Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Its the jabs making people ill you dumb bastards!

Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson, 79, and his wife Jacqueline, 77, are hospitalized with COVID in Chicago: Former presidential candidate is fully vaccinated

  • Rev. Jesse Jackson, 79, and his wife, Jacqueline, 77, have been hospitalized
  • Jackson was vaccinated with Pfizer in January and urged others to get a shot
  • 'Doctors are currently monitoring the condition of both,' their son said 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 01:08 BST, 22 August 2021 | Updated: 18:59 BST, 22 August 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9915611/Rev-Jesse-Jackson-wife-Jacqueline-hospitalized-COVID.html

Mother-of-three, 31, dies of Covid after two-week battle against virus 'despite receiving first dose of vaccine' and having no underlying health conditions

  • Katie Gill, 31, from Moreton, was admitted to Arrowe Park Hospital this month
  • Mother-of-three's health deteriorated quickly and passed away on August 14 
  • Friend Karen Rotheram described her as 'the loveliest, kindest, funniest person' 

By Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline

Published: 09:09 BST, 22 August 2021 | Updated: 10:13 BST, 22 August 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9916081/Mother-three-31-dies-Covid-two-week-battle-against-virus.html

St Vincent’s at capacity as ‘worried unwell’ add to the workload woes

Emergency chief braced for new wave of hospital Covid cases as schools and colleges prepare to reopen

Ali Bracken

August 22 2021 02:30 AM


St Vincent’s hospital in Dublin is admitting a “worrying” number of double-vaccinated patients for treatment for Covid-19, emergency department head Professor John Ryan has said.

He emphasised that just because people are double-jabbed does not mean they are immune to the virus.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/st-vincents-at-capacity-as-worried-unwell-add-to-the-workload-woes-40775399.html

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, DarianF said:

LOL to all the normies who "took the jab" - prepare for a thousand more, you pathetic sheep. You thought you could buy your freedom back that easily? 😄

 

all that happens with psychopaths is that if you give them an inch they will take a mile

 

anyone who thought ''ill just take the jab so that i can get back to normal'' is a stupid retard

 

its BECAUSE those retards appeased the psychopaths that this situation is still going and will continue to go on

 

If everyone had simply said 'no we are not doing this' from the very beginning it would all have been over by now

 

when are these stupid retards going to learn????

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all that happens with psychopaths is that if you give them an inch they will take a mile

 

anyone who thought ''ill just take the jab so that i can get back to normal'' is a stupid retard

 

its BECAUSE those retards appeased the psychopaths that this situation is still going and will continue to go on

 

If everyone had simply said 'no we are not doing this' from the very beginning it would all have been over by now

 

when are these stupid retards going to learn????

 

@Macnamara, in the world of mentally retarded sheep, this bloke is right up the top of the food chain:

 

The Project star reveals why he decided to get the AstraZeneca vaccine - as he makes a frank admission about the uneasy feeling he got after having the jab

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9916229/The-Project-star-Tommy-Little-reveals-decided-AstraZeneca-vaccine.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MKZI said:

 


What a Prick.
 

If and when we have our Nuremburg 2.0, I cant wait to see him and his Ilk squirm in the dock.

Can they not just think logically for one second. I mean if these so called Vaccs actually worked, there would be no issue as they would be protected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

@Macnamara, in the world of mentally retarded sheep, this bloke is right up the top of the food chain:

 

The Project star reveals why he decided to get the AstraZeneca vaccine - as he makes a frank admission about the uneasy feeling he got after having the jab

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9916229/The-Project-star-Tommy-Little-reveals-decided-AstraZeneca-vaccine.html

 

'It was actually quite a relaxing process. I went in and I got the jab and then I went home and for the next 24 hours and went "am I clotting, am I clotting, am I clotting, am I gonna clot am I gonna die," so it was great guys, I recommend it,' he joked.

 

Yes you are clotting but the clots may be so small that they don't show up in scans. Who knows what others harms it has done to you and for what? so you could virtue signal to your pals instead of growing a pair of balls and doing the right thing and saying 'no i am not going to be part of a drug trial funded by bill gates a well known proponent of population reduction''

 

what a retard

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all that happens with psychopaths is that if you give them an inch they will take a mile

 

anyone who thought ''ill just take the jab so that i can get back to normal'' is a stupid retard

 

its BECAUSE those retards appeased the psychopaths that this situation is still going and will continue to go on

 

If everyone had simply said 'no we are not doing this' from the very beginning it would all have been over by now

 

when are these stupid retards going to learn????

 

Communism Statism they mask for it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

'It was actually quite a relaxing process. I went in and I got the jab and then I went home and for the next 24 hours and went "am I clotting, am I clotting, am I clotting, am I gonna clot am I gonna die," so it was great guys, I recommend it,' he joked.

 

Yes you are clotting but the clots may be so small that they don't show up in scans. Who knows what others harms it has done to you and for what? so you could virtue signal to your pals instead of growing a pair of balls and doing the right thing and saying 'no i am not going to be part of a drug trial funded by bill gates a well known proponent of population reduction''

 

what a retard

 

"Consider thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) in anyone presenting with possible thrombosis or thrombocytopenia, 4-42 days after having COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca"https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/08/covid-19-vaccination-primary-care-approach-to-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-after-covid-19-astrazeneca-vaccine_0.pdf , page 1 ].

 

4-42 days. Give it time wanker, you're not out of the woods yet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I was torn on this issue earlier. Was it some type of mild flu released from a lab just to spread everywhere as an excuse to take away our freedoms? Or is it completely non-existent?

 

The more time passed, the more and more I went towards David Icke's theory that it doesn't exist at all and it's a completely, 100% fraud.

 

Now, as far as I can tell, the evidence is completely with David Icke on this one. It's total fake shit, and obviously all the variants are fake too and I think Mike Adams finally figured that out too.

 

But the real bioweapon is the vaccine. Those deaths are real.

 

So we had a fake bioweapon release (fake test creating fake cases) and reclassification of actual deaths to where everything became attributed to the fake virus, and this was used as the excuse to launch the REAL bioweapon which is the vaccines.

 

So it was a bioweapon attack, just not a virus. A vaccine bioweapon that just needed the right excuse to be launched.

Well, we are on the same page but that still does not answer why jones keeps rambling on about it being a real virus..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


What a Prick.
 

If and when we have our Nuremburg 2.0, I cant wait to see him and his Ilk squirm in the dock.

Can they not just think logically for one second. I mean if these so called Vaccs actually worked, there would be no issue as they would be protected.

 

The fat cunt wouldn't be able to fit in the dock.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If everyone had simply said 'no we are not doing this' from the very beginning it would all have been over by now

 

when are these stupid retards going to learn????

Exactly. But some of them think people like us that know "if you give them an inch they'll take a mile, are being pathetic. But we are not. The same works for dealing with bullies, and physical confrontations with bullies, if you cower it isn't going to get any better and if they are pychopaths they'll keep going. It is a co dependent relationship with an abusive partner on a macro scale. 

 

If someone you know well and you are dealing with somebody reasonable "ok if you just do this, this and that, we can go back to how things were before".  You might choose to do that because you are dealing with someone you know and a non pathological individual. 

 

The population can't seem to see that the elite are evil and power hungry. 

 

If it was a genuine dangerous virus I may have, although I disagree with it philosphically fringing on my soverinty I might have chosen to follow the "guidance". But I and many others knew on the first week the dangerous path we were heading. Also the fact that they were and are talking down to the population and setting out rules and writing laws into the legistlation rather than treating people like adults who can make their own decisions should be raising red flags. But its not. 

 

So here we are. In this bloody thead. A year and a bit more.

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The population can't seem to see that the elite are evil and power hungry. 

 

If it was a genuine dangerous virus I may have, although I disagree with it philosphically fringing on my soverinty I might have chosen to follow the "guidance". But I and many others knew on the first week the dangerous path we were heading.

 

rule no 1: the psychopaths will always have an excuse for why they are going to take away your freedom

 

every step on the road to enslavement will be preceded by an excuse

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

rule no 1: the psychopaths will always have an excuse for why they are going to take away your freedom

 

every step on he road to enslavement will be preceded by an excuse

Yep and they played a blinder as well with that old tride and tested trump of "we are all in it together, like with world war 11 we will defeat this". Trying to stir artificial patriotism. Sounds similar to socialism to me. "All for the greater good, even if it doesn't benefit you".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

The main anti-vaxxer argument is, "these new vaccines aren't fully approved." Everyone shouts it all the time.

 

Once they give it full approval, all the wind will go out of those sails and the normies will love the extra sense of security.

Strangely it will polarise even more

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

Stop repeating yourself wally-weedo - you already replied to simon with the same comment.

And we know you have a thing about whites - but come on... its tiresome now.

 

 

 

Wow, just not nice.

 

What happened to everyone allowed to have an opinion without being abused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...