Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

@Bombadil Regarding Max's brilliant speech [ https://www.bitchute.com/video/tcEyb8xNSGbz/ ], he talks about making arrests.

Well, here in Victoria we already have that power, we the people. Crimes have been committed; we can prove that beyond a doubt. And to anyone in Victoria, here is the exact section of the law that gives you that power:

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 458

Person found committing offences may be arrested without warrant by any person

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s458.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

A very curious claim from the ONS. 9/10 people are still wearing masks.

Not around here they aren't.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/20/uk-still-wearing-masks-despite-end-of-covid-controls

Went to another theatre show in the woods tonight. Not one mask, still no distancing. Shook hands with the cast. Haven’t seen a mask in about a week.

Just saw this on France 24

The Ministry of the Interior put the number of people turning out at around 175,000 at 220 demonstrations nationwide, including 14,700 in Paris, as of 1900 GMT

there were probably 100000 at one stage on Paros alone. Gotta keep those numbers down

6 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Apparently the Pfizer death shot is getting FDA approval on Monday😮😮

That will spark the civil war. Full approval will give the green light for vaccine mandates all over the country. And I don't think all the gunslingers will just lay down and take it in the arse when they come to remove their kids to a foced jab centre.. It's on.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Time to be very afaid! ...

The Food and Drug Administration is aiming to issue full regulatory approval of Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine as early as Monday, according to a report by the New York Times.

The regulatory agency had previously set an unofficial internal goal for issuing the approval by early September. Officials who spoke with the Times said that FDA officials were working to finish the approval Friday, but they were still going through paperwork and negotiations with the companies. The timeline could still slip past Monday if the process takes longer than expected, but the agency is on track to grant approval as early as next week, Politico reported.

Currently the Pfizer/BioNTech two-dose mRNA vaccine is being offered in the US based on an Emergency Use Authorization. So far, 200 million doses have been administered in the US alone. Though the vaccine has proven highly effective and safe, the full approval may convince some vaccine holdouts that the shot is, indeed, safe and effective. Previous polling by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 31 percent of unvaccinated people would be more likely to get their shots if a vaccine earned full approval.

Pfizer and BioNTech submitted an application for full approval—or a Biologics License Application (BLA)—in May and in July the FDA fast-tracked the review of their application. According to the Times, the FDA is also reviewing the BLA for Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine and approval could come in the following weeks.

In addition to potentially swaying holdouts, the full approval is expected to spur a wave of vaccination mandates—from hospitals, universities, and other employers. Mandates are generally highly successful at boosting vaccination rates. However, full regulatory approval is not necessary for mandates—and many employers have already issued them. In May, May 28, the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission determined that employers can mandate COVID-19 vaccination, given reasonable accommodations.

Still, the full approval will come as the country is facing a devastating surge in COVID-19 cases,  which is being driven by the hypertransmissible delta variant. Cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are on the rise—reaching record levels in many under-vaccinated states—and they are almost entirely among the unvaccinated. The surge is only expected to continue to worsen in coming weeks.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/08/report-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-may-get-full-fda-approval-monday/

47 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Before trials completed? 😒 WTAF...

till going through paperwork and negotiations with the companies. 

Mandates are generally highly successful at boosting vaccination rates.  No -really? 🙄

Edited by Human10

44 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That will spark the civil war. Full approval will give the green light for vaccine mandates all over the country. And I don't think all the gunslingers will just lay down and take it in the arse when they come to remove their kids to a foced jab centre.. It's on.

Hmm ... I seem to remember that exemption to liability was granted only while the 'vaccines' were under EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation).

So, will that mean that if anyone is harmed once the 'vaccines' have full approval then they will be able to SUE THE BASTARDS?

Edited by webtrekker

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

watched this video last night:

God is IN your DNA, don't change it!

https://www.brighteon.com/ad1c2680-8c99-4e7d-b57c-af6337e50f65

also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_gene

who knows but there is some real spiritual warfare going on with this shit.

bloody nora:

PENTAGON BRIEFING ON REMOVING THE GOD GENE

from the description:

Thanks to Joey Lambardi, the Man responsible for leaking this video. He was set up on charges and imprisoned. Please research this topic. In Lombardi's own words...

"I was on this assignment that seemed really bizarre. It just didn't make any sense, you know? I was told that I was to document a war hero's return home from Iraq. That was it -- simple right? But the normal chain of command was altered. In this case, the first time in six years, I was to report to a CIA named agent Fleming as well as Army Col. Harris who from what I gather was a big wig intel guy at the pentagon. So, that was weird, especially for such a boring sounding assignment. It got weirder when I was mailed a package that contained a DVD and a stack of documents. There were a lot of things blacked out, but it was all stuff related to FunVax. The package was address to me, it was sent to the house where I where I was, you know, videotaping, the family that I was documenting.

There were two videos actually. One looked like a homemade amateur video that was of a party in a common area, like a lunch room or something. There's a cake that says "FunVax is a Go" on it and there was a sign that said Congratulations FunVax. But that was all the funvax related information. It was just a normal party, the people were talking about normal things. The second video was a lot more informative. It was DoD footage from a lecture hall in the pentagon. The video was date stamped 4/13/05 so someone was holding onto this for awhile. I received it, the second week of February of this year. So, on it, it had one of the guys from the other video, the party video, giving a presentation. I just have an 8 minute clip from this presentation, but basically, this guy, he must be a scientist. This guy is giving a lecture about the brain and a gene called VMAT2 to a group of men in suits as well as various military uniforms. He talks about religion and was showing MRI brain scans. He said that the inhibition of VMAT2 could, over time, cause a persons brain to shift from a religious brain structure, they scientifically, you know they call it phenotype...but basically, you can change a religious brain to a non-religious brain structure. VMAT2 is apparently the scientific name for what people term the God Gene. At the end of the clip he says that he filed a proposal under the name FunVax to begin experimenting with the VMAT2 gene with the goal of creating a virus, like the flu virus, that will remove or replace this gene from people in the Middle East. Their goal of course was to create peace in the Middle East. "

People seem to think the people lying to us today only started lying recently. You will not win them over with common sense. You have to show them that they're in a war that has been ongoing for millennia, a war that they have forgotten that they're even in. Freeing them from their cultural amnesia seems to be a laborious task.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:01 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

lo.jpg

I know these modern marxists like being the guardian angels for capitalism, in this case, for vaccines (Big Pharma), but please tell me that's shopped.

🤣🤣🤣

the face looks old, Nancy Pelosi? 😄

220px-Nancy_Pelosi_116th_Congress.jpg.e5ca38d3b7a2af5e209466b3057ea6d0.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

bloody nora:

from the description:

Thanks to Joey Lambardi, the Man responsible for leaking this video. He was set up on charges and imprisoned. Please research this topic. In Lombardi's own words...

"I was on this assignment that seemed really bizarre. It just didn't make any sense, you know? I was told that I was to document a war hero's return home from Iraq. That was it -- simple right? But the normal chain of command was altered. In this case, the first time in six years, I was to report to a CIA named agent Fleming as well as Army Col. Harris who from what I gather was a big wig intel guy at the pentagon. So, that was weird, especially for such a boring sounding assignment. It got weirder when I was mailed a package that contained a DVD and a stack of documents. There were a lot of things blacked out, but it was all stuff related to FunVax. The package was address to me, it was sent to the house where I where I was, you know, videotaping, the family that I was documenting.

There were two videos actually. One looked like a homemade amateur video that was of a party in a common area, like a lunch room or something. There's a cake that says "FunVax is a Go" on it and there was a sign that said Congratulations FunVax. But that was all the funvax related information. It was just a normal party, the people were talking about normal things. The second video was a lot more informative. It was DoD footage from a lecture hall in the pentagon. The video was date stamped 4/13/05 so someone was holding onto this for awhile. I received it, the second week of February of this year. So, on it, it had one of the guys from the other video, the party video, giving a presentation. I just have an 8 minute clip from this presentation, but basically, this guy, he must be a scientist. This guy is giving a lecture about the brain and a gene called VMAT2 to a group of men in suits as well as various military uniforms. He talks about religion and was showing MRI brain scans. He said that the inhibition of VMAT2 could, over time, cause a persons brain to shift from a religious brain structure, they scientifically, you know they call it phenotype...but basically, you can change a religious brain to a non-religious brain structure. VMAT2 is apparently the scientific name for what people term the God Gene. At the end of the clip he says that he filed a proposal under the name FunVax to begin experimenting with the VMAT2 gene with the goal of creating a virus, like the flu virus, that will remove or replace this gene from people in the Middle East. Their goal of course was to create peace in the Middle East. "

Reminds me of this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

3 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

224909541_rudolfsteiner-vaccinecovidcorona-spirituality.png.dd1b9f4ea33a2690124a098284158d00.png

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

kg.jpg

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

"Very rare events of demyelinating disorders have been reported following vaccination with VAXZEVRIA. A causal relationship has not been established" [ http://www.guildlink.com.au/gc/ws/astra/pi.cfm?product=appc19vx10821 ].

3 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

watched this video last night:

God is IN your DNA, don't change it!

https://www.brighteon.com/ad1c2680-8c99-4e7d-b57c-af6337e50f65

also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_gene

who knows but there is some real spiritual warfare going on with this shit.

Terence McKenna (RIP) did a lot of research and writing on this subject, especially DMT. The god-gene (VMAT2) appears to relate to DMT; https://catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothek/Hallucinogenic tryptamines as SERT and VMAT2 substrates. Cozzi. J. Neural Transm., 116, 1591-1599 (2009).pdf

Also the work of Rupert Sheldrake (who was a friend of McKenna) I think is relevant to this subject. His work's very interesting and worth checking out (his work's proven telepathy exists in animals and humans); https://www.sheldrake.org/

This is fascinating. Sheldrakes experiment on Telepathic link between  parrot and its owner (9min vid);

About

Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, is a biologist and author best known for his hypothesis of morphic resonance. At Cambridge University he worked in developmental biology as a Fellow of Clare College. He was Principal Plant Physiologist at the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics in Hyderabad, India. From 2005 to 2010 he was Director of the Perrott-Warrick project for research on unexplained human and animal abilities, funded by Trinity College, Cambridge.

(EDIT) another article here-https://dmtquest.org/the-god-gene-meets-the-spirit-molecule/

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Went to another theatre show in the woods tonight. Not one mask, still no distancing. Shook hands with the cast. Haven’t seen a mask in about a week.

I'm in a seaside town in the South of England.

Masks are now as rare as rocking horse shit.....in shops and on the street.

Makes me so happy.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm in a seaside town in the South of England.

Masks are now as rare as rocking horse shit.....in shops and on the street.

Makes me so happy.

Hope it's not Bexhill on sea cos if it is 'children of men ' is real and yer in an internment camp ;-)

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Does that mean the emergency is over?

I wonder if they used blackmail or money incentive... They shortened plan for a 1 year - it's quite big difference. It looks they are worried that humans could find out real outcome before they'll take it... 😒

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Hmm ... I seem to remember that exemption to liability was granted only while the 'vaccines' were under EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation).

So, will that mean that if anyone is harmed once the 'vaccines' have full approval then they will be able to SUE THE BASTARDS?

I would expect there to be some kind of continuation of the indemnity from prosecution for the jab manufacturers coming in alongside the ending of the emergency issue thing.The albanian contract,if true shows that however the jabs are rolled out the manufacturers will always have indemnity

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

bloody nora:

from the description:

Where have these evil fackers come from and how have they been allowed to infiltrate such high positions? 

They are seriously disturbed or not human that's for sure. Soulless. 

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Good question.

• Thanks 1