Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Since day 1 we've had three govt appointed tv "experts" that they roll out - the only ones ever shown on TV or referenced in the media and he's one of them

With this one...

image.png.72fba277cc662e1a03e1de33512c1cf3.png

Siouxsie Wiles MNZN (cropped).jpg

You Are the Cowardly Lion You are a bit timid and fearful, but deep down  you have a lot of cou… | Wizard of oz characters, Cowardly lion costume,  Wizard of oz

On 8/18/2021 at 10:46 AM, elongated1 said:

Surely this is....again discrimination?

This is a clinical trial after all....🤔

Since when it became that only medical experiment participants can only see a GP face to face? Obviously, this is a policy this surgery made up. You see, it's all coming out of the woodwork now. People you thought they were intelligent etc.... actually not. If they say I am loony, fine by me because there is nothing to validate if THEY are the loony ones in the first place. They can say whatever... I am not joining the lunacy circus by arguing.

GPsonlytreatvaccinatednow-500x285.jpeg

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/18/now-lunatic-doctors-surgery-in-bromley-kent-bans-unvaccinated-from-face-to-face-appointments/

Do you have any further information on this, such as the Surgery name and a photo/video verifying this is legit? I'm not doubting you in the slightest, it's just that I have a website where these tyrants can be listed, but submissions will only be accepted with some sort of proof.

If anyone would like to submit any businesses like this, you do do so here:
https://bringbacknormal.club/naughty-step/

I'm hoping that list will remain very small, the list we really want to start filling up is the one where we're giving free promotion to any non-discriminatory businesses:
https://bringbacknormal.club/keep-it-local

Hope it's allowed to post the links on here, the website is completely ad-free and non-profit. It's a new website but once the listings start to fill up a bit, I'll be looking to make an mobile app where people can easily search for local businesses worthy of their custom. The data will be pulled from the bringbacknormal.club website but I've also reached out to other "awake" listing websites to see if they'd like their listings to be added. Fingers crossed we can then have a simple solution for promoting all those brave enough to stand up against this tyranny and start supporting their businesses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah there's no evidence they died - we will probably never know.

But here's the footage and pics of the "incident".

[whilst I never believe everything on the internet and social media, obviously, but when it comes to these kinds of things appearing online in almost real time - I believe them...]

May be an image of one or more people and text that says "jimmy2times Vaccinations hub at Qudos Arena in NSW 3 year 12 students collapse after receiving the jab. B"

May be an image of one or more people and text that says "Wtf Australia vaxx hub 3 teens collapsed afterwards...? At Sydney west, huge vax hub at Olympic park either yesterday or this morning"

Nothing to see here folks, just a minor side effect.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/afmFKdb8OrQt/

It's definitely plausible to have serious reactions, if you read the product information sheets for the jabs [ https://darianfentos.writeas.com/tag:Guides ]. That's why they say people must be observed closely for at least 15 minutes after the jab.

A woman at a school I used to supply teach at, passed away on the 13th August after her second jab of Pfizer. I covered her class a few times and she was a nice lady. She was fit and training for a half marathon, she collapsed after a jog.  Even the News article is making a link to the jab. RIP.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

A woman at a school I used to supply teach at, passed away on the 13th August after her second jab of Pfizer. I covered her class a few times and she was a nice lady. She was fit and training for a half marathon, she collapsed after a jog.  Even the News article is making a link to the jab. RIP.

Let me guess, she didn't read the product information sheet before she took the jabs?

Graphs from 49 countries prove direct correlation between vaccination campaign onset & massive spikes in deaths
Some amazing human being took the time to collate graphs from a whopping 49 countries, using official data, to demonstrate a trend showing a direct link between vaccines and death spikes. Have a scan of them at the epic thread at this link :

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Let me guess, she didn't read the product information sheet before she took the jabs?

I don't people are even operating at that level of awareness anymore - haven't been for some time. They're in constant DELTA brainwave frequency.

On some level we can't blame them (the sheep, not the nasty ones) - TPTB have spend decades perfecting the psychological warfare techniques and given us all they've got.

• Like 3

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly pushing to grant full approval to Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine on Monday (today.)

The Pfizer vaccine’s full approval is expected to be the catalyst for various public and private organizations to impose vaccination mandates, including hospitals and universities. Many organizations were waiting for the FDA’s seal to announce inoculation requirements, which are unpopular among the vaccine hesitant population.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/20/fda-pushing-for-full-approval-of-pfizer-vaccine-on-monday-15128012/

4 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:
Graphs from 49 countries prove direct correlation between vaccination campaign onset & massive spikes in deaths
Some amazing human being took the time to collate graphs from a whopping 49 countries, using official data, to demonstrate a trend showing a direct link between vaccines and death spikes. Have a scan of them at the epic thread at this link :

If that data is correct, we have enough to launch Nuremberg 2.0.

• Like 3

Just now, Velma said:

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly pushing to grant full approval to Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine on Monday (today.)

The Pfizer vaccine’s full approval is expected to be the catalyst for various public and private organizations to impose vaccination mandates, including hospitals and universities. Many organizations were waiting for the FDA’s seal to announce inoculation requirements, which are unpopular among the vaccine hesitant population.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/20/fda-pushing-for-full-approval-of-pfizer-vaccine-on-monday-15128012/

If they do [ https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6122b1c7b77f1963c170d2f7 ], they will lose any shred of credibility they have left, which isn't much.

Just now, skitzorat said:

OMG you couldn't make it up!

Aussie minister who got the balls-eye live on air, now flaunts his jab paperwork with an eye patch!

240453109_10165688824325360_7885409076865867561_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=25byFJVnbOMAX9utI4J&_nc_oc=AQlhlRyExH1jzctmQtQBG5R6s3-igHdOXr-fzKQgZdLEbKOIYUuKu5SjAQXnkz0q1yOj0N_yZSS5NR93uBbTxEtT&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=0574f5962ac8518e055d8334751d48b4&oe=61287E4A

239086247_10165688822605360_17103477270991116_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wlOH8PQsLF4AX_hotmf&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=1217fadfcec8a5d76ae37bb1134f29e2&oe=6128061D

The definition of a 'Covid Hero' - what a champ.

I'm so inspired by his shining example, here's what I will do.

I will donate my first jab, which he can use as his booster shot. It's the least I can do.

Go for gold mate. Go for gold.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

OMG you couldn't make it up!

Aussie minister who got the balls-eye live on air, now flaunts his jab paperwork with an eye patch!

240453109_10165688824325360_7885409076865867561_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=25byFJVnbOMAX9utI4J&_nc_oc=AQlhlRyExH1jzctmQtQBG5R6s3-igHdOXr-fzKQgZdLEbKOIYUuKu5SjAQXnkz0q1yOj0N_yZSS5NR93uBbTxEtT&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=0574f5962ac8518e055d8334751d48b4&oe=61287E4A

239086247_10165688822605360_17103477270991116_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wlOH8PQsLF4AX_hotmf&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=1217fadfcec8a5d76ae37bb1134f29e2&oe=6128061D

I wonder why he's wearing his patch on his opposite eye? I thought when this happened it was to the left side of his face, not the right. That's what it looks like from the bottom picture. Same with his mouth. Psycho anyway thinking it's all good to get that from the jab. Sucker. 

• Like 2