Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Claire said:

Yea, I know..i have a couple thoughts as to why..

I was torn on this issue earlier. Was it some type of mild flu released from a lab just to spread everywhere as an excuse to take away our freedoms? Or is it completely non-existent?

The more time passed, the more and more I went towards David Icke's theory that it doesn't exist at all and it's a completely, 100% fraud.

Now, as far as I can tell, the evidence is completely with David Icke on this one. It's total fake shit, and obviously all the variants are fake too and I think Mike Adams finally figured that out too.

But the real bioweapon is the vaccine. Those deaths are real.

So we had a fake bioweapon release (fake test creating fake cases) and reclassification of actual deaths to where everything became attributed to the fake virus, and this was used as the excuse to launch the REAL bioweapon which is the vaccines.

So it was a bioweapon attack, just not a virus. A vaccine bioweapon that just needed the right excuse to be launched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Alex had a recent interview with Mike Adams,where Mike Adams told Alex the virus doesn't exist and David Icke was right all along [ full interview here: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61116f73fc1da539d6b4a46f ].

Yet the next few days, Alex kept talking about the Wuhan lab virus like the Mike Adams interview never happened.

Very weird.

How else is he going to sell his snake oil vitamins and supplements if theres nothing to protect against ?

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I'm grassing @EnigmaticWorld on that one. 

Shows how they can demonise certain sections of society knowing that a lot of people wouldn't know these internet terms and therefore see it as bad. Like the term far right etc. 

I'm still very worried about the vaccine thing and similar tactics being used against people like us tbh. 

bow.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about. /s

Jokes aside, I feel bad for parents. This attempt to encourage people to spy on young folks language is totally Orwellian.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

Wot da actual fook?

This is to encourage parents to shove their kids into the ritual? 

The main anti-vaxxer argument is, "these new vaccines aren't fully approved." Everyone shouts it all the time.

Once they give it full approval, all the wind will go out of those sails and the normies will love the extra sense of security.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

GPs covered from any liability when injecting mRNA. Good to know. 

image.png

"Our proposals clarify the scope of immunity from civil liability, so that it clearly applies not only to manufacturers and healthcare professionals but also to the company placing an unlicensed medicine such as a vaccine on the market with the approval of the licensing authority." https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/outcome/government-response-consultation-on-changes-to-the-human-medicines-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#extending-immunity-from-civil-liability

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Intelligent people will be recognise it for what it is.

The MSM is aimed at unintelligent people with one brain cell, who will believe in Incel.

Me, with many brain cells, had to look it up and I can't believe this is actually a 'thing.'

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment and hatred, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity and self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against women and sexually active people. The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups. Incels are mostly male and heterosexual, and many sources report that incels are predominantly white.

Off topic, I know, but furfucksake!

Just now, Velma said:

The MSM is aimed at unintelligent people with one brain cell, who will believe in Incel.

Me, with many brain cells, had to look it up and I can't believe this is actually a 'thing.'

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment and hatred, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity and self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against women and sexually active people. The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups. Incels are mostly male and heterosexual, and many sources report that incels are predominantly white.

Southern poverty law centre says it all really

Have a look at the funding trail of that bastion of impartiality

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Lady’s mother in Italy having cancer op today. Crazy rules to visit etc.

just spoke to her sister about what’s going on. This girl is totally thinking like us, has all the time I’ve known her. Now telling me because she refuses the vaccine she has to have a test every 2 days at the pharmacy 15 euros a pop. From start of October no unvaccinated to have access to any supermarkets or smaller food sellers. She told my lady that she’ll starve first. Go out on her grounds not theirs. Good girl👍

Absolutely ridiculous people can't even go to a supermarket.

I guess no more street markets either. Difficult to control people there. Gotta kill off the small business people.

At some point all these protests need to become something else. Maybe hunger will be required for enough people to wake up.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

I haven't watched the MSM since 5th August, 2010. Never looked back!

Since almost everyone uses these wireless devices on a daily basis, the health effects should ALSO be considered. The mobile phone lie has been going on for decades, just like Corona.
Here is a recent ruling against the FCC.

EHT Wins Court Challenge! 

In Historic Decision, Federal Court Orders FCC to Explain Why It

Ignored Scientific Evidence Showing Harm from Wireless Radiation 

United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit judges in favor of environmental health groups and petitioners; finds FCC violated the Administrative Procedure Act and failed to respond to comments on environmental harm.

Stay updated with the latest EHT news by signing up for Environmental Health Trust’s newsletter. 

Today, the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled in the historic case EHT et al. v. the FCC that the December 2019 decision by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to retain its 1996 safety limits for human exposure to wireless radiation was “arbitrary and capricious.”  

The court held that the FCC failed to respond to “record evidence that exposure to RF radiation at levels below the Commission’s current limits may cause negative health effects unrelated to cancer.” Further, the agency demonstrated “a complete failure to respond to comments concerning environmental harm caused by RF radiation.” The court found the FCC ignored numerous organizations, scientists  and medical doctors who called on them to update limits and the court found the FCC failed to address these issues:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Has this been posted?

Another fit, presumed vaccinated young man dies.

A rugby player has died after suffering a cardiac arrest during a match.

Cwmllynfell rugby player Alex Evans dies during match

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-58297010

Not sure....

HUGO-TALKS-PSD-34.jpg?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

https://hugotalks.com/2021/08/23/the-rise-of-young-footballers-who-die-on-the-pitch-hugo-talks-lockdown/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic