Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

Australian Police Commissioner Patton accused lockdown protestors who do not wish to comply with mandatory imprisonment at home as “selfish” and the media called them “covid deniers.”

 

People who want to work, travel, earn money, purchase food, play with their kids in parks or even talk to neighbours are being portrayed as “domestic terrorists” and the police are “blue angels.”

 

These angelic upholders of the “rule of law” have no qualms about violating your human rights and civil liberties, riding roughshod over ‘democracy’ literally, on horseback and brutalizing citizens.

 

The news anchors focus on the fact that throngs are unmasked (shock horror) and not socially-distancing, although that is clearly what they are demonstrating against, amongst other issues.

 

Police are going to hunt them down and round them up, there will be no hiding place for dissidents. Government Ministers must be ‘obeyed’ without question. It’s like something from Soviet Russia.

 

It’s hard to believe this is happening in Australia, but it seems to be the ‘pilot’ for extreme measures which will become commonplace across the board, once Australians are eventually subdued.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

ADF 88,000

Sworn police officers approx 50'000

Other assorted collaborators lets say another 50k

 

Less than 200k the government can call on to defend them

 

They really are FEW

 

My heart really does go out to you poor bastards down under,improvise,adapt overcome,you CAN do it

 

Yes, they really are FEW.

 

Of that 88,000 it includes the army, air force and navy, and will also encompass paper pushers, bottle washers, burger flippers and grease monkeys.  The army only has 49,000 personel and a third are resevisits, so when you get down to front line troop numbers it will not be many, full or part-timers.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, they really are FEW.

 

Of that 88,000 it includes the army, air force and navy, and will also encompass paper pushers, bottle washers, burger flippers and grease monkies.  The army only has 49,000 personel and a third are resevisits, so when you get down to front line troop numbers it will not be many, full or part-timers.

Thats was from a quick ddgo search i must admit  but something to remember is that they can never assemble that total number in one place at one time EVER

The same goes for the UK where the total they can call on is less than 450'000 in a country of 68 million and vastly smaller than Australia

There is hope and it lies in numbers

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Australian Police Commissioner Patton accused lockdown protestors who do not wish to comply with mandatory imprisonment at home as “selfish” and the media called them “covid deniers.”

 

People who want to work, travel, earn money, purchase food, play with their kids in parks or even talk to neighbours are being portrayed as “domestic terrorists” and the police are “blue angels.”

 

These angelic upholders of the “rule of law” have no qualms about violating your human rights and civil liberties, riding roughshod over ‘democracy’ literally, on horseback and brutalizing citizens.

 

The news anchors focus on the fact that throngs are unmasked (shock horror) and not socially-distancing, although that is clearly what they are demonstrating against, amongst other issues.

 

Police are going to hunt them down and round them up, there will be no hiding place for dissidents. Government Ministers must be ‘obeyed’ without question. It’s like something from Soviet Russia.

 

It’s hard to believe this is happening in Australia, but it seems to be the ‘pilot’ for extreme measures which will become commonplace across the board, once Australians are eventually subdued.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

 

 Like Nazism, Covidian fundamentalism is a #cult masquerading as an authoritative institution claiming to ‘protect the people’. Make no mistake: the leadership will not think twice about unleashing state violence in order to preserve their newfound power.

It’s now time to push back on every single inch of Official bullshit policy, lies, ‘science’ and fanatical claims being made by every cult leader & convert. This is the only way to break this pathological mass psychosis before it’s too late & they do something even more horrible. ##massnoncompliance
Patrick Henningsen
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

 

 Like Nazism, Covidian fundamentalism is a #cult masquerading as an authoritative institution claiming to ‘protect the people’. Make no mistake: the leadership will not think twice about unleashing state violence in order to preserve their newfound power.

It’s now time to push back on every single inch of Official bullshit policy, lies, ‘science’ and fanatical claims being made by every cult leader & convert. This is the only way to break this pathological mass psychosis before it’s too late & they do something even more horrible. ##massnoncompliance
Patrick Henningsen

What a fancy Nerf :))) I wonder why people who enter protests like these are not better equipped. Shields, helmets, tomatoes, eggs, Water Nerfs would bring this war to the whole new level. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Deadly delusion of the 90 per cent: In a furious and haunting dispatch an intensive care doctor reveals the shocking proportion of Covid patients in his ward on ventilators who are vaccine refuseniks

By An Anonymous Senior Intensive Care Consultant For The Daily Mail

Published: 22:22 BST, 20 August 2021 | Updated: 01:19 BST, 21 August 2021

Looking at their medical notes I know that all the Covid patients currently on the unit were offered the jab but that 90 per cent of those on ventilators here are unvaccinated.

One of my vaccine-refusenik patients was so convinced that the Covid pandemic was a ‘conspiracy’ that he was still insisting loudly that ‘Covid doesn’t exist’ even as — struggling to breathe — he was being sedated prior to being placed on a ventilator.

Unfortunately, he didn’t make it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9913203/ICU-doctor-reveals-90-cent-Covid-patients-ward-vaccine-refuseniks.html

Lol completely not made up at all

 

Stories written for the zombies

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 7:29 AM, alexa said:

They are smart but are they smarter enough not to take the jab ?

 

We've passed our A Revels! Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A-levels

Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A Levels 

Jubilant A Level students descended onto the high street to celebrate their success tonight after more than two in five, 44.8 per cent, of UK entries were awarded an A or A* grade yesterday.

Probably not all that bright - as teachers did all the marking with no exams the ones that did well will be the average goodie goodie teachers' pets, not the really bright naughty ones. And doing what teacher wants over the last two years means wearing masks and enjoying the fear. And no way to know whether they actually did their own course work or can remember any of it without wikipedia in front of them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 10:39 AM, Macnamara said:

 

 i don't think they are cleverer than ever. The system has been making exams easier

 

Its easier now to get good grades. I wouldn't be surprised if literacy and numeracy was going down

Been true for a while. You should see the atrocious CVs I get sent. Kids with A levels who don't know how to calculate a percentage or what order of precedence is, and who don't know the difference between there, their and they're - or don't care. And have the cheek to say they are good with MS Word when they press tab 5 times in succession and don't use styles. Not even enough intelligence to disguise their ineptitude by sending as a PDF! Bah!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

 

 Like Nazism, Covidian fundamentalism is a #cult masquerading as an authoritative institution claiming to ‘protect the people’. Make no mistake: the leadership will not think twice about unleashing state violence in order to preserve their newfound power.

It’s now time to push back on every single inch of Official bullshit policy, lies, ‘science’ and fanatical claims being made by every cult leader & convert. This is the only way to break this pathological mass psychosis before it’s too late & they do something even more horrible. ##massnoncompliance
Patrick Henningsen

 

Who is that bloke, a traffic warden. 😄

 

Thousands of dollars in guns, body armour and equipment, yet is wearing a "surgical" face covering, which is sitting on his chin, costing cents. That photo sums up the overt tyranny based on a fake pandemic.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 4:55 PM, Macnamara said:

 

i was reading the comments after this story in the paper and some folk were saying this nurse removed those peoples choice

 

its a tricky one because in principle i agree with peoples right to choose and if they choose to inject themself with a toxic substance then that is their choice but on the other hand i also understand that these people are not making an informed choice because they have been conned into this

 

so i guess when you try and assess someones culpability in a crime you have to consider intent and her intent might be to save people from something she believes is a bioweapon in which case her intent is actually honourable

Or perhaps she confused a politician/celeb batch with one for the plebs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...