Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I see that couple whose video of them refusing a covid test for their newborn have released another video after the baby was born showing the hospital blocking them from seeing their baby because they are refusing a lateral flow test

A human baby needs skin to skin contact with its mother after it is born or it will die. This no doubt works on multiple levels because there will be warmth and phermones and also the field created by the human heart as well as even the timbre of the mother and fathers voices, not to mention getting to feed from its mothers breastmilk with all the benefits that brings.

Makes you wonder whilst that psychopathic doctor is talking all her spiel about 'hospital policy' (created by psychopaths) where the newborn baby is? I doubt it is being lovingly held by a midwife and is instead probably lying in a plastic box somewhere so those doctors are essentially creating the conditions for that baby to die by denying it that contact with its parents. What's wrong with these people?

The New Normal – NHS Hospital denies parents access to their critically ill baby due to refusing to take a Covid-19 test

Recently, NHS nurses were recorded telling an expectant mother waiting to give birth in hospital that they would perform a PCR test on her baby as it was no longer the mother’s property once it was not in her abdomen. Now footgage has emerged of the new mother and father being denied access to visit the baby in St Thomas’ Hospital due to refusing to take a Covid-19 test.

At the end of July 2021 footage emerged of a distressed expectant mother being harrassed by NHS nurses to consent to allowing them to perform a Covid-19 PCR test on her baby once it was born. Her adamant refusal ended in the nurses threatening to tell the expectant mother that they would be informing the safeguarding team. and the full shocking footage of the previous incident can be seen in the following video.

listen to video and audio here: https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/16/nhs-hospital-denies-parents-access-to-their-critically-ill-baby-due-to-refusing-to-take-a-covid-19-test/

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Polio has not been eradicated. There are cases all over the world - renamed acute flaccid paralysis. The only virus which seems to have been eradicated is smallpox.

And the polio most prevalent is a vaccine resistant strain brought to the world courtesy of.........

I leave you to find that one out yourselves as i cannot bring myself to type its name

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elongated1 said:

This is something I've learned recently.... If you are stationary you are obstructing the road but if you keep moving, nobody can complain. It's been done on foot so I'd imagine it can work on the road. We have slow moving traffic/jam all the time.

In the wiki article i linked to it shows a picture of a rolling road block as carried out last time but i think to time has passed to worry abot legalities,after all the govrnment don't seem to be worried about the legality of killing people

• Like 1

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Polio has not been eradicated. There are cases all over the world - renamed acute flaccid paralysis. The only virus which seems to have been eradicated is smallpox.

Problem with polio vaccine is bad 'reputation'. It had everything in it and recent outbreak of polio in AFrica was... I don't know even how to call it. I don't have words for this... 😩 Basically we can not trust Pharm Industry at this point! 

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-health-middle-east-africa-united-nations-619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9

9 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Idk i think at that point we'll see a "change" to Labour or the next stage of global governance drafted in. One thing i've noticed throughout is that it's ok to tear apart the covid response by a government as much as you like, you just can't question the foundation of what's happening. If we presume that more older jabbed Tories will die between now and then, and the government are increasingly used as a scapegoat for the inevitable backlash against NWO policies, then the baton will be handed over to someone else; the Tories having effectively fulfilled their purpose. As seen so much through history, the peasants feel satisfied that something is changing, and the elite merely maintain their grip.

don't forget that now with the taliban officially back in kabul and afghani 'refugees' flooding into the west the cabal have the 'islamic extremism' card to play again

They could stage a massive terror attack that could provoke the government to declare a state of emergency and suspend democracy

They are already trying to wrap climate change into the whole covid narrative but i don't know how they could wrap terrorism into it except by of course trying to declare 'anti-vaxxers' as 'domestic terrorists'

Either way they now have a number of tools in their toolbox to use to ramp up the fear amongst the TV-hypnotised masses

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Forget bringing the government down its big harma (the p is silent) that needs bringing down

All the same thing

The corporations AND the government and the wider state apparatus are all controlled by the secret society network. The media and banking and intelligence agencies are also controlled by the secret society network. That's why you see things like this:

Get rich or spy trying! Former MI6 chief Sir Alex Younger joins Goldman Sachs as a paid adviser less than a year after leaving the intelligence service

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9883951/Get-rich-spy-trying-Former-MI6-chief-Sir-Alex-Younger-joins-Goldman-Sachs.html

Modern allopathic medicine was imposed on the west by the rockefellers who are illuminati. They own chase manhatten bank which is one of the banks that forms the cartel of banks that is the federal reserve

They set up the trilateral commission which controls the EU

They created the club of rome which has pushed the population reduction agenda

David rockefeller was chairman of the council of foreign relations which is a forum of all the mega-corporations

The gates family are just agents of the rockefellers

Arguably the rockefellers are themselves just a cadet branch of the rothschild family

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I see that couple whose video of them refusing a covid test for their newborn have released another video after the baby was born showing the hospital blocking them from seeing their baby because they are refusing a lateral flow test

A human baby needs skin to skin contact with its mother after it is born or it will die. This no doubt works on multiple levels because there will be warmth and phermones and also the field created by the human heart as well as even the timbre of the mother and fathers voices, not to mention getting to feed from its mothers breastmilk with all the benefits that brings.

Makes you wonder whilst that psychopathic doctor is talking all her spiel about 'hospital policy' (created by psychopaths) where the newborn baby is? I doubt it is being lovingly held by a midwife and is instead probably lying in a plastic box somewhere so those doctors are essentially creating the conditions for that baby to die by denying it that contact with its parents. What's wrong with these people?

The New Normal – NHS Hospital denies parents access to their critically ill baby due to refusing to take a Covid-19 test

Recently, NHS nurses were recorded telling an expectant mother waiting to give birth in hospital that they would perform a PCR test on her baby as it was no longer the mother’s property once it was not in her abdomen. Now footgage has emerged of the new mother and father being denied access to visit the baby in St Thomas’ Hospital due to refusing to take a Covid-19 test.

At the end of July 2021 footage emerged of a distressed expectant mother being harrassed by NHS nurses to consent to allowing them to perform a Covid-19 PCR test on her baby once it was born. Her adamant refusal ended in the nurses threatening to tell the expectant mother that they would be informing the safeguarding team. and the full shocking footage of the previous incident can be seen in the following video.

listen to video and audio here: https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/16/nhs-hospital-denies-parents-access-to-their-critically-ill-baby-due-to-refusing-to-take-a-covid-19-test/

It's not good time to have kids... I feel bad for all these young couples... 😫

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

All the same thing

The corporations AND the government and the wider state apparatus are all controlled by the secret society network. The media and banking and intelligence agencies are also controlled by the secret society network. That's why you see things like this:

Get rich or spy trying! Former MI6 chief Sir Alex Younger joins Goldman Sachs as a paid adviser less than a year after leaving the intelligence service

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9883951/Get-rich-spy-trying-Former-MI6-chief-Sir-Alex-Younger-joins-Goldman-Sachs.html

Modern allopathic medicine was imposed on the west by the rockefellers who are illuminati. They own chase manhatten bank which is one of the banks that forms the cartel of banks that is the federal reserve

They set up the trilateral commission which controls the EU

They created the club of rome which has pushed the population reduction agenda

The gates family are just agents of the rockefellers

Where do we start then ?

We can only start domestically ,the legal challenges have all fallen flat on their arses and changed nothing so any faith i may have had in them has fallen by the wayside ,the roll out has continued unabated and the increasing evidence of death and harm has,like the legal challenges,done nothing to stop anything

Roll over and give in ? no thanks,die trying ? it's an option,put ones faith in a higher power ? again no thanks ,the high priests have deserted their followers en masse

But start we must as the alternative is the proverbial boot not only stamping on your face but kicking fuck out of your body at the same time for the rest of your natural

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Problem with polio vaccine is bad 'reputation'. It had everything in it and recent outbreak of polio in AFrica was... I don't know even how to call it. I don't have words for this... 😩 Basically we can not trust Pharm Industry at this point! 

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-health-middle-east-africa-united-nations-619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9

You know that polio wasn't really a virus, right? And have you heard of the man behind the polio vaccine?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

don't forget that now with the taliban officially back in kabul and afghani 'refugees' flooding into the west the cabal have the 'islamic extremism' card to play again

They could stage a massive terror attack that could provoke the government to declare a state of emergency and suspend democracy

They are already trying to wrap climate change into the whole covid narrative but i don't know how they could wrap terrorism into it except by of course trying to declare 'anti-vaxxers' as 'domestic terrorists'

Either way they now have a number of tools in their toolbox to use to ramp up the fear amongst the TV-hypnotised masses

In the UK we already have a large resident afghani population already so they have the infrastructure to dissappear as soon as they land,methinks there is far more to this than meets the eye as Hugotalks pointed out earlier

What that is awaits to be seen but again Hugo touched on some of the things that may happen but i dont think it's solely dilution of the indigenous population

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's not good time to have kids... I feel bad for all these young couples... 😫

The problem that couple have is that they are now physically separated from their child

Once you are separated how can you then stop the doctors doing other unneccesary medical interventions that then cause further harms?

For example will those self-entitled doctors take it on themselves to vaccinate that baby and give it vitamin K shots you know because of 'hospital policy'

I'm wondering if management made it hospital policy to shoot every baby in the head as it came out of its mothers womb how many of these scumbag pediatricians would comply...

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Beware of false flags for sure.

From the 2010 Rockefeller Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development ... Lockstep (page 19)

"China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power. At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty and their privacy to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens"

https://stopbsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundation-Lockstep-2010.pdf

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

In the UK we already have a large resident afghani population already so they have the infrastructure to dissappear as soon as they land,methinks there is far more to this than meets the eye as Hugotalks pointed out earlier

What that is awaits to be seen but again Hugo touched on some of the things that may happen but i dont think it's solely dilution of the indigenous population

they are DEFINATELY diluting the indigenous population but there seems to be a further aspect to it as well with idenitarianism and critical race theory in that they seem to also be wanting to split the workers up into factions before then turning those factions against each other

It very much seems that they want a race war but also it would suit them if they can create their 'clash of civilisations' between the west and islam because that would then give them the pretext for war in the middle east which would enable them to create the greater israel of the bible as well as destroy the al aqsa mosque on temple mount so that they can build their third temple to usher in the messianic age

They have a lot to do yet so there are some big bumps in the road coming...

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Beware of false flags for sure.

From the 2010 Rockefeller Scenarios for the Future of Technologyand International Development ... Lockstep

In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.

https://stopbsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundation-Lockstep-2010.pdf

...in order to protect themselves from 'global problems'....

that's it in a nutshell. They are CREATING problems for example they are geoegnineering to create weather disruption which they then claim is 'climate change'

They create wars which displace people which they then call a 'refugee crisis'

They create a global scamdemic through fake-testing in order to justify the imposition of a bio-security state with vaccine passports

next they need a TERROR threat so that they can impose online digital identities to control everyones online activity to stop the spread of information....in essence to lockdown the internet (see the 'online harms bill' currently going through the UK parliament)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Is this the future?  2027

Many women unable to concieve because of the "vaccines"

Terrorism on the streets, possibly orchestrated by the State and a large police/army presence.

Borders closed, not because of illegal immigration, but because they want to control people.