Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, DarianF said:

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 322K

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s322k.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 462A

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s462a.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

 

There is nothing in the law to say that a citizen cannot lawfully arrest a police thug, or use self defence against a police thug, if that police thug is committing an offense. Refer to the links above.

That's the sort of thing I was referring to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 322K

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s322k.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 462A

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s462a.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

 

There is nothing in the law to say that a citizen cannot lawfully arrest a police thug, or use self defence against a police thug, if that police thug is committing an offense. Refer to the links above.

The problem is the curt is Masonic based institution and I wish you to win the case. Even the European Court of Human Rights is supported by Soros - so good luck. 🙄 https://rmx.news/article/how-george-soros-infiltrated-the-eu-court-of-human-rights-report/

From this point it should be renamed European Court of J Rights I guess?🤔 Oh wait - only J are humans so it's fine... 👍

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

The problem is the curt is Masonic based institution and I wish you to win the case. Even the European Court of Human Rights is supported by Soros - so good luck. 🙄 https://rmx.news/article/how-george-soros-infiltrated-the-eu-court-of-human-rights-report/

From this point it's should be renamed European Court of J Rights I guess?🤔 Oh wait - only J are humans so it's fine... 👍

 

Maybe if the judge's son or daughter recently died from a forced covid jab, he may turn to your side. You never know. Could get lucky with an honest judge. Unlikely of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

I can't get my head around how the left wing elements of republicanism seem to have swallowed this Covid hoax hook line, and sinker, and have actually been engaged in harrasing people protesting lockdowns trying to make out that the anti locdown people as being some kind of right wing front group.

The Antifa groups especially.

 

From what I can see, mainstream republicanism, and even the fringe groups, seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet at the Globalists.

 

 

i see that. it's very doctrinal. the anti-GFA groups jump on the bandwagon of pretending to be morally anti-fascist. they're totally blind. then they go and shoot people while ignoring the criminality in their own ranks. it's sad cos i know there are good 'warriors' within who won't compromise or sell-out if they knew the real truth.

 

from here though the anti-GFA groups are opposed to the EU/globalism. but keep bleeping on about wanting a socialist republic, which again blinds them to reality.

 

all i can do is nibble at them 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Interesting.

My wife and I have done a few of these Schroth Diat courses in Germany

 

In these Schroth Spa hotels you get woken up at around 3.am  a  qualified staff member wraps you naked in a wet fresh bed linen  and then packs you in your bed with dry double duvets 

 

They then leave you packed like a Mummie for an hour ( The wet linen feels cold at first , but its took trick the body its ill and create a fake  Fever afer few minutes you get really hot from being wrapped up) after an hour they come back and unwrap you and you can sleep .

breakfast is just herb tea and 1 slice of wholegrain bread , lunch is also vegan and very small portion ( every 2nd lunch you are allowed 1 dl of red wine  evening meal is also basic  !

before and after you are seen by The Spa Doctor who checks you up and compares the results!

 

you do feel hungry but fitter and healthier !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Frankieboy said:

My wife and I have done a few of these Schroth Diat courses in Germany

 

In these Schroth Spa hotels you get woken up at around 3.am  a  qualified staff member wraps you naked in a wet fresh bed linen  and then packs you in your bed with dry double duvets 

 

They then leave you packed like a Mummie for an hour ( The wet linen feels cold at first , but its took trick the body its ill and create a fake  Fever afer few minutes you get really hot from being wrapped up) after an hour they come back and unwrap you and you can sleep .

breakfast is just herb tea and 1 slice of wholegrain bread , lunch is also vegan and very small portion ( every 2nd lunch you are allowed 1 dl of red wine  evening meal is also basic  !

before and after you are seen by The Spa Doctor who checks you up and compares the results!

 

you do feel hungry but fitter and healthier !

 

 

Never heard of it. Very interesting. Thanks for that. Glad to hear it worked for you both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

 

i see that. it's very doctrinal. the anti-GFA groups jump on the bandwagon of pretending to be morally anti-fascist. they're totally blind. then they go and shoot people while ignoring the criminality in their own ranks. it's sad cos i know there are good 'warriors' within who won't compromise or sell-out if they knew the real truth.

 

from here though the anti-GFA groups are opposed to the EU/globalism. but keep bleeping on about wanting a socialist republic, which again blinds them to reality.

 

all i can do is nibble at them 😬


I hear you.


The problem Ireland has that the left and right are too extreme, and the middle ground is 100% PRO Globalist.

Say your anti EU here in the South, and you would get looked at as though you had two heads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


I hear you.


The problem Ireland has that the left and right are too extreme, and the middle ground is 100% PRO Globalist.

Say your anti EU here in the South, and you would get looked at as though you had two heads.

 

pro-EU and west-brits are the bane of my existence 😆

 

sinn fein are now just utter EU globalist sell-outs. can't wait til they knock at my door during election.

 

the guards at the border here between derry and donegal made a lot of noise about being strict during lockdown but their bark was louder than their bite.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Given To Fly said:

 

pro-EU and west-brits are the bane of my existence 😆

 

sinn fein are now just utter EU globalist sell-outs. can't wait til they knock at my door during election.

 

the guards at the border here between derry and donegal made a lot of noise about being strict during lockdown but their bark was louder than their bite.


I just had one canvasser last election ( FF).

 

Would have told them to do one but for I knew the canvasser from the pub, and he's a sound enough cunt.

 

Just told him I vote with my feet, which is the truth.


Sinn Fein have an absolute cheek to call themselves a nationalist party.

We had a lot of check points for the Cova last year, but they're non existant now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

This is brilliant:

 

Aboriginal leader confronts Aussie police

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/aboriginal-leader-confronts-aussie-police/

 

 

 

Like he says corporate enforcement..that these pigs prefer over basic human rights, which they swore an oath to protect.

They know where he lives..same with all the traitors who repeatedly voted for Corona charade in this country.

Is coming up again next month & I guarantee they will keep it in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 322K

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s322k.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 462A

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s462a.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

 

There is nothing in the law to say that a citizen cannot lawfully arrest a police thug, or use self defence against a police thug, if that police thug is committing an offense. Refer to the links above.

 

Hmm, I searched those pages for the keyword 'pigs' but they came up with no results.

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...