Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

This is my favourite part:

Although COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is approved to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years
of age and older, there is not sufficient approved vaccine available for distribution to this population in its entirety at
the time of reissuance of this EUA. Additionally, there are no products that are approved to prevent COVID-19 in
individuals age 12 through 15, or that are approved to provide an additional dose to the immunocompromised
population described in this EUA.

3 hours ago, moneyistheroot said:

The BBC never fails to disappoint, I keep reading articles like these and they just read like total propaganda. Keep seeing the “wish I had the jab” or “look what happens when you don’t have the jab” line getting spun out.

Tourists told to stay away from Cornwall due to COVID surge https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-58318695

“About 800 of those positive cases are people who live in Cornwall.

Jack, from Staffordshire, told the BBC he caught Covid at Boardmasters and wished he had not gone.

"My whole family's got it now so I regret going to be honest… It wasn't worth it," he said.

The 20-year-old, who is not vaccinated, said he was "shocked" at how ill the virus made him, leaving him bed-bound for nine days.”

^ Who the fuck is Jack? Who the fuck gets so badly ill then decides oh maybe I should ring the BBC and tell them all about it? Oh wait, he’s not a real person. Fuck off

oh, and the festival only ended exactly 9 days ago, so he’s just been bed bound all the way since, just dropped the moment he came through the door? Right

next line:

Rosie, 22, from Bath, said she also caught Covid there after receiving her first jab, but said she "got over it pretty quickly".

Well thanks a lot Rosie, I’m sold, another fake person.

1 hour later I read this article: 

Husband tells of pain of young mother’s Covid death

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-58320859

The husband of a woman who died with Covid-19 shortly after giving birth has spoken about the pain of losing her.

Samantha Willis, 35, who had not been vaccinated for Covid-19, died on Friday after spending 16 days in hospital.

—- no mention of any symptoms, how it happened, what actually even happened to her, but just this scenario on her death bed;

"I was at the bottom of the bed and I was looking at the screens," he said.

"I had an idea about what some of the things on it meant - I seen one that I was pretty sure was the oxygen level and it said 20.

"I said to the nurse beside me: 'Is that her oxygen level?' And she just said: 'She has just literally passed away.''"

what a load of shit seriously… Fake fake fake.. sorry for the big rant but you can just tell how things are written that it’s spun to sell a certain angle.. been seeing this for weeks now and I know others have too!

Covid Bingo:

REALLY HAD IT BAD                            RECOVERED PRETTY QUICKLY

FIT NURSES                                          OXYGEN LEVELS LOW

VERY WORRIED                                    CORNWALL

WISH I'D BEEN VACCINATED               WHOLE FAMILY GOT IT

SHOCKED                                              BED-BOUND

I WANT TO WARN PEOPLE                   NHS ARE HEROES

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Get a load of this! (From Ehden Biber, the guy who exposed the Pfizer agreement) ...

MODERNA & JANSSEN JUST LOST THEIR EUA!

Now that the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine via BLA, THE FDA IS REQUIRED TO REVOKE THE EUA OF MODERNA & JANSSEN, because NOW THERE IS an "adequate, approved, and available alternative to the emergency use of their product."

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

Get a load of this! (From Ehden Biber, the guy who exposed the Pfizer agreement) ...

MODERNA & JANSSEN JUST LOST THEIR EUA!

Now that the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine via BLA, THE FDA IS REQUIRED TO REVOKE THE EUA OF MODERNA & JANSSEN, because NOW THERE IS an "adequate, approved, and available alternative to the emergency use of their product."

So they extended the EUA on the basis that there was still not alternative treatments available or not enough of it. What a confusing load of bollocks. 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

So they extended the EUA on the basis that there was still not alternative treatments available or not enough of it. What a confusing load of bollocks. 

Get ready for the BigPharma Wars!

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Sounds like a pre-conceived plan

4 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

In a similar vein, this story has been running in the Mail, although the fact they stopped comments at 1 is telling:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9921825/Schoolgirl-nearly-dies-Covid-sparks-rare-condition-coma.html

The main reason for this story is surely the bit about Paediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (PIMS).

I expect we're going to hear a lot about this mythical PIMS in the coming weeks when kids go back to school.

Out of likes, but you're spot on, they gonna come out with some right shite once the nippers start dropping off.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Bravo Anne.

Dr Anne McCloskey, a former Aontú councillor, expressed concerns in a social media video about young people being given the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Health and Social Care Board (HSCB) said it was suspending Dr McCloskey "as a precautionary measure while it undertakes a full investigation".

Dr McCloskey cannot work for the health service during that time.

In the nine-minute video posted on Sunday, Dr McCloskey made a number of claims, including that there was not enough evidence that it was safe for young people to be vaccinated.

Dr McCloskey said she was "distraught" by the number of young people "damaged" by "unlicensed and unapproved" vaccines.

She said many young people had been "coerced, bribed or bullied" into being vaccinated and that vaccines were "malevolent".

Just look at this cunt, one of the tweets below.  If I met such a person in real life, it would take all my reserves of self-restraint not to scissor-kick him in the bollocks...

Capture.PNG

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Do something! Sure but you cant think of something better than shooting yourself in the foot?

Aussie truckdrivers....not known for abundance of wisdom

Its like they walk onto the scene and shout.....     "We are going to fuckup the whole country"

I see it as the same as chucking a bucket of petrol onto a fire

It's a good idea. if they do it properly.

What's your solution? 

Your not going to win in court clearly,  there is no evidence of things slowing down, i think its time things got messy actually.

There are plenty of ways this war can be won but most people are cowards, cucks or weak minded. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Just look at this cunt, one of the tweets below.  If I met such a person in real life, it would take all my reserves of self-restraint not to scissor-kick him in the bollocks...

Capture.PNG

I guess that's why it's so easy for the likes of furgeson and fauci to pull wool over so many GPs' eyes re the 'vaccine'

19 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Capture.PNG

you're being a bit to cordial my friend ...

1898107988_mortalkombatfatalityscorpionunnamed.gif.8b235f442fdf4acbc1759c7b5d9c7f75.gif

52 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

It's a good idea. if they do it properly.

What's your solution? 

Your not going to win in court clearly,  there is no evidence of things slowing down, i think its time things got messy actually.

There are plenty of ways this war can be won but most people are cowards, cucks or weak minded. 

I have offered a few solutions that have been ignored repeatedly

One was to storm all of the tv stations at the same time

Wouldnt need too many people on each site 

Some people would get hurt. Have to.

Everyone wants to turn everything around without violence. Living in a dreamland

If you had antigravity device its possible to destroy all of our enemies in 2 months

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People seem to think I'm some killjoy when I say I no longer have a desire to watch Hollyweird poison, but can you blame me?

Not at all......couldn't begin to contemplate watching these kind of shitstains.

• Like 1