary and this quote came onscreen and struck me in that it is as pertinent now as it was then and whilst we collectively look for who to blame for the presnt prdicament/s that we find ourselves in i have a feeling we need to take a closer look at this quote and realise how prophetic it was

 

Over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster. The City of London, a convenient term for a collection of financial interests, is able to assert itself against the Government of the country. Those who control money can pursue a policy at home and abroad contrary to that which has been decided by the people.
Clement Attlee
Clement Attlee (UK Prime Minister 1945 – 1951)

 

I agree, but I don't give Britain long anyway. Britain is old money and will be scapegoated so the elites can have their NWO. Obviously the City of London and the Crown are in on it though, so don't think I'm saying they shouldn't take some of the blame.

 

On 8/20/2021 at 7:00 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

bn.jpg

 

It breaks my heart that so many non-Brits notice the bulldog nationalist mind control, but not my own countrymen. I don't like being called a Britbong, but I can totally understand it sometimes.

 

The City of London is definitely a problem, but we need to be careful that we don't let the elites replace one colonialist power with an even more sinister one.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yes, information overload is an issue indeed.

 

dfgdfg.jpg

Fully agree with the information overload aspect of this and thats why i have tended to ignore facts and figures ,death rates ,vaccination rates and every other set of figures presented as the latest in 'things that will make the government change its mind'

 

To me personally i have broken it down

1 people are dying as a result of government mandate

2 no action taken thus far has slowed this down

3 generally speaking people are scared of losing what they have in terms of lifestyle and/or posessions

4 this will continue until either government is forcibly removed or the people are so subjugated as to be nothing more than obedient cattle

5 powers,rights,privileges once taken are NEVER given back voluntarily

6 to fight this people are going to die,to not fight it means even more are going to die

7 government have poured millions upon millions of pounds into fighting the british public into submission,th money spent on this covid lie could have been put to far better use for the benefit of all

8 generally speaking the vast majority of people have no idea whatsoever what is happening to them

9 this is  not confined to the UK but is a global onslaught the likes of which have never before been witnessed in the history of mankind

10 the people to blame for this is US

 

The answer ? fight,fight as if your life depended on it because in this case it actually does

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I almost missed this article! Absolutely DAMNING evidence that they knew well in advance that all of these adverse reactions could occur.

Medicine Regulators knew in October 2020 that the Covid-19 Vaccines would cause blood clots, heart damage, harm to children, and death

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/22/medicine-regulators-knew-in-october-2020-that-the-covid-19-vaccines-would-cause-blood-clots-heart-damage-harm-to-children-and-death/

 

Read, and watch the video clip at the time stated: 2h 33m 40s. The slide is passed over so fast that you would miss it if you didn't know beforehand that it existed!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Do unto others as they do unto you. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

The nwo has no probs coming to our homes with their test kits, never-ending propaganda bs, soon to be mandated vaccines when the billions die this winter.

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

5 powers,rights,privileges once taken are NEVER given back voluntarily

 

I think this is the key point that normal folks outside the truth community need to understand.

 

The vaccines could be totally harmless (not saying they are), but what they're rolling out off of the back of them will still enslave us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...