Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:07 AM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Just got an email from the NHS.

"With more than three quarters of the UK’s adult population fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the vaccination effort is still going strong. We’re already seeing the vaccine in action – despite high numbers of cases, fewer people are being hospitalised or dying with COVID-19 than before the vaccine rollout. But the vaccine hasn’t made the pandemic go away and people are still becoming seriously ill and dying with the virus, especially those who are unable or who have chosen not to get vaccinated.

So if you haven’t already, book your COVID-19 jab today! Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for announcements about the extension of the vaccine rollout to younger age groups and COVID-19 booster jabs to keep us all safe over the winter"

Dr Sarah Jarvis MBE, Clinical Director at Patient

Which, as we know, is untrue according to those graphs the newspapers keep publishing. Deaths and hospitalisations were lower this time last year before the jab. Why don't they at least try to keep their lies consistent - graphs would be easy to fake?

24 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

sorry seem to have quoted the wrong link, was sure it said ivermectin earlier.

EDIT: it does mention ivermectin.  a few more links in case the first article is edited to remove references to it.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)30101-6/fulltext

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/onchocerciasis/treatment.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425412/

I'm laughing. We used for worms Pyrantelum for dog and kids. I suppose Ivermectin is another medicine that can be used on many mammals with wide spectrum of applications.

12 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I can see two major issues with that link ...

1. It's from the BBC! 🤣
  2. 'Cases' mean nothing. A 'case' is now defined as a positive PCR result which is, as we all now know, including the 'scientists' themselves, meaningless.

Amazing how some events trigger cases when the other's not. THis has to be science... Maybe some butterfly effect or quantum mechanics could explain this phenomenon ;))))

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

A webpage from 2015 highlighting the deagel.com prediction of a massive population drop, with the UK having a population of 14 million in 2025.

The deagel.com  page was removed round February this year, but can still be accessed (for now!) via Wayback Machine.

Nothing to see here,  move along.

The fat checkers would call this an unsubstantiated and ludicrous claim..wouldn't want to discourage anyone from Dr Bill's miracle concoction, would we?

Will by 2025 over half of the UK population be dead?

http://greenreview.blogspot.com/2015/05/will-by-2025-over-half-of-uk-population.html

....a strange and maybe faulty crystal ball or they know something that most of us don't know and that the powers-that-be, but should not be, want to keep from us all.'

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

pop1.jpg

So around 55 million to die in the next 4 years eh?

That's around 40,000 every  day.

Madness.

I hope.

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Madness.

I hope.

Theoretically, that would wipe out my hometown in 5 days. Nice

On 8/22/2021 at 6:00 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

arrrgh what more do you want?!

Perfect..... 😂

"Doctor: OK, lay on this convertible coffin while we observe you. There is a good chance you'll die. Might as well be honest eh?"

24 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Madness.

I hope.

It won't happen unless they drop atom bombs or microwave society. After over half year of vaccinating there are no excess of deaths neither Israel nor UK. The vaccine is quick - kills within 3 weeks or after next booster ;/ 

Edited by Human10

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It won't happen unless they drop atom bombs or microwave society. After half year of vaccinating there are no excess of deaths neither Israel nor UK. The vaccine is quick - kills within 3 weeks or after next booster ;/ 

Autumn / Winter is coming.. 

Pathogenic Priming. 

Cytokine Storms. 

😶

10 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

This message from Dr. Anne McCloskey was recorded on the 21st August. It received over 120K views in less than 36 hours before Facebook removed it. Please share far and wide to help warn people about the dangers of these untested injections.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BhNd96g26dHX/

Good soul. I wish her all good. We will need these doctors when they will be refused work and we will be refused treatments :(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Autumn / Winter is coming.. 

Pathogenic Priming. 

Cytokine Storms. 

😶

At the other hand most of us who had to be in contact with these morons experienced shedding... Is there a big difference than being jabbed? 🙄

29 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

This message from Dr. Anne McCloskey was recorded on the 21st August. It received over 120K views in less than 36 hours before Facebook removed it. Please share far and wide to help warn people about the dangers of these untested injections.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BhNd96g26dHX/

anne's a local politician of mine and was no doubt forced/coerced quit her seat a year ago due to her views on the plandemic.

https://www.derrydaily.net/2020/10/17/derry-aontu-councillor-anne-mccloskey-to-quit-seat-over-coronavirus-views/

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, skitzorat said:

OMG you couldn't make it up!

Aussie minister who got the balls-eye live on air, now flaunts his jab paperwork with an eye patch!

240453109_10165688824325360_7885409076865867561_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=25byFJVnbOMAX9utI4J&_nc_oc=AQlhlRyExH1jzctmQtQBG5R6s3-igHdOXr-fzKQgZdLEbKOIYUuKu5SjAQXnkz0q1yOj0N_yZSS5NR93uBbTxEtT&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=0574f5962ac8518e055d8334751d48b4&oe=61287E4A

239086247_10165688822605360_17103477270991116_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wlOH8PQsLF4AX_hotmf&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=1217fadfcec8a5d76ae37bb1134f29e2&oe=6128061D

I feel sorry for Australia, an imbecile is looking after you...you have no chance.

Take back your power by force because law is not working.

Hail Aussie truckers!

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

At the other hand most of us who had to be in contact with these morons experienced shedding... Is there a big difference than being jabbed? 🙄

Most of us ? Not me. I’m surrounded by the jabbed. I haven’t experienced a thing . I can’t remember the last time I was sick - probably self -induced after tequila . No colds , no flu, no shedding. I feel stronger than ever. I’m not sure it’s wise to worry about shedding or anything else you might think may be a consequence of someone else getting the jib jab, convincing yourself you’re going to get sick . 
Let the jabbed be fearful if anyone but remember too most of us sadly have loved ones who have rolled their sleeves up. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In theory yes. Vaccinations bypass the natural immune system, they generally don't provoke a co-sympathetic response the absence of which can create a paradoxical effect. In short it has the opposite effect to that which is intended, tolerance to the pathogen, not a reaction against it. This phenomena is used in immuno-suppression gene therapy to prevent drug rejection.

If shedding is real and we're being exposed to some sort of pathogen then it will 'infect' the unvaccinated in a similar way to any other normal pathogen likely provoking a natural immune response and robust defence.

Edited by Mr M
Spelling

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

Amazing how some events trigger cases when the other's not. THis has to be science... Maybe some butterfly effect or quantum mechanics could explain this phenomenon ;))))

Haha. Like Schrodinger's Cat. In place of the cat, subsitute Sars-CoV-2, then no one will know whether it exists or not until they open the box!

Thing is: that box has now been opened and, guess what? It doesn't exist!