Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Thing is because the masks are slowly vanisishing (at least they apear to be where i live) and the msm have shifted focus to Afghanistan for a while and other assorted non stories they seem completely unaware that the emergency powers act is still in force and is up for renewal very soon

 

If i were a betting man i'd wager cold hard cash that the emergency powers will be renewed perhaps with a few more additions and it will slip by the general public with barely a whimper

 

I dont know how long we have before the workshy reconvene in the hive of scum and villainy next month but i'm battening down the hatches,sharpening my numerous pitchforks and making torches like they are going out of fashion

 

It's going to be a long winter

 

Yeah things are definitely not over for us Brits. I agree with Morgoth's Review's point about how they have probably slowed down with their plans for Brits because of our high vaccination uptake. Basically they're probably waiting for other nations to catch up before they push the agenda more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah things are definitely not over for us Brits. I agree with Morgoth's Review's point about how they have probably slowed down with their plans for Brits because of our high vaccination uptake. Basically they're probably waiting for other nations to catch up before they push the agenda more.

I'm still of the opinion that the reason it's slowed down is because the workshy wanted holidays and it serves the dual purpose of lulling people into a false sense of security ready for the big slap

 

all will be revealed once parliament reopens and sage and its myriad sub committees get their shit together again as most of the 'advisors' seem to be from educational establishments that would explain the absence of any announcements from sage of late

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

A great tweet that will sadly be lost on most of the people reading it.

 

It's hard to say how many people see the usual finger prints on most of what's going on because I doubt most people would want to talk about it for obvious reasons. The average TV watching public are probably fast asleep though, that's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

That quote burns in my mind every day along with the Hermann Goerring quote about telling the people they are being attacked

 

Try explaining either of them to a fully jabbed mentally innoculated cretin and be met with a stare normally the preserve of those on heavy duty anti psychotic medications

 

Yes, that quote is powerful stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Fully agree with the information overload aspect of this and thats why i have tended to ignore facts and figures ,death rates ,vaccination rates and every other set of figures presented as the latest in 'things that will make the government change its mind'

 

To me personally i have broken it down

1 people are dying as a result of government mandate

2 no action taken thus far has slowed this down

3 generally speaking people are scared of losing what they have in terms of lifestyle and/or posessions

4 this will continue until either government is forcibly removed or the people are so subjugated as to be nothing more than obedient cattle

5 powers,rights,privileges once taken are NEVER given back voluntarily

6 to fight this people are going to die,to not fight it means even more are going to die

7 government have poured millions upon millions of pounds into fighting the british public into submission,th money spent on this covid lie could have been put to far better use for the benefit of all

8 generally speaking the vast majority of people have no idea whatsoever what is happening to them

9 this is  not confined to the UK but is a global onslaught the likes of which have never before been witnessed in the history of mankind

10 the people to blame for this is US

 

The answer ? fight,fight as if your life depended on it because in this case it actually does

 

11. The majority are bodysnatched weirdos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Could that be why booster shots are now required as the optimum storage temperatures haven't been in place?

 

 

 

If you read this document below, it offers a lot of detail on storage requirements. 

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-guidance-for-healthcare-practitioners#history

 

You can see how at room temperature they only last a few hours. It could explain some bad reactions if this poison is left out of a fridge for too long and still used. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

If you read this document below, it offers a lot of detail on storage requirements. 

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-guidance-for-healthcare-practitioners#history

 

You can see how at room temperature they only last a few hours. It could explain some bad reactions if this poison is left out of a fridge for too long and still used. 

I would assume it also loses efficacy and degrades which could go part way to explaining the differing results experienced by the cretins ie some are getting a full clotshot and others getting a degraded shot with only a percentage active thus 'boosters' are required to 'top em up' so to speak?

 

Tomato tomato it's still a bad idea,but top em they will and the cretins will roll up their sleeves and pollute social media with their virtuos frames

 

I'd like to drag a few by the scruff of the neck this coming winter from their hospital beds and make them look at their anti social media posts again and ask them what the hell they thought they were doing.But thats just a dream i intend to have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh that will never happen here! 

 

Auckland bar to introduce proof of vaccination requirement upon reopening

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/mike-hosking-breakfast/audio/leo-molloy-headquarters-bar-in-aucklands-viaduct-to-introduce-proof-of-vaccination-requirement-upon-reopening/

As soon as Headquarters in Auckland's Viaduct can re-open, proof of vaccination will be needed to enter.

The restaurant and bar is a location of interest due to a recent positive Covid-19 case.

Thirty staff members were working at the time of exposure on the 14th of August.

Owner Leo Molloy told Mike Hosking mandating vaccines will be relatively easy to implement when they reopen.

"You get a small, library-sized card given to you. I've photographed that and put that on my iphone, so fairly basic to prodcue that, no different to any other form of ID."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But has the Pfizer poison been approved? Not according to Dr. Robert Malone, A 'bait and switch' wheeze has been perpetrated. It is the 'Comirnaty' vaccine that has been approved. There's a fair bit to unpick here but check out the interview with Bannon and Dr. Malone. As usual, the devil is in the details,

 

https://ionandbob.blogspot.com/2021/08/dr-malone-pfizer-still-under-eua-waier.html

 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/mainstream-media-fda-approval-pfizer-vaccine/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh that will never happen here! 

 

Auckland bar to introduce proof of vaccination requirement upon reopening

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/mike-hosking-breakfast/audio/leo-molloy-headquarters-bar-in-aucklands-viaduct-to-introduce-proof-of-vaccination-requirement-upon-reopening/

As soon as Headquarters in Auckland's Viaduct can re-open, proof of vaccination will be needed to enter.

The restaurant and bar is a location of interest due to a recent positive Covid-19 case.

Thirty staff members were working at the time of exposure on the 14th of August.

Owner Leo Molloy told Mike Hosking mandating vaccines will be relatively easy to implement when they reopen.

"You get a small, library-sized card given to you. I've photographed that and put that on my iphone, so fairly basic to prodcue that, no different to any other form of ID."

''no different to any other form of id''

 

Translated

I care about profits more than you can believe and don't care what you have to do to ensure the tills keep ringing,just do it,it's simple

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I would assume it also loses efficacy and degrades which could go part way to explaining the differing results experienced by the cretins ie some are getting a full clotshot and others getting a degraded shot with only a percentage active thus 'boosters' are required to 'top em up' so to speak?

 

Tomato tomato it's still a bad idea,but top em they will and the cretins will roll up their sleeves and pollute social media with their virtuos frames

 

I'd like to drag a few by the scruff of the neck this coming winter from their hospital beds and make them look at their anti social media posts again and ask them what the hell they thought they were doing.But thats just a dream i intend to have

 

 I don't know about the booster side of things but I do think the mix in reactions could be explained by poor storage and poor administration. The stuff comes in a vile that has like 5 injections in it and nurses basically eyeball the amount. They could easily add more than they should and it does say that different viles should never be mixed, do all these nurses know this? Are they even trained some of the people giving them out are not even healthcare workers just random people. So mistakes could easily be made at different points through the process. 

 

I used to think that the reactions were by design but I came to the conclusion a while ago that the design is genetic infertility and these reactions are just unintended consequences of the technology and even just consequences of vaccines in general because they are a bad science in general in my opinion, that leads to negative health consequences no matter what they injecting. If you look at the ingredients closely you will see they have stuff in them that is altering the PH of blood and now i am not scientist but that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Especially when applied with a one size fits all approach. People's blood is different and will react differently and that we have seen. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Le's not forget these people and their connections.

 

 

Dershowitz was born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, on September 1, 1938, the son of Claire (née Ringel) and Harry Dershowitz,[16] an Orthodox Jewish couple.[8] He was raised in Borough Park.[17] His father was a founder and president of the Young Israel of Boro Park Synagogue in the 1960s, served on the board of directors of the Etz Chaim School

 

190306-briquelet-epstein-tease_uc8hyn

 

meeting-at-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-ma

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...