Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Most of us ? Not me. I’m surrounded by the jabbed. I haven’t experienced a thing . I can’t remember the last time I was sick - probably self -induced after tequila . No colds , no flu, no shedding. I feel stronger than ever. I’m not sure it’s wise to worry about shedding or anything else you might think may be a consequence of someone else getting the jib jab, convincing yourself you’re going to get sick . 
Let the jabbed be fearful if anyone but remember too most of us sadly have loved ones who have rolled their sleeves up. 

Well I have in family 5 people who had covid, two doses and are fine. It doesn't prove anything I guess? My daughter attends 'good' school where people people do it to protect their community and all this bs. Basically everyone is jabbed, and all teachers running like crazy chickens with their 'I'm dumb' stickers. My daughter had many random bruises. One looked really bad like she had broken finger. She had heart stitching several times. Random parts of her body have twitches. Once she told me she see some sparks like after looking at the lamp. I had similar effects but less severe. Not to mention I've got cold from jabbed person few days after her 2nd shot.

• Sad 1

On 8/17/2021 at 11:07 AM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Just got an email from the NHS.

"With more than three quarters of the UK’s adult population fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the vaccination effort is still going strong. We’re already seeing the vaccine in action – despite high numbers of cases, fewer people are being hospitalised or dying with COVID-19 than before the vaccine rollout. But the vaccine hasn’t made the pandemic go away and people are still becoming seriously ill and dying with the virus, especially those who are unable or who have chosen not to get vaccinated.

So if you haven’t already, book your COVID-19 jab today! Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for announcements about the extension of the vaccine rollout to younger age groups and COVID-19 booster jabs to keep us all safe over the winter"

Dr Sarah Jarvis MBE, Clinical Director at Patient

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'll phone today for an appointment seeing as this is your SEVENTH attempt to cajole me into your genocide club.

I FUCKING HATE Dr. Sarah bloody Jarvis! What waste of space. When the Trials come I'll be the first to mention HER name!

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

I think it would be interesting to see forum members to search legislation regarding rights and Acts from Britians past which are still active, yes still active rather than referencing online vids? i.e court cases.

Such as:

SM-102 · Article number: 33474 · Application of the substance / the mixture This product is for research use - Not for human or veterinary diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine suitability for other applications. 

Insider trading as well

Edited by The Andernovian

On 8/23/2021 at 9:20 AM, skitzorat said:

I bet they're chomping at the bit in NZ to be let off the leash.

Didnt take the Kiwi Pigs long...

image.png.8cb8656d6355f4a6d47640cc9fb371c8.png

image.png.a45aee98b95385fe351e6f30e31f657f.png

image.png.bc89e9371f2f6fff5be0fbe941229976.png

image.png.4f64529c82cc0824ffe30b50b5ad4072.png

image.png.119609fa3f72c65545548d19c1dd9887.png

3min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zs86DJ7oso5F/

Shocking image (for NZ standards at this beginning stage) as A father is violently thrown to the ground and then held in a  Fentanyl Floyd knee/neck hold infront of his shocked son who's filming and then something happens and the pigs take on the kid - the public steps in the assist the kids.

at the end you can hear a young kids voice questioning "are they gonna take him away?!"

35 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I feel sorry for Australia, an imbecile is looking after you...you have no chance.

Take back your power by force because law is not working.

Hail Aussie truckers!

Yeah. The Aussie Gov will not know what the TRUCK has hit them!

Go Truckers, go!' 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Good one their is no legal Act attached so is not worth the paper it is written upon!!!!!!! 

They are misleading all concerned

Edited by The Andernovian

RPS urges government not to end state-backed indemnity for pharmacists delivering COVID-19 vaccinations

In a letter to the vaccines minister, the RPS has asked for plans to end state-provided indemnity insurance to be reconsidered.

2021-08-24_14-13-04.jpg.6b11cfcfd16416b084b3353476e46200.jpg

Just came across this. Interesting!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

And you thought they would just stop at 80% vaccination?

🤣🤣

Ending restrictions with 80% vaccinated could cause 25,000 Australian deaths, new modelling suggests

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/24/ending-lockdowns-with-80-vaccinated-could-cause-25000-australian-deaths-new-modelling-suggests

No folks. It's 100% or nothing. They are all in on this one.

25o00 anti-vaxxers will die - they should be happy? 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Didnt take the Kiwi Pigs long...

image.png.8cb8656d6355f4a6d47640cc9fb371c8.png

image.png.a45aee98b95385fe351e6f30e31f657f.png

image.png.bc89e9371f2f6fff5be0fbe941229976.png

image.png.4f64529c82cc0824ffe30b50b5ad4072.png

image.png.119609fa3f72c65545548d19c1dd9887.png

3min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zs86DJ7oso5F/

Shocking image (for NZ standards at this beginning stage) as A father is violently thrown to the ground and then held in a  Fentanyl Floyd knee/neck hold infront of his shocked son who's filming and then something happens and the pigs take on the kid - the public steps in the assist the kids.

at the end you can hear a young kids voice questioning "are they gonna take him away?!"

The chances are its all staged photo ops for the cult.

8 hours ago, zArk said:

🤦‍♂️ is your chiro a qualified Chiro ? Registerd with GCC? Member of BCA?

my sister goes to a chiro who is massively different to a chiro i go to.

she gets cracked for about 20-30mins.

i get cracked for about 4 mins.

Have you met Dr Bergman?

dA BERGMAN discussing wellness through spine health

spinal fusion NIGHTMARE

Im in Australia ,I went to the same Chiropractor /naturopath for over 35 years a very knowledgeable and caring man . ,sadly he died in April ,the lady who had taken over his practice has had many years of experience ,you cant practice here with out proper certification .My back issue has got to the stage now here its almost beyond chiropractic treatment ,so I can only have very gentlest of treatments . "Cracking" my back is not an option unless i want to end up in hospital . Osteopathic manipulation works better .

35 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Thereby playing right into the hands of the corporate cult. How does forcing this collapse and making people starve help matters?

someone has to take a stand ,this scenario would vary depending in the country concerned .Taking some action appears to better than none ,can we rely on the brainwashed majority to simply not comply ? the Governments are taking extreme action ,time the public did too .

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Thereby playing right into the hands of the corporate cult. How does forcing this collapse and making people starve help matters?

The people are desperate and they've been given plenty of warning to stock up.

Have you seen the scenes coming out of Australia - something radical has to occur from the ground up because freedoms will never be magically restored now - the Rubicon has  been crossed when the thugs opened fire on the unarmed protesters. The Cult is forcing the collapse on THEIR terms anyway, there aren't any peaceful options left but the People to take back control and force the collapse on THEIR terms and shock the country to its very core.

There will be no way the media will be able to spin it - the hungry won't revolt against the truckies - they'll revolt against the overlords.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

But it will be the jabbed who die .

Probably but it's not what MSM says. They say it's safe and effective so from this logic - unvaccinated supposed to die - since they hate us they should be happy? 🤔

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Yeah. The Aussie Gov will not know what the TRUCK has hit them!

Go Truckers, go!' 👍

The tuckers going to turn the country into a big mess

Its what the govt want. A big mess

And all around the world people cheering and encouraging

The truckers will hurt the people the masses

Govt been spoiling for a fight a long time already

Edited by Jikwan

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The tuckers going to turn the country into a big mess

Its what the govt want. A big mess

And all around the world people cheering and encouraging

It will bring more hate from vaxxed morons. I'm sure government will neither die on their way to hospital nor from starvation... 😩