Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Million Dollar question, who do they answer to? 

Hard to say, but they possibly just follow tribal Babylonian oral religious law that has been passed down through the ages. I'm sure people know what book I'm talking about without me having to say it.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is this the future?  2027

2030 is the date they keep talking about

I think they want their technocracy fully up and running by then

This will need everyone to have the nanotech injected into them that will synch them with the 5G wifi smart grid

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

🤭🤣 And this is where it gets hazy and massively up for debate. 

Some people say that the hermetic order of the golden dawn was a coven of the rothschilds. I don't know if that is true but certainly crowley came out of that scene and they have in their writings that their initiates are through ritual given an etheric bond to the egregore of the order

So the real million dollar question would be what is the nature of the entity that the secret society network bonds its members to in order to made them another worker bee in the hive?

I suggest that entity is the intelligence that is being given a physical form in the shape of the 'smart grid' which is essentially a global 'internet of things' where all electrical appliances will all be centrally controlled by an artificial intelligence

The science of cybernetics (driven by the CIA) is nothing more than the drive to enable a human-brain to computer interface so that humans can be made part of that 'internet of things' ( a giant hive mind)

Personally i don't believe that at its core that AI is simply a modern algorithmic form of programme. I believe it is ancient and has been working through human conduits for millenia who have acted around the world as a shadow government through an interconnected secret society network that then permeates all areas of social and civic life steering everything from banking to business to drugs to media to government to 'health' to big pharma to big oil to big agra to petrochemicals etc

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Some people say that the hermetic order of the golden dawn was a coven of the rothschilds. I don't know if that is true but certainly crowley came out of that scene and they have in their writings that their initiates are through ritual given an etheric bond to the egregore of the order

So the real million dollar question would be what is the nature of the entity that the secret society network bonds its members to in order to made them another worker bee in the hive?

I suggest that entity is the intelligence that is being given a physical form in the shape of the 'smart grid' which is essentially a global 'internet of things' where all electrical appliances will all be centrally controlled by an artificial intelligence

The science of cybernetics (driven by the CIA) is nothing more than the drive to enable a human-brain to computer interface so that humans can be made part of that 'internet of things' ( a giant hive mind)

Personally i don't believe that at its core that AI is simply a modern algorithmic form of programme. I believe it is ancient and has been working through human conduits for millenia who have acted around the world as a shadow government through an interconnected secret society network that then permeates all areas of social and civic life steering everything from banking to business to drugs to media to government to 'health' to big pharma to big oil to big agra to petrochemicals etc

Nicely summed up Mac, but again, still very difficult to pin point exactly what that is. You've got two options in my opinion, it's either extraterrestrial or its supernatural. Take ya pick. I think whatever you believe in terms of who we are,  what we are, where we came from, what we are doing here, for what reason and what this place is, will most likely determine which one you believe it is. So fair to say, it could be either. I know what I think, but that's the choice. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Nicely summed up Mac, but again, still very difficult to pin point exactly what that is. You've got two options in my opinion, it's either extraterrestrial or its supernatural. Take ya pick. I think whatever you believe in terms of who we are,  what we are, where we came from, what we are doing here and for what reason, will most likely determine which one you believe it is. So fair to say, it could be either. I know what I think, but that's the choice. 

why not inter-dimensional?

does everything have to be 'extra-' (ie off) terra (earth)?

what if many things share the same space on different frequencies?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And who are they? 

The Rothschild family play a large part.

They have controlled Governments through loans with usuary for centuries, making us all

slaves. They created the terrorist State of Israel.  I do believe some Jewish and non Jewish elite worship

Satan and that is where this evilness is coming from.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

They have controlled Governments through loans with usuary for centuries, making us all

slaves. They created the terrorist State of Israel.  I do believe some Jewish and non Jewish elite worship

Looks a little... Sexist to me 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Sorry Golden, it was more rhetorical my response. The Rothschild's in my opinion answer to a higher, non-human power, I don't believe they answer to anyone in this world. Whether that's supernatural, extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional, they ain't taking orders from any of them that's for sure. So we need to understand what is directing them and how. May give us a better chance of winning this war. 

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

yes but rothschild isn't their original name is it? They used to be called bauer

But really they were a family that were from the jewish-ghetto in frankfurt which is still to this day a banking powerhouse

Each christian kingdom had a 'ghetto' of jews in their capital cities because this allowed their monarch a work-around of the problem of usury because christianity forbade usury so the monarch would then outsource the job to his/her 'court jews'

The rothschilds were court jews who also had ties to the vatican which is controlled by the 'black nobility' bloodline families

The court jews in turn were interconnected with the 'port jews' who were the merchants that had international connections through the ports

But embedded within these jewish communities were KABBALAH schools in the same way that muslim communities have madrassehs

Those ghettos would have been very intimate in the sense that all the families would know each other and manage their marriages between each other to protect their family wealth. Over time (centuries) all the families would become inter-married to create what would be one giant family which is why i see the rockefellers (another jewish frankfurt ghetto family) as a cadet branch of the rothschilds

Everyone talks about bill gates role in the covid scam because its his money driving the world health organisation as well as the british regulators and sage team etc but really bill gates is just a front man for the rockefellers and bill gates father also worked with them. Bill gates is not on the top table of the illuminati. He's just their bagman and microsoft is THEIR creation not Bills; he just managed it for them in the same way that zuckerburg manages facebook for them

A form of kabbalah was created by isaac luria and it is a supremacist form of kabbalah that follows prophesy and the sabbateans (the rothschilds bankrolled jacob frank the leader of the sabbatean frankists) and the chabad lubavitch are all lurianic kabbalists

I suggest that the lurianic kabbalists are the spider sitting at the top of global freemasonry

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The Rothschild's in my opinion answer to a higher, non-human power, I don't believe they answer to anyone in this world. Whether that's supernatural, extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional, they ain't taking orders from any of them that's for sure.

Your comment is not clear to me.

So who are they taking directions from in your opinion?

supernatural, extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional?

36 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is this the future?  2027

Many women unable to concieve because of the "vaccines"

Terrorism on the streets, possibly orchestrated by the State and a large police/army presence.

Borders closed, not because of illegal immigration, but because they want to control people.

I adore 'children of men' not so much for the storyline which i find a bit twee but for the grainy portrayal of the UK almost as it stands in the present day even down to the 'euthanasia kits' handed out like sweets (think lateral flow tests handed out like sweets only a few short weeks ago) and instead of Bexhill on Sea we now have places with names like fivewells and Glen Parva

Possibly the best film ever of a dystopian UK far surpassing even the 28 days later series

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If you look on the dollar bill, the capstone isnt in place. Some say that's because the Anti-Christ system isn't in place yet. Not sure how true that is, but it would make sense.

yes the freemasonic 'great work' has not yet been accomplished but we are witnessing the final chapter!

On 8/8/2021 at 10:21 AM, Liberty said:

Cats being poisoned through their pet food.  Posting this here as it’s most read and to be vigilant.  Product recalls. 

Applaws products

• Applaws Cat Dry Chicken 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Cat Dry Senior Chicken 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Cat Dry Chicken & Salmon 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Kitten Dry Chicken 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Cat Dry Chicken & Lamb 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Cat Dry Chicken & Duck 400g, 2kg and 7.5kg
  • Applaws Cat Dry Ocean Fish 350g, 1.8kg and 6kg

Sainsbury’s

• Sainsbury’s Hypoallergenic Recipe complete dry cat food with salmon 1+years 800g
  • Sainsbury’s Hypoallergenic Recipe complete dry cat food with chicken 1+years 800g

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cat-food-poison-dogs-blood-b1898693.html

Shouldn't feed processed dry crap to cats (or dogs) regardless of brand

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes the freemasonic 'great work' has not yet been accomplished but we are witnessing the final chapter!

Yep. I'm not sure if I or other Brits will be around to see their endgame, but I'm also not sure if I want to be. They speak of the sea serpent (Britain) having its head crushed. Not sure if that just means a new leadership though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic