Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Trouble is the brain dead moronic cabbages that read the Daily Star and consider it a newspaper

 

Say, what? You mean to tell me there's no red London Routemaster double-decker on the Moon?

 

I think you're promoting unwarranted censorship! 😉🤣😋

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some DM propaganda this morning.

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

This daily mail article has a doctor saying that an unjabbed person died after they put him on a ventilator but as we know statistically around 90% of people put on ventilators then DIE

 

So the truth is that putting someone on a ventilator is essentially a death sentence

 

This leads me to wonder how many people the doctors are killing so that they can then claim its that persons fault for refusing a jab?

 

Also did that guy previously have the flu vaccination i wonder because its my belief that the flu vaccinations are causing respiratory problems in the population through a process called 'molecular mimicry' and the symptoms those people then exhibit are then being labelled as 'covid' symptoms which of course has become the catch-all term for any flu-like symptoms even if they have nothing to do with a coronavirus whether novel or otherwise

 

Are they drugging unconscious and then ventilating to death 'refuseniks' to try and make some sort of twisted point?

Deadly delusion of the 90 per cent: In a furious and haunting dispatch an intensive care doctor reveals the shocking proportion of Covid patients in his ward on ventilators who are vaccine refuseniks

By An Anonymous Senior Intensive Care Consultant For The Daily Mail

Published: 22:22 BST, 20 August 2021 | Updated: 01:19 BST, 21 August 2021

Looking at their medical notes I know that all the Covid patients currently on the unit were offered the jab but that 90 per cent of those on ventilators here are unvaccinated.

One of my vaccine-refusenik patients was so convinced that the Covid pandemic was a ‘conspiracy’ that he was still insisting loudly that ‘Covid doesn’t exist’ even as — struggling to breathe — he was being sedated prior to being placed on a ventilator.

Unfortunately, he didn’t make it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9913203/ICU-doctor-reveals-90-cent-Covid-patients-ward-vaccine-refuseniks.html

Once on that ventilator it seems you don't have a good chance of survival those things are pretty deadly.

 

Great peace of propaganda though. Hats off to them.

 

Thing is even in the unlikely circumstance that what they say is actually true - the statistic is 99.777% survival rate - so it's perfectly reasonable to take your chances. Unless they want to protect against every single disease and scenario with a similar survival rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

This daily mail article has a doctor saying that an unjabbed person died after they put him on a ventilator but as we know statistically around 90% of people put on ventilators then DIE

 

So the truth is that putting someone on a ventilator is essentially a death sentence

 

This leads me to wonder how many people the doctors are killing so that they can then claim its that persons fault for refusing a jab?

 

Also did that guy previously have the flu vaccination i wonder because its my belief that the flu vaccinations are causing respiratory problems in the population through a process called 'molecular mimicry' and the symptoms those people then exhibit are then being labelled as 'covid' symptoms which of course has become the catch-all term for any flu-like symptoms even if they have nothing to do with a coronavirus whether novel or otherwise

 

Are they drugging unconscious and then ventilating to death 'refuseniks' to try and make some sort of twisted point?

Deadly delusion of the 90 per cent: In a furious and haunting dispatch an intensive care doctor reveals the shocking proportion of Covid patients in his ward on ventilators who are vaccine refuseniks

By An Anonymous Senior Intensive Care Consultant For The Daily Mail

Published: 22:22 BST, 20 August 2021 | Updated: 01:19 BST, 21 August 2021

Looking at their medical notes I know that all the Covid patients currently on the unit were offered the jab but that 90 per cent of those on ventilators here are unvaccinated.

One of my vaccine-refusenik patients was so convinced that the Covid pandemic was a ‘conspiracy’ that he was still insisting loudly that ‘Covid doesn’t exist’ even as — struggling to breathe — he was being sedated prior to being placed on a ventilator.

Unfortunately, he didn’t make it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9913203/ICU-doctor-reveals-90-cent-Covid-patients-ward-vaccine-refuseniks.html

 

Usual props from the fail, not worth reading, cept the comments.

 

image.png.ed7d7e12ef63710135369913cb102235.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

Say, what? You mean to tell me there's no red London Routemaster double-decker on the Moon?

 

I think you're promoting unwarranted censorship! 😉🤣😋

 

 

 

I am promoting censorship,just imagine if the whole of th UK press and tv had been shut down completely in april 2020,the 'pandemic' would never have existed !

The government is nothing without its foot soldiers in the press and tv

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

We are many, they are few.

ADF 88,000

Sworn police officers approx 50'000

Other assorted collaborators lets say another 50k

 

Less than 200k the government can call on to defend them

 

They really are FEW

 

My heart really does go out to you poor bastards down under,improvise,adapt overcome,you CAN do it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Medicine that knocks you out when you take it, I am sure that is very healthy indeed

 

image.png

I would think the biggest and safest tip to avoid any kind of reaction would simply be to avoid getting jabbed in the first place,doesn't need a degree in pharmacology to work that one out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Its all about the kids, we're going to be 'lockdown' for a while...

 

https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/08/20/new-zealand-a-one-horse-race-in-the-zero-covid-sweepstakes/

 

In the global Zero COVID sweepstakes, New Zealand suddenly taken the lead in what now looks to be a one horse race. Because once you lockdown your country for a single case – there isn’t anywhere else to go after that. The bar can’t go any lower, unless Jacinda wakes up one day and decrees a pre-emptive lockdown based on a feeling that Coroni is coming. I’m sure if you look hard enough, you can find some self-styled epidemiologist affiliated with an institution like Harvard, who will endorse that policy.

Not unlike Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un, PM Ardern has a penchant for grand symbolic gestures and true blue ideological virtue signalling. This week was no exception. After not recording a locally transmitted ‘case’ of COVID-19 in over six months, Ardern seized the opportunity. Her devoted committee of public health apparatchiks claimed to have had identified where this mysterious single case originated (although not exactly) in the country’s largest city, Auckland. According to reports, claimed that there was possibly “a link between the case and the border or managed isolation is yet to be established.”

Most disturbingly, there has been a noticeable atmosphere of derangement which has become rather palpable in recent days, with regime police forces now openly mocking and trolling the public.

New Zealand Police tweeted out on their official account, “Who wants to play a game? Go home, stay home. You’re it.” 

 

 

 

Its all about the kids, we're going to be 'lockdown' for a while... so predictable

image.png.5d782e6d1535c6e9329c6712d50db60e.png

image.png.5d8d76ddee24d77ab2bceee476e9445e.png

image.png.d1d579997c571775e974e4de54e3e5fe.png

image.png.f27188bea9e424f24440413965518891.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

The Government of Australia is sick alright ,something insane has happened to this country and has worsened in just tha last couple of weeks ,police firing rubber bullets at protesters ,next it will be real bullets .If the people of this country weren't suffering from mass psychosis there number of protesters would be many more . If the police want to attack and assault unarmed citizens then those citizens have to right to fight back .The use of the police and the army to quell dissent and force compliance should shock people of this country into waking up ,but I have my doubts that it will .

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

The Government of Australia is sick alright ,something insane has happened to this country and has worsened in just tha last couple of weeks ,police firing rubber bullets at protesters ,next it will be real bullets .If the people of this country weren't suffering from mass psychosis there number of protesters would be many more . If the police want to attack and assault unarmed citizens then those citizens have to right to fight back .The use of the police and the army to quell dissent and force compliance should shock people of this country into waking up ,but I have my doubts that it will .

 

Probably Tasers will be used more extensively before firearms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...