Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

31 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Unfortunately in the coming weeks and months we are going to be seeing a lot more posts like this,although pouring your grief out via social media is anathema to me,it is maybe a coping mechanism for someone totally invested in it'.

How long before posts like this are banned i wonder ?

We are entering hungry ghost month or soul harvest.

18 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

depends on the dose, if you've narrowed arteries having the right dose of blood thinner may be the only thing making your blood thin enough to go through your arteries and keep you alive. 

my neighbour is 86 and is on warfarin, she still managers to mow her lawn. 

of course you need to keep your inr in range or bad things can happen.

I read somewhere these new blood clots are different and blood thinners were making the condition worse. 

Yes, Trump Did Tell RFK Jr. to Investigate Vaccine Dangers... And Why It Matters

by Jon Rappoport 

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)  

In this explosive 12 minute Theo Von video interview with Robert Kennedy Jr., we get details of the 2016 Trump-Kennedy meeting, at which Trump gave Kennedy the go-ahead to investigate vaccine dangers.

This isn’t simply “setting the record straight” on what went down. The latest official figures on autism? 1 in 54 American children are autistic. So we are talking about the MASSIVE destruction of life, and the ongoing internal destruction of the country.

Investigating and detailing the role vaccines play in this horrific reality should be the highest priority.

Robert Kennedy, in the video interview, explains that shortly after Trump was elected in November of 2016, the new president contacted him (Kennedy) and invited him for a meeting at Trump Tower in New York.

During the two-hour sit-down with Trump, Kennedy explained that a comprehensive investigation of vaccines could be done without any heavy lifting by government. There was a well-known Vaccine Safety Datalink which, when opened, would give independent researchers access to a vast trove of US medical records. From those records, a convincing case could be made about vaccine safety/dangers.

Trump gave Kennedy the green light to move ahead.

However, roadblocks then appeared.

Access to the Vaccine Safety Datalink and the medical records was severely limited. Two independent investigators were confined to one room---with only pencil and paper---to study medical records. The room was intentionally overheated to a temperature of 105. No copying-machine use was permitted.

Then Pfizer made a million-dollar contribution to Trump’s inauguration.

Then Trump made two grotesque appointments to his new administration---Scott Gottlieb as FDA commissioner, and Alex Azar as head of Health and Human Services. Both men had heavy pharmaceutical industry connections. Azar had served as chief of US Eli Lilly, and had sat on the board of the pharma trade group, the Biotechnology Innovation Organization. Scott Gottlieb was a director at Tolero Pharmaceuticals and the giant drug company, Daiichi Sankyo. He also worked for Glaxo; and now, in 2021, after his stint as FDA commissioner, Gottlieb sits on the board of Pfizer.

Robert Kennedy’s vaccine investigation was shut down.

Did Kennedy then reach out directly to President Trump, to try to reignite the vaccine probe? The video interview doesn’t address this.

Did Trump ever explain why he allowed Kennedy’s investigation to crash and burn? Or why, at the 2016 New York meeting, he told Kennedy to announce the formation of the vaccine investigation, instead of announcing it himself, as the new President? Not to my knowledge.

One other thing. In this video interview, Kennedy says the man who keeps the vital Vaccine Safety Datalink, and all the medical information it leads to, shut down and away from independent investigators, is...

Anthony Fauci.

Once upon a time in the Empire, all roads led to Rome. Now they lead to the Good Doctor, and onward to Bill Gates.

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)

8 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Thats weird when I try posting that same link, it says youtube does not allow embedding that video. 

the amusing thing is on front page of the mail they are reporting about the extinction rebellion protests happening today!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106805668430892812

Latest jewish media attack on white men, classify them all as extreme incel's

Just watched the video... they are not calling all white people "incels", they are saying that incels are people typical of those posting on this forum, which of course is stupid. There's a proverb, "Evil finally becomes stupid"

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yes, Trump Did Tell RFK Jr. to Investigate Vaccine Dangers... And Why It Matters

by Jon Rappoport 

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)  

In this explosive 12 minute Theo Von video interview with Robert Kennedy Jr., we get details of the 2016 Trump-Kennedy meeting, at which Trump gave Kennedy the go-ahead to investigate vaccine dangers.

This isn’t simply “setting the record straight” on what went down. The latest official figures on autism? 1 in 54 American children are autistic. So we are talking about the MASSIVE destruction of life, and the ongoing internal destruction of the country.

Investigating and detailing the role vaccines play in this horrific reality should be the highest priority.

Robert Kennedy, in the video interview, explains that shortly after Trump was elected in November of 2016, the new president contacted him (Kennedy) and invited him for a meeting at Trump Tower in New York.

During the two-hour sit-down with Trump, Kennedy explained that a comprehensive investigation of vaccines could be done without any heavy lifting by government. There was a well-known Vaccine Safety Datalink which, when opened, would give independent researchers access to a vast trove of US medical records. From those records, a convincing case could be made about vaccine safety/dangers.

Trump gave Kennedy the green light to move ahead.

However, roadblocks then appeared.

Access to the Vaccine Safety Datalink and the medical records was severely limited. Two independent investigators were confined to one room---with only pencil and paper---to study medical records. The room was intentionally overheated to a temperature of 105. No copying-machine use was permitted.

Then Pfizer made a million-dollar contribution to Trump’s inauguration.

Then Trump made two grotesque appointments to his new administration---Scott Gottlieb as FDA commissioner, and Alex Azar as head of Health and Human Services. Both men had heavy pharmaceutical industry connections. Azar had served as chief of US Eli Lilly, and had sat on the board of the pharma trade group, the Biotechnology Innovation Organization. Scott Gottlieb was a director at Tolero Pharmaceuticals and the giant drug company, Daiichi Sankyo. He also worked for Glaxo; and now, in 2021, after his stint as FDA commissioner, Gottlieb sits on the board of Pfizer.

Robert Kennedy’s vaccine investigation was shut down.

Did Kennedy then reach out directly to President Trump, to try to reignite the vaccine probe? The video interview doesn’t address this.

Did Trump ever explain why he allowed Kennedy’s investigation to crash and burn? Or why, at the 2016 New York meeting, he told Kennedy to announce the formation of the vaccine investigation, instead of announcing it himself, as the new President? Not to my knowledge.

One other thing. In this video interview, Kennedy says the man who keeps the vital Vaccine Safety Datalink, and all the medical information it leads to, shut down and away from independent investigators, is...

Anthony Fauci.

Once upon a time in the Empire, all roads led to Rome. Now they lead to the Good Doctor, and onward to Bill Gates.

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)

Yeah, too many people have been following the Yellow Brick Road. Maybe it's time we started investigating the Red Brick Road ...

RVVUe.jpg.595c73afb03209fb45da27295a7be4fa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nats and dogs said:

I just wish there could be a safer natural alternative, but perhaps that's too cheap and no profit.

There are natural alternatives to improve flow of blood plasma, dilation of arteries & vessels.

Niacin or vit B3 causes dilation of blood vessels, improves efficiency of cholesterol management.

Ozone therapy, various methods, ear insufflation, or merely drinking ozonated water - reduces blood platelet agglomeration. Also a super oxidiser which is harmless to human body but breaks down toxins/contaminants.

Also aids so called immune response.

Cayenne pepper - dilates blood vessels and thins blood slightly when taken internally but interestingly aids clotting if applied to open wound that bleeds profusely. I have used on my own open wounds and can confirm that it works and also stings like a bastard.

Vitamin C (real/whole only) conditions the blood vessel walls reducing overt thickness of vessel walls improving blood flow.

Magnesium thins the blood. Avoid magnesium oxide as not effectively absorbed.

When trials were conducted demonstrating blood thinning effectiveness of aspirin, the original trial papers showed that it was magnesium present that was the thinning agent. (this is from exchanges 20 yrs ago - links difficult to find now!)

Sulphur (msm) thins blood, improves cell wall flexibility and permeability, improves water absorption, retention and is essential component of detoxification pathways. Garlic is an excellent source of organic sulphur.

Serreptase is a natural enzyme that can also be used to clean blood vessels of plaque build up - only done on an empty stomach as will cause the shits . when used correctly improves circulation significantly.

Water only fasting - multitude of benefits including circulation and detoxification.

Good hydration! speaks for itself and has direct influence over bloodflow!

As always, taking responsibility for your own health includes thorough research.

You are responsible for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Just watched the video... they are not calling all white people "incels", they are saying that incels are people typical of those posting on this forum, which of course is stupid. There's a proverb, "Evil finally becomes stupid"

It is a great tactic to undermine white men in general, to demonize them as loser incels etc attack their masculinity. Don't subscribe to the official narrative, then you must be an incel etc. This is obviously a well orchestrated narrative and that fake plymouth attack. I saw on a student forum like how many posts there from feminists asking "how can they deal with the threat of incel". My sister is a professional feminists and she is very much in to the incel stuff. I had to explain to her that it was just a few people on reddit that were pissed off with women and she said no and went on this rant about how it is this massive movement and a major threat to society and all this BS. Now they are linking it to the conspiracy theory of white supremacy and no doubt they will link incels with anti-vaxxers as well. It is all about characterisation of their enemy as weapon in the media.

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic