Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

43 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The problem is they've destroyed any concept of unions like the old days. In the old days the unions would fight as a unified group, even to the point of violence if necessary. Now, any unions left have been infiltrated and pacified. And anyone who tried to get something going would be smashed before anything got started.

my union in canada brags about being the first union giving the ability to test its members with the PCR test... So yes this statement is true 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, northern star said:

It really is World War 2 French Resistance tactics now, underground. Sub Rosa.

Agreed. And on this Covid issue, I've already had people come to me and say what can we do as a group to organise against this. My answer is, "nothing." They usually get confused. LOL.

Then of course I explain why. I tell them all the huge amount of things they can do as individuals, but I make sure to say at the end of it... but for gods sake whatever you do, DO NOT TELL ANYONE. I say, don't even tell me what you are doing. I don't want to know.

Always plausible deniability.

'Bunker down': Sydney lockdown gets longer, stricter with 'final list of what we can throw' at COVID-19 crisis

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-update-latest-covid-19-case-numbers-august-20-possible-freedoms-could-return-from-october/557ad0af-49b1-44f6-8ff5-221c45ca227e

"We're doing everything we can, we've thrown everything at this, and now it's time to bunker down."

🥶

Police given new 'special' powers

Police will be able to lock down apartment blocks while health assesses the COVID-19 risk.

A residential premise can be deemed a COVID-risk premise, with all people required to be present to police during compliance checks.

Police will be able to direct a person who has been issued with an infringement notice to return to their place of residence.

If a person from outside an LGA of concern is found to be in an LGA of concern without a reasonable excuse, they will be fined $1000 and required to isolate at home for 14 days.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-lockdown-restrictions-update-greater-sydney-lockdown-extended-new-restrictions-curfew-explainer/8d6732e0-7e77-4d77-9eac-e05d31e75df8

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Police will be able to lock down apartment blocks while health assesses the COVID-19 risk.

A residential premise can be deemed a COVID-risk premise, with all people required to be present to police during compliance checks.

Police will be able to direct a person who has been issued with an infringement notice to return to their place of residence.

If a person from outside an LGA of concern is found to be in an LGA of concern without a reasonable excuse, they will be fined $1000 and required to isolate at home for 14 days.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-lockdown-restrictions-update-greater-sydney-lockdown-extended-new-restrictions-curfew-explainer/8d6732e0-7e77-4d77-9eac-e05d31e75df8

The police in the UK were given similar powers months ago including demolishing your home if it was deemed 'infected',the fact they haven't acted on it doesn't mean it has gone away the emergency powers act is still in force

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The police in the UK were given similar powers months ago including demolishing your home if it was deemed 'infected',the fact they haven't acted on it doesn't mean it has gone away the emergency powers act is still in force

It's about time the citizens started enacting their own emergency powers.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Australia (and other countries to differing degrees) is becoming like the Stanford Prison Experiment on a national scale.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DarianF said:

A Victorian man will spend at least three months in jail after he helped organise an anti-lockdown protest for Sydney this weekend. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/nsw-covid-lockdown-protest-organiser-jailed/100395322

FFS!

Some more info here. Apparently he was on Telegram (which I've never used myself)-

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1zbf3TXzSw2u/

VIDEO 49 ~ ANTHONY KHALLOUF ARRESTED & JAILED ~ 20th August 2021

Edited by BossCrow
  • Sad 1

@darianf  re:your post above (I quoted the wrong one)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/nsw-covid-lockdown-protest-organiser-jailed/100395322

Deputy Commissioner Mal Lanyon this week said a large police operation would prevent any unlawful activity, including "disruption".

Officers have handed public safety orders to so-called "agitators" of the protest, many of whom attended last month's unauthorised march in the CBD.

"By and large, those people have been contrite for attending the first protest, so we certainly believe that they've heeded the message," Deputy Commissioner Lanyon said.

Cunt!

More cuntery here (rat on your neighbours, friends and family);

As the Nazis worked to consolidate their power and build a cohesive “national community,” suppression of dissent played a key role. In 1933, the Nazis issued a decree that required Germans to turn in anyone who spoke against the party, its leaders, or the government (see reading, Outlawing the Opposition in Chapter 5). That decree, “For the Defense against Malicious Attacks against the Government,” stated: 

1. Whoever purposely makes or circulates a statement of a factual nature which is untrue or grossly exaggerated or which may seriously harm the welfare of the Reich or of a state, or the reputation of the National government or of a state government or of parties or organizations supporting these governments, is to be punished, provided that no more severe punishment is decreed in other regulations, with imprisonment of up to two years and, if he makes or spreads the statement publicly, with imprisonment of not less than three months.
  2. If serious damage to the Reich or a state has resulted from this deed, penal servitude may be imposed.
  3. Whoever commits an act through negligence will be punished with imprisonment of up to three months, or by a fine.

To enforce the decree, the Nazis set up special courts to try people who were accused of “malicious attacks.” In December 1934, the government replaced the decree with the “Law against Malicious Attacks on State and Party,” adding a clause that criminalized “malicious, rabble-rousing remarks or those indicating a base mentality” against the Nazi Party or high-ranking government or party officials. 

Edited by BossCrow
wrong quote
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic