Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

In the old days, I was involved in another battle. We had a group of about 20 hardcore infowarriors - and a wider group of helpers. We were worried about infiltration, because we were starting to make waves.

So we had one big group meeting and came up with a new tactic. Each of us would act completely as individuals, and never contact each other. We had a general set of things we would each do as direct actions, but never let the others know exactly what we were doing or where. Complete autonomy.

We pass each other on the street, we look the other way. Deleted all each others' phone numbers and other contacts. etc. It worked perfectly. Shit got done, but with full plausible deniability.

I even had the cops pull me up once and ask about another group member I was 'associated' with. I said, with all honesty and not a word of a lie, "sorry officer, I haven't seen that guy or heard from him in 2 months." And it was believable because it was true, and they left me alone.

But secretly, I knew all the guys were doing the same thing as me, and would have given the same answer to the pigs.

It's the only way to roll, when you are worried about group infiltration.

Brilliant. The first thing they do is look for the ringleaders of any movement (to make examples of them)

The Yellow Vests in France have done well on that score. They do have a few spokespeople and "leaders" but for a long while there was no identifiable leadership as it grew to be a tour de force, now nationwide and unstoppable.

Edited by northern star

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

never heard of it!

is it a short hand for soros-optimists!

i have used the term 'corporatocracy' as short hand for how the government and the corporations are one but the 'world economic forum' is really just a forum for the network where politicians and business chiefs ie MIDDLE MANAGERS all go to get their instructions from the cabal

Covid is their 'great reset' to their world government

Big pharma is simply part of a massive inter-locked network of corporations all owned by the same satanic cabal

bilderberg+networks.jpg

My ex mother in law was one,and her husband was a grand poobah in the traditional masons

https://www.soroptimistinternational.org/

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

Brilliant. The first thing they do is look for the ringleaders of any movement (to make examples of them)

The Yellow Vests in France have done well on that score. They do have a few spokespeople and "leaders" but for a long while there was no identifiable leadership as it grew to be a tour de force, now nationwide and unstoppable.

Absolutely.

And you can see they are scared of groups and gatherings by all these covid restrictions. They are stopping you visiting people at other homes, because you might start to organise. You can't meet at pubs and bars freely, for the same reason. You couldn't hold a public rally or public information sessions. They are outlawing every kind of group activity.

So you can defy them by working within these rules. If you start to organise people into groups to form a a resistance now, all you will do is get everyone fined or even jailed.

The best thing to do is to activate the same type of guerilla tactic protocol I mentioned above. Do everything autonomously, so they can't apply their group restrictions or come after group leaders, because there are no group leaders.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The problem is they've destroyed any concept of unions like the old days. In the old days the unions would fight as a unified group, even to the point of violence if necessary. Now, any unions left have been infiltrated and pacified. And anyone who tried to get something going would be smashed before anything got started.

reghrthwrh.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Absolutely.

And you can see they are scared of groups and gatherings by all these covid restrictions. They are stopping you visiting people at other homes, because you might start to organise. You can't meet at pubs and bars freely, for the same reason. You couldn't hold a public rally or public information sessions. They are outlawing every kind of group activity.

So you can defy them by working within these rules. If you start to organise people into groups to form a a resistance now, all you will do is get everyone fined or even jailed.

The best thing to do is to activate the same type of guerilla tactic protocol I mentioned above. Do everything autonomously, so they can't apply their group restrictions or come after group leaders, because there are no group leaders.

Yep last thing they want is communication. Wouldnt you think in a health scare they would encourage the sharing of knowledge? But thats the last thing they want. Warped agenda.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The problem is they've destroyed any concept of unions like the old days. In the old days the unions would fight as a unified group, even to the point of violence if necessary. Now, any unions left have been infiltrated and pacified. And anyone who tried to get something going would be smashed before anything got started.

my union in canada brags about being the first union giving the ability to test its members with the PCR test... So yes this statement is true 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, northern star said:

It really is World War 2 French Resistance tactics now, underground. Sub Rosa.

Agreed. And on this Covid issue, I've already had people come to me and say what can we do as a group to organise against this. My answer is, "nothing." They usually get confused. LOL.

Then of course I explain why. I tell them all the huge amount of things they can do as individuals, but I make sure to say at the end of it... but for gods sake whatever you do, DO NOT TELL ANYONE. I say, don't even tell me what you are doing. I don't want to know.

Always plausible deniability.

'Bunker down': Sydney lockdown gets longer, stricter with 'final list of what we can throw' at COVID-19 crisis

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-update-latest-covid-19-case-numbers-august-20-possible-freedoms-could-return-from-october/557ad0af-49b1-44f6-8ff5-221c45ca227e

"We're doing everything we can, we've thrown everything at this, and now it's time to bunker down."

🥶

Police given new 'special' powers

Police will be able to lock down apartment blocks while health assesses the COVID-19 risk.

A residential premise can be deemed a COVID-risk premise, with all people required to be present to police during compliance checks.

Police will be able to direct a person who has been issued with an infringement notice to return to their place of residence.

If a person from outside an LGA of concern is found to be in an LGA of concern without a reasonable excuse, they will be fined $1000 and required to isolate at home for 14 days.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-lockdown-restrictions-update-greater-sydney-lockdown-extended-new-restrictions-curfew-explainer/8d6732e0-7e77-4d77-9eac-e05d31e75df8

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Police will be able to lock down apartment blocks while health assesses the COVID-19 risk.

A residential premise can be deemed a COVID-risk premise, with all people required to be present to police during compliance checks.

Police will be able to direct a person who has been issued with an infringement notice to return to their place of residence.

If a person from outside an LGA of concern is found to be in an LGA of concern without a reasonable excuse, they will be fined $1000 and required to isolate at home for 14 days.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-lockdown-restrictions-update-greater-sydney-lockdown-extended-new-restrictions-curfew-explainer/8d6732e0-7e77-4d77-9eac-e05d31e75df8

The police in the UK were given similar powers months ago including demolishing your home if it was deemed 'infected',the fact they haven't acted on it doesn't mean it has gone away the emergency powers act is still in force

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The police in the UK were given similar powers months ago including demolishing your home if it was deemed 'infected',the fact they haven't acted on it doesn't mean it has gone away the emergency powers act is still in force

It's about time the citizens started enacting their own emergency powers.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Australia (and other countries to differing degrees) is becoming like the Stanford Prison Experiment on a national scale.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DarianF said:

A Victorian man will spend at least three months in jail after he helped organise an anti-lockdown protest for Sydney this weekend. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/nsw-covid-lockdown-protest-organiser-jailed/100395322

FFS!

Some more info here. Apparently he was on Telegram (which I've never used myself)-

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1zbf3TXzSw2u/

VIDEO 49 ~ ANTHONY KHALLOUF ARRESTED & JAILED ~ 20th August 2021

Edited by BossCrow
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic