Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

What's it like over there now? I don't hear much from Ireland lately. Have they turned you guys into another version of police state thug state Australia, or is it a bit better your way?

 

i'm actually surprised at how lax they've been here. i think they know that any aggressive act on their part is in most parts gonna be met with a riot maybe. but there was this one incident:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8SirAxPg3ZFj/

 

during lockdowns they be more visible in their big ice cream vans but i've never heard of any incidents.

the politicians are obviously hook, line and sinker.

 

but the cops are the least of the worries.

here is MI5 scum being exposed and chased in derry after trying to recruit a woman whose partner is an irish republican prisoner😄

https://greatfon.com/c/2090950871688021062

Edited by Given To Fly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

 

i'm actually surprised at how lax they've been here. i think they know that any aggressive act on their part is in most parts gonna be met with a riot maybe. but there was this one incident:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8SirAxPg3ZFj/

 

during lockdowns they be more visible in their big ice cream vans but i've never heard of any incidents.

the politicians are obviously hook, line and sinker.

 

but the cops are the least of the worries.

here is MI5 scum being exposed and chased in derry after trying to recruit a woman 😄

https://greatfon.com/c/2090950871688021062

 

So I'm guessing the IRA isn't around anymore? Can't imagine they would stand for this shit in the old days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Can't they pack this gollum and send it where its DNA belongs? 🙄

 

- Vaccine passports will never happen. Only crazy conspiracy theorists talk about it.

 

- Vaccine passports will only be needed for international travel. They won't be introduced domestically. Only crazy conspiracy theorists make such claims.

 

- If you don't show your vaccine passport to domestic Police or present during check in to shops and public spaces, you will be fined and arrested. Only crazy conspiracy theorists question this policy.

 

- Domestic and international vaccine passports will be required for years to come. Only crazy conspiracy theorists claim this is will be forever.

 

- Vaccine passports will be required forever. Crazy conspiracy theorists of the past used to question this, now they are all in jail.

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

So I'm guessing the IRA isn't around anymore? Can't imagine they would stand for this shit in the old days.

 

there's the 'New IRA'. but they've gone a bit commie and mostly engage in punishment shootings. and the INLA (again marxist republicans) are still about and actually had armed men fire a few bullets in the air for a commemoration at he weekend just around the corner where i live.

https://www.derrynow.com/news/local-news/658452/police-launch-investigation-after-shots-fired-at-a-commemoration-event-in-derry.html

 

but they all don't mention the plandmeic at all in anything :(((((

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Given To Fly said:

 

there's the 'New IRA'. but they've gone a bit commie and mostly engage in punishment shootings. and the INLA (again marxist republicans) are still about and actually had armed men fire a few bullets in the air for a commemoration at he weekend just around the corner where i live.

https://www.derrynow.com/news/local-news/658452/police-launch-investigation-after-shots-fired-at-a-commemoration-event-in-derry.html

 

but they all don't mention the plandmeic at all in anything :(((((

 

The spooks must have done a good infiltration job. Shit.

 

Well, at least you haven't gone down the crazy road of Australia. We are now a backwater, disarmed, pacified, police state shithole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

there's the 'New IRA'. but they've gone a bit commie and mostly engage in punishment shootings. and the INLA (again marxist republicans) are still about and actually had armed men fire a few bullets in the air for a commemoration at he weekend just around the corner where i live.

https://www.derrynow.com/news/local-news/658452/police-launch-investigation-after-shots-fired-at-a-commemoration-event-in-derry.html

 

but they all don't mention the plandmeic at all in anything :(((((

LGBT movement in black t-shirts? 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

FDA document admits “covid” PCR test was developed without isolated covid samples for test calibration, effectively admitting it’s testing something else

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08/02/fda-document-admits-covid-pcr-test-was-developed-without-isolated-covid-samples-for-test-calibration-effectively-admitting-its-testing-something-else/

 

David Icke, Jon Rappoport... fully vindicated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 3:26 PM, zarkov said:

 

Would add that as a child I recall the smell of niacin B3 being common in doctors surgeries and hospitals. It was prescribed for heart attack/angina patients. But that all changed with introduction of statins which screw up liver function among other things.

 

B3 causes flushing (dilation of micro-vessels) 

For some it can be uncomfortable but this wears off quickly after 15mins of so.

 

Note: There are non-flushing, timed release versions of niacin B3. They are dangerous and should be avoided at all costs (I cant emphasise enough the importance of research) For some reason the timed release versions stress the liver! whereas ordinary does not at all.

 

To reduce flushing discomfort small doses are advised at first and slowly incremented up. the trick is to find your comfort zone. Niacin is available in capsule format so easy to lower initial doses significantly.

 

 

 

Thanks for that, and your Note!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

David Icke, Jon Rappoport... fully vindicated.

 

Covid is not the same as the flu, as it doesn't effect children & is a lot milder in young people.

This maybe could be explained, if they added something to the seasonal flu jab..maybe time released or activated somehow. Flu Jabs changed in 2019 & are much stronger..I still see the tweaked virus theory has merit.

The PCR test doesnt differentiate between the two anyway, the CDC have admitted that, saying they are ditching the test for something more accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Covid is not the same as the flu, as it doesn't effect children & is a lot milder in young people.

This maybe could be explained, if they added something to the seasonal flu jab..maybe time released or activated somehow. Flu Jabs changed in 2019 & are much stronger..I still see the tweaked virus theory has merit.

The PCR test doesnt differentiate between the two anyway, the CDC have admitted that, saying they are ditching the test for something more accurate.

 

That's an interesting perspective. Bloody hard to prove, but plausible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

This trucker strike is a very bad idea

The masses have no weapons

They will get mowed down

 

Its not an intelligent move

We're saying in Poland 'to make mom angry I'll frostbite my ears'. In dictionary I found "to cut off one's nose to spite one’s face" - but I can't say if it's the same ;)

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

i'm actually surprised at how lax they've been here. i think they know that any aggressive act on their part is in most parts gonna be met with a riot maybe. but there was this one incident:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8SirAxPg3ZFj/

 

during lockdowns they be more visible in their big ice cream vans but i've never heard of any incidents.

the politicians are obviously hook, line and sinker.

 

but the cops are the least of the worries.

here is MI5 scum being exposed and chased in derry after trying to recruit a woman whose partner is an irish republican prisoner😄

https://greatfon.com/c/2090950871688021062

 

I can't get my head around how the left wing elements of republicanism seem to have swallowed this Covid hoax hook line, and sinker, and have actually been engaged in harrasing people protesting lockdowns trying to make out that the anti locdown people as being some kind of right wing front group.

The Antifa groups especially.

 

From what I can see, mainstream republicanism, and even the fringe groups, seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet at the Globalists.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

We're saying in Poland 'to make mom angry I'll frostbite my ears'. In dictionary I found "to cut off one's nose to spite one’s face" - but I can't say if it's the same ;)

Same as shooting yourself in the foot?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Legitimate targets then.

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 322K

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s322k.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 462A

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s462a.html

 

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

 

There is nothing in the law to say that a citizen cannot lawfully arrest a police thug, or use self defence against a police thug, if that police thug is committing an offense. Refer to the links above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...