Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Indeed he was. As was Brexit.

Another saviour/messiah coming to save us all so just sit back, do nothing and let Trump/Brexit/Jesus sort it all out you helpless peasants.

As soon as Trump ordered all those vaccines, I knew it for sure. Before that, I thought maybe it's legit. But after the vaccine support... no fkn way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The argument is that the Kung Flu shots are experimental. They have not gone through a rigorous testing process.

The fact that some tyrant may have approved them for use on an uninformed public does not undermine that argument.

I know that, but I'm talking about in the wider community. Once they have full approval, it's harder to make the argument they are not approved. Even though we know it's all bullshit, it makes it harder trying to wake up normies. A lot of normies I know say they are nervous because it's not officially approved. But once it is, they will be more confident. We can argue all we want that it wasn't fully tested, but they will go with what authority says.

8 hours ago, Claire said:

Well, we are on the same page but that still does not answer why jones keeps rambling on about it being a real virus..

I won't fully dismiss Jones just yet. He's been proven right many times. There seems to be a lot of hard evidence that some shady shit was indeed going on in the Wuhan lab and Fauci was behind it. And we know these elite psychos have always fantasised about releasing bioweapons on us, for real. But on the other hand, there's that massive hanging question of PCR and lack of virus isolation.

I'm 98% with Icke on this one at the moment, but rationally I would keep that 2% of possibility open pending further evidence to the contrary.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I won't fully dismiss Jones just yet. He's been proven right many times. There seems to be a lot of hard evidence that some shady shit was indeed going on in the Wuhan lab and Fauci was behind it. And we know these elite psychos have always fantasised about releasing bioweapons on us, for real. But on the other hand, there's that massive hanging question of PCR and lack of virus isolation.

I'm 98% with Icke on this one at the moment, but rationally I would keep that 2% of possibility open pending further evidence to the contrary.

One of the first reporters to report on the Wuhan lab stuff was an Israeli guy that lied to us about Iraq and Saddam Hussein, which could explain why Jones is spewing that crap as he is up the usual suspects arses too.

I did post the video with evidence of that reporter pushing the Wuhan stuff before, but my Daily Motion account got banned. If people are interested then they can look up Whitney Webb's work around the time that the story was breaking in Wuhan. I think she was talking about the guy in a vid with American Vagabond if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't usually recommend Webb anymore as she used to write for KGB mouthpieces, and like Jones, she often has a blindspot when it comes to Russia and the Kremlin, but she was quick to point out who was breaking the story at least.

Jones has done a total 180 on the East. The guy is just pushing divisive  East vs West crap to please his masters in my opinion.

Alex Jones Shills for Putin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BL4cEdY7KOsx/

Jones is not who people think he is, and I'm willing to debate anyone on his Soviet and Communist connections if they want to know more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

One of the first reporters to report on the Wuhan lab stuff was an Israeli guy that lied to us about Iraq and Saddam Hussein, which could explain why Jones is spewing that crap as he is up the usual suspects arses too.

I did post the video with evidence of that reporter pushing the Wuhan stuff before, but my Daily Motion account got banned. If people are interested then they can look up Whitney Webb's work around the time that the story was breaking in Wuhan. I think she was talking about the guy in a vid with American Vagabond if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't usually recommend Webb anymore as she used to write for KGB mouthpieces, and like Jones, she often has a blindspot when it comes to Russia and the Kremlin, but she was quick to point out who was breaking the story at least.

Jones has done a total 180 on the East. The guy is just pushing divisive  East vs West crap to please his masters in my opinion.

Jones is not who people think he is, and I'm willing to debate anyone on his Soviet and Communist connections if they want to know more.

Jones with the usual suspect, Dugin.

gdfgerg.jpg

gdtgerrgw.png

https://fitzinfo.net/2018/03/31/alex-jones-dossier-controlled-opposition-extraordinaire/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The main problem is that we seem to expect a few people to have all the answers and be right about everything, which is just unrealistic. Who knows how much of anything is true anymore? Theres grains of salt in all those well known types who say they fight for freedom. Much of it could just be controlled leaking of info from the spooks who are in bed with the global crime fam. I tend to keep an eye on it but not let it get to me. Anger just feed the beast and there is anger in abundance right now.  Many are grieving their 'lost' lives with no tether for the future. Anger is the first step in getting over a loss.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

hmm and how do we know thats not a fake either? Most controlled opposition has huge truths mixed in with huge lies, this is why we cant figure it all out, its designed to confuse. Confusion stops action while everyone stands around scratching their heads!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree. It's best to look at various sources and make up your own mind.

And now we have a huge slew of information daily. Often better to step away and 'feel' whats going on rather than listen/ watch and be led down a particular road as such.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

What a cunt, acting like her son in law lost his arms in an accident. Time for a booster.

It's a deadly virus. Rumour has it he locked himself in a basement for two weeks and played XBox. He has now made a full recovery, and was asymptomatic the whole time.

Just now, RobinJ said:

hmm and how do we know thats not a fake either? Most controlled opposition has huge truths mixed in with huge lies, this is why we cant figure it all out, its designed to confuse. Confusion stops action while everyone stands around scratching their heads!

Well it could be fake, but the guys links to Russia and Dugin are much bigger than two photos.

If people are interested in this topic then I advise them to read about the Perestroika deception.

On 8/21/2021 at 5:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

pd1.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1vjsRdKgctZV/

Good talk, especially the parts about how they have infiltrated both sides of the political spectrum in the West to bring about their goals. It even backs up what I suspected already about Alex Jones, they mention his Russian and Communist ties.

And you thought they would just stop at 80% vaccination?

🤣🤣

Ending restrictions with 80% vaccinated could cause 25,000 Australian deaths, new modelling suggests

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/24/ending-lockdowns-with-80-vaccinated-could-cause-25000-australian-deaths-new-modelling-suggests

No folks. It's 100% or nothing. They are all in on this one.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If Alex was really on our side, then he would mention the blatant elephant in the room instead of shouting other people down that notice.

I find him very irritating to listen to. He interrupts constantly and spends most of the time pushing pills for 'health' etc. His hour long diatribes could easily be done in 20 minutes.

Like the Shaking My Head Productions thing too, they used to be very interesting a year ago, now its all 'jesus saves everyone, and its all in the bible folks.' 

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

And you thought they would just stop at 80% vaccination?

🤣🤣

Ending restrictions with 80% vaccinated could cause 25,000 Australian deaths, new modelling suggests

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/24/ending-lockdowns-with-80-vaccinated-could-cause-25000-australian-deaths-new-modelling-suggests

No folks. It's 100% or nothing. They are all in on this one.

They will never get 100%. Ever. And I seriously doubt that 80% of Oz or any other country has been jabbed.