Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thanks and listen to this one Skitz and share. I don't know if the 5th Column is legit in Spain,

but my God their message is clear ... they are coming after all the health workers injecting people.

No more Mr nice guy.

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=240955

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Australian government is going to seize 24,000 children from it’s citizens and place them in a stadium quarantine camp to be forcibly vaccinated. Parents will not be allowed to attend.

https://fight4usanews.wordpress.com/2021/08/18/australian-government-to-seize-24000-children-vaccinate-them-without-parents-present-in-massive-stadium-national-file/

There's footage of two or three kids collapsing and the screen being pulled quickly and the guy taking the vid being told he wasnt allowed to film. Some are saying they died.

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's because you are only in the outer order

to those in the inner order you are just perceived as a useful idiot

I don't give a fcuk what they think. No badge of honour makes me scared. The battle is won when the bullet is fired. Which side is going to dodge that?

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Corrected for you.

WOW 😆 Maybe it's some freaking weird camel toe - like her teeth? Maybe it's some sort of mule? It's father had affair with a horse? 😅 image.jpeg.ead6294dadbdec4e2ebde5c24aa755cc.jpeg

Edited by Human10

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't bring myself to watch mainstream movies, but I'll have a read about it.

It's not about the storyline. Clues are in the scrip lines. You might as well glance through the script rather than the overview.

Leaked NHS document states unvaccinated staff must be dismissed under another false reason to prevent legal action

A leaked NHS document allegedly sent to care home management clearly states that care home staff will be dismissed from their employment if they have decided not to have the Covid-19 injection, but that it must be done under another “substantial reason” in order to avoid claims of unfair dismissal.

This therefore means that care home management will invent false reasons to dismiss care home staff due to the legal implications of dismissing them for choosing to not have an experimental injection.

image-161.webp.cbe1d179a5c3141283c48c256520191a.webp

Hugo Talks video link:

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/videos/2021/08/fZ4fkhjoSgCqCKNqnurk_21_34411637f4ef3f78c75648f8d05a9b56_video_360p_converted.mp4

• Confused 1

On 8/13/2021 at 1:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

San Francisco mandates vaccination passports for adults and children over 12
https://reclaimthenet.org/san-francisco-mandates-vaccination-passports/

'The new mandate, which went into effect on Friday, requires all businesses with indoor dining, such as restaurants and bars, to demand proof of full vaccination from customers at entry. The mandate also applies to facilities where there is “heavy breathing,” like gyms and yoga studios.

Additionally, even outdoor events with more than 1,000 attendees will be required to show vaccine passports for adults and children over the age of 12.'

Just a reminder folks because vaccine passports are not off the table in the UK and this is the most

dangerous possible future law to our freedoms.

They have already been rolled out in France, Italy, Cyprus and Greece in differing forms.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Leaked NHS document states unvaccinated staff must be dismissed under another false reason to prevent legal action

A leaked NHS document allegedly sent to care home management clearly states that care home staff will be dismissed from their employment if they have decided not to have the Covid-19 injection, but that it must be done under another “substantial reason” in order to avoid claims of unfair dismissal.

This therefore means that care home management will invent false reasons to dismiss care home staff due to the legal implications of dismissing them for choosing to not have an experimental injection.

image-161.webp.cbe1d179a5c3141283c48c256520191a.webp

Hugo Talks video link:

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/videos/2021/08/fZ4fkhjoSgCqCKNqnurk_21_34411637f4ef3f78c75648f8d05a9b56_video_360p_converted.mp4

Sounds totally legit 😅

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Loss of power,loss of control of the great unwashed and that is 'their' biggest fear

Once people wake up and see exactly what has been happening for ohh about 2 thousand years they become impotent

I don't think that is going to happen any time soon to be honest. I think the only realistic hope of that happening is if the covid fraud gets exposed. Just because it would be so big it would bring into question all these things you mentioned. So still I have a tiny bit of hope somewhere in me.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:12 PM, Human10 said:

What a fancy Nerf :))) I wonder why people who enter protests like these are not better equipped. Shields, helmets, tomatoes, eggs, Water Nerfs would bring this war to the whole new level. 

If you go to a market at the end of the day, there are many rotten tomatos on the floor.

You can collect them for next day, free weapon. lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just a reminder folks because vaccine passports are not off the table in the UK and this is the most

dangerous possible future law to our freedoms.

They have already been rolled out in France, Italy, Cyprus and Greece in differing forms.

I think it's just British thing... First tea and biscuit, rest, another tea... Tomorrow. After tomorrow. Fix it to British standards - left on right etc... Few months later - Muahaha! - Best In Galaxy Vaccine PassPort! 😋