Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:
Graphs from 49 countries prove direct correlation between vaccination campaign onset & massive spikes in deaths
Some amazing human being took the time to collate graphs from a whopping 49 countries, using official data, to demonstrate a trend showing a direct link between vaccines and death spikes. Have a scan of them at the epic thread at this link :

Superb info.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/22/new-evidence-submitted-icc-alleging-world-governments-committed-gonocide/

New evidence, including a sworn affidavit from Prof. Luc A. Montagnier, has been submitted to the International Criminal Court alleging World Governments are complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity

International Criminal Court?

Guaranteed to be in the pockets of the parasites.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

International criminal Court?

Guaranteed to be in the pockets of the parasites.

Yeah, it will go nowhere in those places... I mean the Dutch police set their dogs on their own people for peacefully protesting RIGHT outside The Hague!

image.png.8eb6e287fcaee4ac45a190203fc83ce2.png

But at least it's formally documented in "their" version of Our World - ready for when We Win! :)

24 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1480245/coronavirus-news-doctors-sign-letter-boris-johnson?

Hundreds of doctors sign open letter to PM: Need debate on 'flawed covid guesses'

Very strange how the word 'vaccine' doesn't appear anywhere in the article by The Express yet it appears in the Open Letter being sent to the PM!

Here's the actual letter (Note: not even referenced by The Express) ...

https://www.covid19assembly.org/doctors-open-letter/

WOW!!!

FRED CORBIN, NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL ENGINEER- DROPS LEAKED PFIZER INGREDIENTS AND WUHAN LAB DOCS!

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/fred-corbin-nuclear-biological-engineer-drops-leaked-pfizer-ingredients-and-wuhan-lab-docs/

Or directly on BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BLPoEJZ1OqJ5/

Edited by webtrekker
Apologies to SimonTV. I've just realised he posted the same info before me.

18 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Unfortunately blood thinners aren't healthy either.  I'm beginning to realise all these things are poisons.

Yeah, take WARFARIN for example ...

Warfarin may be a life-saving drug for you, but it's a killer for rats. In fact, warfarin was the first anticoagulant "rodenticide". Rodenticides are pesticides that kill rodents.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Wow, some important posts on this page, a few msm outlets starting to admit it's not all roses and sunshine with the jabs, can only be a good sign (i hope). 

I think its probably more to do with the realisation that whilst spewing out the governments narratives and dutifully getting their clot shots they are now realising,in the face of overwhelming evidence,that just perhaps they are now at serious risk of the ltimate side effect themselves and that being a member of the msm did not confer any kind of immunity from death.

In a nutshell they are shitting themselves collectively

All i can say is Tough shit,you picked the wrong side

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Wow, some important posts on this page, a few msm outlets starting to admit it's not all roses and sunshine with the jabs, can only be a good sign (i hope). 

It would explain rush for fully approval - they want to jab as many as they can before shit hits the fan ;) Question is why... Depopulation Etc. But they eventually get themselves in troubles. 🤔

36 minutes ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

E9eOezcWUAE_oGo.jpg

Unfortunately in the coming weeks and months we are going to be seeing a lot more posts like this,although pouring your grief out via social media is anathema to me,it is maybe a coping mechanism for someone totally invested in it'.

How long before posts like this are banned i wonder ?

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think its probably more to do with the realisation that whilst spewing out the governments narratives and dutifully getting their clot shots they are now realising,in the face of overwhelming evidence,that just perhaps they are now at serious risk of the ltimate side effect themselves and that being a member of the msm did not confer any kind of immunity from death.

In a nutshell they are shitting themselves collectively

All i can say is Tough shit,you picked the wrong side

Out of likes but agreed mate.