Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fuck getting on a plane being piloted by someone who could keel over  dead at any moment.

Read this. This is what they give to doctors in Australia (not the slave population). 4-42 days date range for blood clots. https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-primary-care-approach-to-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-after-covid-19-astrazeneca-vaccine_0.pdf

Pilot takes it today, could be weeks before he or she drops dead. Could be any time too. Great news if it's on a 14 hour flight from Melbourne to fucking Abu Dhabi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Didnt take the Kiwi Pigs long...

image.png.8cb8656d6355f4a6d47640cc9fb371c8.png

image.png.a45aee98b95385fe351e6f30e31f657f.png

image.png.bc89e9371f2f6fff5be0fbe941229976.png

image.png.4f64529c82cc0824ffe30b50b5ad4072.png

image.png.119609fa3f72c65545548d19c1dd9887.png

3min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zs86DJ7oso5F/

Shocking image (for NZ standards at this beginning stage) as A father is violently thrown to the ground and then held in a  Fentanyl Floyd knee/neck hold infront of his shocked son who's filming and then something happens and the pigs take on the kid - the public steps in the assist the kids.

at the end you can hear a young kids voice questioning "are they gonna take him away?!"

You do have to wonder if they Police have actually hypnotized or something, surely they can't believe what they are doing is protecting society.

You also have to wonder what they get up to on their days off, bet they don't just sit in the house waiting on the next shift.

Be interesting to see if there is any vids of interaction between off/on duty cops, and wether they're treated the same?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Indeed there is.. 

But it's all planned theatre to set up the narrative for the 'accidentally released bio-weapon'. 

Theatre to make the masses believe in a new / novel virus. 

Accidentally released bio-weapons would kill Billions.

That's why I'm leaning strongly towards Mr Icke's thesis on this one. i.e. If you release a real bioweapon open air virus, then you risk losing control of it. In fact, you can't control it.

But if it's fake, you can make it do whatever you like.

Edited by DarianF
typo
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

ab-so-fkn-lutly.

It's a long shot - certainly won't take out the top brass by any means - but the tinpotters such as Dan/Glad/Cindy etc won't know what hit them, especially when the people start to starve - and not by 'their' orders/timetable - it's the Power more than anything else - you can see it in Dan and Cindy's eyes (Glad looks uncomfortable by comparison) that intoxication and importance does go to the Top.

I know a lot of truckies. They won't let the people starve. They'll probably allow people to come up to their trucks and they will hand out the supplies personally.

But they will make sure those evil cunts at the top get NOTHING.

We have to do something. This isn't perfect, but it's all we have right now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

You do have to wonder if they Police have actually hypnotized or something, surely they can't believe what they are doing is protecting society.

You also have to wonder what they get up to on their days off, bet they don't just sit in the house waiting on the next shift.

Be interesting to see if there is any vids of interaction between off/on duty cops, and wether they're treated the same?

@skitzorat fyi

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The tuckers going to turn the country into a big mess

Its what the govt want. A big mess

And all around the world people cheering and encouraging

The truckers will hurt the people the masses

Govt been spoiling for a fight a long time already

The govt talking heads are nervous AF - you can tell by their cray-cray ness on the tell-a-lie-vision...they;re obviously getting heat from above to meet targets or something and the narrative is falling apart,.

The country is already in a huge catastrophic mess - the masses, the people are already so damaged thres no more ways but up.

The puppets are forcing the collapse on THEIR terms, by their manner, timetable and via their diktats.. the Nation has to be shocked to its core to cause the Revolt because theres no other way that doesn't involve violence and actual bloodshed on the streets... thats how far the country has fallen. Time to take the country back on the Peoples terms.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It will bring more hate from vaxxed morons. I'm sure government will neither die on their way to hospital nor from starvation... 😩

There is going to be no food and a shortage of water

How is that going to help anyone?

7 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

My cousin was in the army, then military police and then a copper - theyre all cvnts, he told me....

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The people are desperate and they've been given plenty of warning to stock up.

Have you seen the scenes coming out of Australia - something radical has to occur from the ground up because freedoms will never be magically restored now - the Rubicon has  been crossed when the thugs opened fire on the unarmed protesters. The Cult is forcing the collapse on THEIR terms anyway, there aren't any peaceful options left but the People to take back control and force the collapse on THEIR terms and shock the country to its very core.

There will be no way the media will be able to spin it - the hungry won't revolt against the truckies - they'll revolt against the overlords.

I like the expression that the enemy makes the most noise when they are desperate .I agree ,something has to happen ,people cant just sit around worrying about the consequences of things ,if they do nothing then there are consequences too .

I think people in Australia need to prepare for a dramatic next few weeks and food shortages and other things  The truth is going to come out ,the narrative is already crumbling in my opinion and it might look like the powers that be are talking tough and are in control but they are not .

Edited by Freedom Lane55
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

it might look like the powers that be are talking tough and are in control but they are not .

Ive been paying close attention and its obvious its crumbling rapidly - the intel will know everything that people are saying to each other online etc from their isolation prison homes so theyre well versed on the feelings and chatter of the classes.... and theyre worried...

..but as that saying goes.. cornered animals will attack....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

There is going to be no food and a shortage of water

How is that going to help anyone?

I've heard fasting is healthy. I knew people who survived work camps and Sybir - they had health level close to 100 ;))) I'm not sure if the same applies to a water though - but rivers are free and everyone has some bleach in the toilet. I hope it's just sarcasm... 🙏

https://www.superprepper.com/water-purification/

Just now, skitzorat said:

Ive been paying close attention and its obvious its crumbling rapidly - the intel will know everything that people are saying to each other online etc from their isolation prison homes so theyre well versed on the feelings and chatter of the classes.... and theyre worried...

..but as that saying goes.. cornered animals will attack....

Yes mate, but remember, we are cornered too. Same principle applies ;-)

And there's more of us than them.

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I've heard fasting is healthy. I knew people who survived work camps and Sybir - they had health level close to 100 ;))) I'm not sure if the same applies to a water though - but rivers are free and everyone has some bleach in the toilet. I hope it's just sarcasm... 🙏

https://www.superprepper.com/water-purification/

Yes. Correct.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The govt talking heads are nervous AF - you can tell by their cray-cray ness on the tell-a-lie-vision...they;re obviously getting heat from above to meet targets or something and the narrative is falling apart,.

The country is already in a huge catastrophic mess - the masses, the people are already so damaged thres no more ways but up.

The puppets are forcing the collapse on THEIR terms, by their manner, timetable and via their diktats.. the Nation has to be shocked to its core to cause the Revolt because theres no other way that doesn't involve violence and actual bloodshed on the streets... thats how far the country has fallen. Time to take the country back on the Peoples terms.

Whats a desperate hungry angry disorganized rabble going to do....

Storm the govt offices? 

Yes that sounds about right. They smash everything up. The polititians wont be there....theyll be hiding long before parliament falls

Its the perfect conditions for

MILLITARY RULE and

INDEFINATE 24HR CURFEW

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

My cousin was in the army, then military police and then a copper - theyre all cvnts, he told me....

There has to be some traces of a human being in at least some of them?

I know that in general they progress in their career by being good little order followers, but what's going on (especially down under) goes way beyond the actions of a bunch of yes men. It just seems as if there is something much more sinister going on, and I'm leaning towards the theory of them being under some form of hypnosis.

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Whats a desperate hungry angry disorganized rabble going to do....

Storm the govt offices? 

Yes that sounds about right. They smash everything up. The polititians wont be there....theyll be hiding long before parliament falls

Its the perfect conditions for

MILLITARY RULE and

INDEFINATE 24HR CURFEW

so The People do nothing at all to take their country back then because newflash

MILLITARY RULE and

INDEFINATE 23HR CURFEW

is already in place!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

There has to be some traces of a human being in at least some of them?

I know that in general they progress in their career by being good little order followers, but what's going on (especially down under) goes way beyond the actions of a bunch of yes men. It just seems as if there is something much more sinister going on, and I'm leaning towards the theory of them being under some form of hypnosis.

Australia’s State of Victoria Sold Out to the Soros-Backed Strong Cities Network (SCN) with PRIVATISED POLICE

https://www.europereloaded.com/australias-state-of-victoria-sold-out-to-the-soros-backed-strong-cities-network-scn-with-privatised-police/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Australia’s State of Victoria Sold Out to the Soros-Backed Strong Cities Network (SCN) with PRIVATISED POLICE

https://www.europereloaded.com/australias-state-of-victoria-sold-out-to-the-soros-backed-strong-cities-network-scn-with-privatised-police/

That explains a lot. These police are in no way the police we all grew up with. These are private thugs in public uniform.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:
FDA /BLA Requires Pfizer to complete a study on Myocarditis and Pericarditis by 2025 Page 6 of this official doc

Pfizer jab: Myocarditis and pericarditis in younger men

https://darianfentos.writeas.com/pfizer-jab-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-in-younger-men

Edited by DarianF

the fucking audacity from wapo:

Iceland has been a vaccination success. Why is it seeing a coronavirus surge?

"Vaccine opponents have gleefully pointed to Iceland as proof that the shots are a “failure.” But contrary to online misinformation and conspiratorial social media posts, infectious-disease experts say Iceland’s outbreak actually illustrates how effective the vaccines are at preventing the virus’s most severe impacts.

Many of the country’s recent infections have occurred among vaccinated people, but they’ve been overwhelmingly mild. So even as new cases multiplied,..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/iceland-covid-surge-vaccines/2021/08/14/bdd88d04-fabd-11eb-911c-524bc8b68f17_story.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Edited by Given To Fly

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

the fucking audacity from wapo:

Iceland has been a vaccination success. Why is it seeing a coronavirus surge?

"Vaccine opponents have gleefully pointed to Iceland as proof that the shots are a “failure.” But contrary to online misinformation and conspiratorial social media posts, infectious-disease experts say Iceland’s outbreak actually illustrates how effective the vaccines are at preventing the virus’s most severe impacts.

"Federal health authorities have recommended booster shots for all adults who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with either the the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, citing evidence that suggests breakthrough infections could become more common over time." https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/21/vaccine-breakthrough-infections-booster-shots-explained-questions

Do I feel sorry for all the dickheads who thought by rolling up their sleeve, they would buy back their freedom? Hell no. Bunch of wankers. I hope you all enjoy your endless poison boosters, you virtue signalling dip shits.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Federal health authorities have recommended booster shots for all adults who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with either the the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, citing evidence that suggests breakthrough infections could become more common over time." https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/21/vaccine-breakthrough-infections-booster-shots-explained-questions

Do I feel sorry for all the dickheads who thought by rolling up their sleeve, they would buy back their freedom? Hell no. Bunch of wankers. I hope you all enjoy your endless poison boosters, you virtue signalling dip shits.

i hate having no sympathy or compassion for the consequences of the jabbed. it sadly includes my parents and a close friend.

• Like 1