Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

They can think what they want. 😎👍

Yes, but I'm worried that they're building a world where people won't be able to resist. They're already making it hard for them to be criticized.

We're a long way off brain implants being normalized, but if they get their way and that stuff becomes the norm, then they'll be policing our thoughts. They only have to take the brain-to-text tech and link it directly to our brains.

btt.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

They have their own organisation called the Soroptomists

never heard of it!

is it a short hand for soros-optimists!

i have used the term 'corporatocracy' as short hand for how the government and the corporations are one but the 'world economic forum' is really just a forum for the network where politicians and business chiefs ie MIDDLE MANAGERS all go to get their instructions from the cabal

Covid is their 'great reset' to their world government

Big pharma is simply part of a massive inter-locked network of corporations all owned by the same satanic cabal

bilderberg+networks.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

next they need a TERROR threat so that they can impose online digital identities to control everyones online activity to stop the spread of information....in essence to lockdown the internet (see the 'online harms bill' currently going through the UK parliament)

30dffa07cc07a35318cecb3195e950b32ebabe9c

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is this the future?  2027

Many women unable to concieve because of the "vaccines"

Terrorism on the streets, possibly orchestrated by the State and a large police/army presence.

Borders closed, not because of illegal immigration, but because they want to control people.

Not seen this, but I think (or hope) the point of all dystopias is to give a warning to stop them coming to pass. Im sure 1984 was written with a view to that being the scheduled date by the elites. Therefore people can activate to stop it happening, or at least throw a spanner in the works to slow it down which, I believe, has been highly successful. Im sure the NWO agenda is many years behind schedule for this reason. If you believe its a race against time for both sides then I think the Resistance has the edge, as the NWO depends on peoples' ignorance/sheeplike behaviour to secure victory, and the longer their victory is delayed, the less chance they have of winning.

Edited by northern star

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, but I'm worried that they're building a world where people won't be able to resist. They're already making it hard for them to be criticized.

We're a long way off brain implants being normalized, but if they get their way and that stuff becomes the norm, then they'll be policing our thoughts. They only have to take the brain-to-text tech and link it directly to our brains.

btt.jpg

Five years ago the Davos "elite" were talking about decoding the brain and the truly

Orwellian thought crimes, so implanting positive messages about tyrannical Government Gods

into peoples minds is not far fetched imo

Edited by Golden Retriever

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

Not seen this, but I think (or hope) the point of all dystopias is to give a warning to stop them coming to pass. Im sure 1984 was written with a view to that being the scheduled date by the elites. Therefore people can activate to stop it happening, or at least throw a spanner in the works to slow it down which, I believe, has been highly successful. Im sure the NWO agenda is many years behind schedule for this reason. If you believe its a race against time for both sides then I think the Resistance has the edge, as the NWO depends on peoples' ignorance/sheeplike behaviour to secure victory, and the longer their victory is delayed, the less chance they have of winning.

Nah - they are doing fine over centuries.. I thought it's power of the government but now I know it's mostly stupidity of the crowd... 

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They only have to take the brain-to-text tech and link it directly to our brains.

they could claim that your internal dialogue is saying anything they want. They could then claim you are a 'terrorist' and must be locked up indefinately

They can do the same scam with everything for as long as people trust them

If they want to scare the public they can input some false data into a computer model so that it then says that half a million people will die in the next year unless everyone is locked down (this is actually becoming a real possibility now though due to the jabs)

Or they could input some false data into a computer model so that it then says that the world is going to end by such and such date unless we all agree to their new climate laws and CO2 taxes etc

Or they could say that according to their test you are a carrier of a deadly virus and therefore must be locked away until such time as they say its safe for you to come out again

etc etc

they can just make up what they like for as long as people remain ignorant of the FACT that we all as individuals have INALIENABLE rights and a natural law right to defend ourselves

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Five years ago the Davos "elite" were talking about decoding the brian and the truly

Orwellian thought crimes, so implanting messages about tyrannical Government Gods

into peoples minds is not far fetched imo

It's all so evil and tyrannical, GR. There are horrors coming that I don't even feel comfortable speaking about online either, that's the scary part.

On 8/9/2021 at 1:56 PM, Human10 said:

Doesn't it have something to do with graphite, which has something to do with lead? When it gets to brain good luck with peeing it after camomile tea... 😒 I'm not a doctor - just thinking loud.

Graphite is "slidey" carbon so related to coal and diamonds, not lead

12 minutes ago, northern star said:

I truly hope you're right, but from the vaccine take up I believe the majority of the human race worldwide

are ignorant to the psychopathy.

512+W5f1H6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they could claim that your internal dialogue is saying anything they want. They could then claim you are a 'terrorist' and must be locked up indefinately

They can do the same scam with everything for as long as people trust them

If they want to scare the public they can input some false data into a computer model so that it then says that half a million people will die in the next year unless everyone is locked down (this is actually becoming a real possibility now though due to the jabs)

Or they could input some false data into a computer model so that it then says that the world is going to end by such and such date unless we all agree to their new climate laws and CO2 taxes etc

Or they could say that according to their test you are a carrier of a deadly virus and therefore must be locked away until such time as they say its safe for you to come out again

etc etc

they can just make up what they like for as long as people remain ignorant of the FACT that we all as individuals have INALIENABLE rights and a natural law right to defend ourselves

Yes it's mad. Bobby Fischer said this:

"I would rather be free in my mind, and be locked up in a prison cell, than to be a coward and not be able to say what I want."

But what happens when you're not even free in your mind?

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

As for who or what that is, it has many names. 

kabbalah was revealed to mankind by the angel raziel who some would say was a fallen angel

christians would call IT 'satan' and freemasons would likely call it 'lucifer'

David icke is currently calling it wetiko (borrowed from the native americans)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes it's mad. Bobby Fischer said this:

"I would rather be free in my mind, and be locked up in a prison cell, than to be a coward and not be able to say what I want."

But what happens when you're not even free in your mind?

well isn't that the ultimate 'fuck you' to creation to rob people of their freewill? That's really pissing on God's chips isn't it?

if peoples minds are hooked upto the hive mind then the flow would go both ways so people would not be individuals anymore

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Exactly. I could show people the plans from the elites own libraries and I would probably still be called nuts because it doesn't come from the television.

you could tell people things on many sites across the internet for over ten years that all then come true and people would still just ban and mass-delete your posts and pretend that you never said them and carry on listening to and parroting the narratives given to them by the television

lol

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

Hi what is the primary difference between the Covid vaccine that uses mRNA and the Johnson & Johnson that uses dna? I know people who took the Johnson and Johnson and I am so fearful but they are convinced it’s safer than the mRNA and it doesn’t alter your dna.

Theyve said this from the start if youve been paying attention, also cancer jabs (gene therapy) they claim is not gene therapy, but gene enhancement or some shit..fact checkers tell me theres a difference.

Regular updates or you cant leave your home, or get in your home.

Oh yea, as Simon pointed out. Moderna have never brought a single successful jab to market.

Edited by oddsnsods

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

btt.jpg

I hear you, it's all frightening, but let's not let fear get the better of us because that will allow it to manifest and come into reality. We need to continue to resist and protect our loved ones.

We can only control or influence our immediate surroundings and hopefully that vibration will carry through to others and we can create our own way forward. 

I dunno, something tells me something huge is coming, earth trembling. Will shit everyone right up and I don't think we'll have long to wait. See what happens, I still believe we'll come through this, we'll lose brothers and sisters along the way, but we'll win this. 

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic