Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

LUKAS LION Lyrics:

They say it’s 2021 but I ain’t too sure, it feels like 1984. They’ve been mentally and spiritually waging war. Look where this leads, can’t you see what they’re aiming for? Orwell underestimated the capability of villainy and tyranny, these sick elites are masters of trickery. They’re moving wickedly, watching the world bleed as they feed off our misery. The worlds gone quite mad. Yeah, the human psyche has been hijacked. Propaganda bombardments, your mind is the target, they wanna deceive and lead us into darkness. Fear is their greatest tool. Fear can turn the brightest minds to fools. Televise endless lies, keep people terrified. That’s the way they maintain their rule. Fear is the prison that they want us all to live in and ever since the beginning this has been their only mission. Politicians cause division, they’re just here to blind our vision, playing their position…to distract us from their masters that are hidden. I think George had a premonition. Seems like it’s all coming to fruition. A race against time now the clocks started ticking. The whole thing ends once the people have risen! The only infection here is deception. They fooled the whole world with PCR testing. Look at all the facts they’re neglecting to mention. Ask too many questions and you can get censored. The thought police are patrolling, they don’t want information if they can’t control it. Nah. Can’t you see what’s unfolding? 1984, George already wrote it. Said we’re living within Orwell’s chapters. No money for homeless but there’s money to track us. Tell me that ain’t madness. Now we’re all anti-vaxxers, just cuz we question and seek to find answers. They want me scared for my life, but nurses can find time for TIKTOK dances? The medias a stage full of actors, manufactured psyops and distractions. Big brother is watching and plotting. Hands aren’t the only thing that they want washing. Nah. They want everybody locked in. Taking your mind hostage till you’ve lost it. New normal…lockdowns. The plans in motion and they ain’t gonna stop now. You can see the plot now, it ain’t even hiding. A real pandemic doesn’t need advertising. It’s an attack on our freedom. Businesses destroyed for no reason. Grandparents in Care Homes dying of loneliness, missing their families, wishing that they could see them. What about the patients on the waiting lists who couldn’t get their treatment? Look at all the havoc it’s been wreaking. Suicide and depression increasing. Can’t you see this is tearing us to pieces? I don’t believe in a damn word the government are speaking, they’re creeping towards more control. That’s the true goal that they’re seeking. The vampires are just tryna sink their teeth in. What happened to the truth? Come to think of it, what happened to the flu? And what would happen if nobody watched the news? Red pill or blue, now it’s time to choose. For real. Be honest with yourself… Do you really believe that this is about health? It’s never been. Take a look it’s evident. The only thing that’s spreading is the terror they’ve been peddling. That mask is a muzzle. Only the strong will survive in this struggle. If you ain’t seen the bigger picture yet then you’re just lost in the puzzle. Literally got you living in a bubble. The only virus in our lives is these liars and these tyrants that are trying to deny us of our rights and conspiring to annihilate the righteous. The sheep can be silenced, but they could never quiet the lions, we’re rising! The veil has been lifted. Consciousness has shifted to a higher wisdom. And we ain’t gonna be victims of this system. We won’t be prisoners, this is the resistance.

Great post.

20 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Who knows what they are capable of now ? hence my speculation of ddos,government electronic warfare will always far exceed the capabilities of what the civilian population is aware of

I might be wrong, but if it was a DDOS attack the cloud flare would have been activated which it wasn't. I think there may have been just too many users. I could be wrong though. 

20 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I've edited this NHS poster as I think they'd inadvertently left some important information out ...

ORIGINAL

NHSPOSTERS-1.jpg.2513bea191ba66248f3a29270ecdce19.jpg

MINE

NHS_VAX_KILL.jpg.8a0fd19adfe1df65cdb6c1e5b6072f94.jpg

Being a nice person, I won't charge them for the edit. 😉

Out of likes.

Brilliant work.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I might be wrong, but if it was a DDOS attack the cloud flare would have been activated which it wasn't. I think there may have been just too many users. I could be wrong though. 

My theory is @Ziggy Sawdust has been refreshing the page far too often and crashed the site. 🤭

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That's my guess too. I reckon the forum database couldn't cope with all the connections.

That's the trouble with us all being the questioning types; sometimes we don't see, or don't believe,  the simple explanation! 😉

Edited by webtrekker

39 minutes ago, owen said:

No way the sheep like Irish are at 25pc jab rate. Govt saying 85pc, lying as usual but its pretty high judging by what I observe here, certainly 60 to 70 pc

Everyone is strong when they have love. Without love they are showing their weakness 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:23 PM, Morpheus said:

🤭🤣 And this is where it gets hazy and massively up for debate. 

And for this, you need to go back in history to figure out who are the chess players.

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/03/david-icke-divine-intervention-qa-august-7th/

While the conversation is on god/creator who gave us freewill etc...

I hope this Project looking glass is right. I remember, there used to be a thread somewhere.

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/22/project-looking-glass-technology-saw-that-the-great-awakening-cannot-be-stopped-says-military-insider-as-i-have-been-saying-the-outcome-is-written-by-levels-of-consciousness-way-beyond-the-villa/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I'd personally tear to shreds anyone who killed or maimed my dog. Serously.

They will come for the pets eventually the countless stories over the past 18 months have shown this and this is what ive been saying for months,we'll see far more pushback once that happens than any amount of dead children,f'risnstance you are willing to threaten violence against people should they come for your dogs but not against the people responsible for killing the  children recently in the Australian mass vaccination event.This isn't a pop at you personally i'm using it to show where peoples 'feelings' lie in relation to things

Good morning Britain recently aired a non story about pets being a threat to the environment ,that one story alone sealed their fate and the UK has previous for slaughtering pets under emergency powers legislation which they did during the early days of ww2

Once they do (in the UK at least) it will be the biggest own goal they have scored yet

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

They will come for the pets eventually the countless stories over the past 18 months have shown this and this is what ive been saying for months,we'll see far more pushback once that happens than any amount of dead children,f'risnstance you are willing to threaten violence against people should they come for your dogs but not against the people responsible for killing the  children recently in the Australian mass vaccination event.This isn't a pop at you personally i'm using it to show where peoples 'feelings' lie in relation to things

Good morning Britain recently aired a non story about pets being a threat to the environment ,that one story alone sealed their fate and the UK has previous for slaughtering pets under emergency powers legislation which they did during the early days of ww2

Once they do (in the UK at least) it will be the biggest own goal they have scored yet

Fair do's. You're spot on. I know folk (and that could include myself under certain circumstances) that wouldn't hesitate to dive in to save a drowning dog but would think twice before diving in to save a fellow human.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2021 at 10:34 PM, northern star said:

Im sure 1984 was written with a view to that being the scheduled date by the elites.

Yes, I am inclined to agree this because if they really wanted to carry out, why tell us in the first place?

Some people have said that the elites have to disclose, give us choice etc e.g. hidden in plain sight to avoid karma and all that but I think that is BS.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:45 PM, Macnamara said:

kabbalah was revealed to mankind by the angel raziel who some would say was a fallen angel

christians would call IT 'satan' and freemasons would likely call it 'lucifer'

David icke is currently calling it wetiko (borrowed from the native americans)

I think the problem is confusion.

Some would call that satan and lucifer is the same entity while others would say AA Raziel is a fallen angle etc...

You are the problem for not getting it right! lol

These angels are fairly recent. If you go back and watch the Divine Intervention, latest Video, it goes to show that there is reptilians (the royal) and Annunaki clans (African) which has both good and bad division e.g. enki and enlill. But Rosthchilds speaks to the Queen....... I guess opponents have to keep the peace for now.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Macnamara said:

who would believe us anyway?

On 8/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Exactly. I could show people the plans from the elites own libraries and I would probably still be called nuts because it doesn't come from the television.

If you think like that you need to watch Cloud Atlas.