Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It would have to be a tank,they have covered that eventuality for some years now due to the IRA mortar attack of 1991

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_mortar_attack

220px-Downing_Street%2C_London_01.JPG

God bless the ira, such good people. All they did was defend their country against the brit government who took the place over and robbed it. Much the same as the brit government are doing all over africa, asia, middle east wars. Wish i had a tank.

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"normies" "triggered" "cucked" "based" "red/black pilled" = extremist language.

"incels = white nationalist/supremacist movements" 

gdeg.jpg

It's funny how they don't mention the fact that the term 'based' was coined by Lil B, a black rapper, like 10 years ago or something. Not sure how they're going to treat young Leftists and Centrists that also use these terms too. That has to be the most cringe vid I have watched for a long time, talk about out of touch. smh

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

hat has to be the most cringe vid I have watched for a long time, talk about out of touch.

That's what I thought too - then again, it's probably just the script she's been given to read.... equate all those pretty commonplace terms with "far right" "white supremacy" "nationalist" = "incels = murderers" and whenever mum and dad (who watch this shyte) hear their teenage kids say 'normie' or 'based' they pay attention and dob them in via facebook lol

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

That's what I thought too - then again, it's probably just the script she's been given to read.... equate all those pretty commonplace terms with "far right" "white supremacy" "nationalist" = "incels = murderers" and whenever mum and dad (who watch this shyte) hear their teenage kids say 'normie' or 'based' they pay attention and dob them in via facebook lol

Oh well, time to return to tradition I guess.

a.jpg

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Aussie truck blockades not going to be 'planned' - they're going to do it spontaneously!

Fun times!

part 2 (ithink)

hahahaha whatever - they're packing themselves because they never thought about it.... that's why they've immediately tried to placate them with lifting that unbelievably callous closing of the TruckStops.

Edited by skitzorat

57 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

🤦‍♂️

This is the result of the Plymouth shooting and it doesn't take too much imagination to see where it's going as the terms that are....GASP....oh so dangerous are common amongst forumites and anti social media users

This is the run up to our own 'domestic terrorist' panic ably fed by the msm

I hope that wretched old spunk bucket and her winnie the pooh lookalike co presenter suffer extreme reactions to their jabs

On 8/21/2021 at 6:52 PM, TwopackShugar said:

Nah Mark passio is right we are fucked because of this idea that we are going to get out of this by voting or even a mass awakening.

theres an outside chance of an internal rebellion by MP's and civil service to oust the commies and cease the commie policy

n.b its a very very outside chance

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

theres an outside chance of an internal rebellion by MP's and civil service to oust the commies and cease the commie policy

Democracy in most western countries was cancelled at the instigation of the emergency powers acts,any 'rebellion' by mp's and civil service will be for show to give the illusion that the democratic process still exists

ALL politicians are compromised as well as governmental employees who are reliant on the goose that lays golden eggs

Shoot the fucking goose i say

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahahaha whatever - they're packing themselves because they never thought about it.... that's why they've immediately tried to placate them with lifting that unbelievably callous closing of the TruckStops.

Great example of how fearful the governments are of truck blockades

I hope the UK is paying attention

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

This is the result of the Plymouth shooting and it doesn't take too much imagination to see where it's going as the terms that are....GASP....oh so dangerous are common amongst forumites and anti social media users

This is the run up to our own 'domestic terrorist' panic ably fed by the msm

I hope that wretched old spunk bucket and her winnie the pooh lookalike co presenter suffer extreme reactions to their jabs

Yep. It's going to be a perpetual witch hunt. I know what internet folks are like, they'll just start coming up with new words.

TPTB are just broadening simplistic definitions, and linking them with others who have nothing to do stupid incel BS. Just a way to widen their dragnet I guess.

48 minutes ago, jack121 said:

God bless the ira, such good people. All they did was defend their country against the brit government who took the place over and robbed it. Much the same as the brit government are doing all over africa, asia, middle east wars. Wish i had a tank.

From 18,000 to 50,000

https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/chieftain-tank/

https://www.g4media.ro/s-au-inchis-toate-centrele-de-vaccinare-anti-covid-din-municipiul-brasov-vaccinuri-se-mai-administreaza-la-medicii-de-familie-si-in-spitale.html

Translation:

All anti-COVID vaccination centers in Brasov have been closed. Vaccines are also given to family doctors and hospitals

The last of the four vaccination centers opened here in Brașov has also closed, announces Bună Ziua Brașov . The people of Brasov also have at their disposal for the anti-COVID vaccination the family doctors' offices and the vaccination points from the Military Hospital and from several private clinics.

Brasov City Hall announced on Monday, August 16, that the last center, the one for the Home for the Elderly, was closed on August 15. Also, the vaccination point in Piata Sfatului, which operated only on weekends, ceased its activity. In total, 310 people - nurses, doctors, registrars - worked at the four centers opened by the Public Health Directorate and Brasov City Hall.

According to DSP Brasov data, the total number of SARS-COV2 virus vaccine doses administered in Brasov is 201,868. In Brasov County, there are 320,390 doses administered.

The inhabitants of Brasov can also be vaccinated at 53 family doctors, at several private clinics and at the "Regina Maria" Military Emergency Hospital.

18 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh look New Zealand has a Ferguson,wonder if he struggle with mathematics as well ?

Look at the lies! That 80K dead NZers came straight from the esteemed "Professor" pants-down-lock-down Fudgerson.

image.png.3d564467ca76a184cb3f4c2953c98c5b.png

Since day 1 we've had three govt appointed tv "experts" that they roll out - the only ones ever shown on TV or referenced in the media and he's one of them

With this one...

image.png.72fba277cc662e1a03e1de33512c1cf3.png

Siouxsie Wiles MNZN (cropped).jpg

The the pedo-faced Baker (who creeps me the F out for some reason)

image.jpeg.a33d81166cdd6e1eeb2124f51ca7fd44.jpeg

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep. It's going to be a perpetual witch hunt. I know what internet folks are like, they'll just start coming up with new words.

TPTB are just broadening simplistic definitions, and linking them with others who have nothing to do stupid incel BS. Just a way to widen their dragnet I guess.

It's the non internet folks (mostly those who are still technophobic) who will swallow this BS however i don't think it's taking off as they hoped ,most sane people know it's horsecrap and even those foolish enough to be jabbed but who are internt savvy know it's horseshit as well

They are going to have to try harder

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's the non internet folks (mostly those who are still technophobic) who will swallow this BS however i don't think it's taking off as they hoped ,most sane people know it's horsecrap and even those foolish enough to be jabbed but who are internt savvy know it's horseshit as well

They are going to have to try harder

Yeah. I wonder how they will deal with stuff like this:

On 7/29/2021 at 6:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

29/07/21

Just like in China, citizens in the West are now inventing codewords to bypass online censorship
https://reclaimthenet.org/inventing-codewords-to-bypass-online-censorship/

'While in the minority, some people are COVID vaccine skeptics, but they are not allowed to have discussions about that on the world’s biggest social media network. Now reports say that in order to fool the censors, users are substituting some keywords with other expressions, thus being able to have a conversation.'

reclaim-2021-07-29-at-18.12.16.png

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Look at the lies! That 80K dead NZers came straight from the esteemed "Professor" pants-down-lock-down Fudgerson.

image.png.3d564467ca76a184cb3f4c2953c98c5b.png

Since day 1 we've had three govt appointed tv "experts" that they roll out - the only ones ever shown on TV or referenced in the media and he's one of them

With this one...

image.png.72fba277cc662e1a03e1de33512c1cf3.png

Siouxsie Wiles MNZN (cropped).jpg

The the pedo-faced Baker (who creeps me the F out for some reason)

image.jpeg.a33d81166cdd6e1eeb2124f51ca7fd44.jpeg

She's no stranger to a pie and a pint and he just reminds me of this (Brains from Thunderbirds for those old enough to remember)

Brains Thunderbirds High Resolution Stock Photography and ...

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic