Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Interesting... was posted on a footy forum..... so many excuses as to why they have refused the jabs from positive doping tests to not living in the real world like 'the rest of us' (count me out of your world knobhead).

Here's another idea why they didn't take the jab: because they are fit men in their prime and know that they have next to no chance dying from it. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/20/steve-bruce-admits-a-lot-of-newcastle-players-have-not-been-vaccinated-covid

Feel like there's a meme in this. Cristiano Ronaldo rejecting the jab in favour of something symbolising an immune system

• Like 6

Anyone tried pointing a black light torch into their friends arms who've had the jab? Veins light up under it according to this video. I don't know about the legitimacy about this, but it seems the video has been a subject of censorship. Skip to 2:19 part for the relevant portion.

Black Lights Are Now In Street Lights In Some Cities The Veins Of The Vexed Glow Under Black Light... (rense.com)

• Like 1

Swiss researchers hunt for contactless palm vein biometric scanners for hospitals
https://www.biometricupdate.com/202108/swiss-researchers-hunt-for-contactless-palm-vein-biometric-scanners-for-hospitals

'The groups involved are startup Global ID S.A. and the Idiap Research Institute. The impetus for the two-year, $1.1 million Candy project is to reliably identify people in medical settings without having to clean scanners of potential COVID contamination.

The pair say they will build on a multi-spectral, high-definition sensor. An early version of the biometric device reportedly can read IDs through surgical gloves. Whole hands are captured, making it harder for criminals to spoof the system.'

On 8/4/2021 at 7:36 PM, dirtydog said:

They don't claim to cure them either though do they. Big pharma don't CLAIM to cure those things, they claim to prevent them, and as things like polio have been eradicated, are they wrong? I'm not a scientist or expert, maybe you are, but probably not.

Polio has not been eradicated. There are cases all over the world - renamed acute flaccid paralysis. The only virus which seems to have been eradicated is smallpox.

1 hour ago, JackJohnson said:

Anyone tried pointing a black light torch into their friends arms who've had the jab? Veins light up under it according to this video. I don't know about the legitimacy about this, but it seems the video has been a subject of censorship. Skip to 2:19 part for the relevant portion.

Black Lights Are Now In Street Lights In Some Cities The Veins Of The Vexed Glow Under Black Light... (rense.com)

Luciferase?

Edited by Moon Monkey

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

We don’t, that’s why he’s trying to break our spirit. If we were complying and lining up for the voodoo juice, we’d be enjoying post vax life like the UK, for as long as that will last

As hard as he may try....he just end up looking like a clown and you can hear a pin drop on the floor in the press conference room....or that another journalist shouts "YOU" lol

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There was a plan some months ago that was gaining traction (scuse the pun,nah fuggit,don't) to close the M6,unfortunately it was being organised via facebook and as suddenly as it appeared it vanished and i have yet to find out what happened to those people who were prominent in organising it ,so it worries the government,it worries them a lot,closing the roads also has the added bonus of closing several rather large airports simultaneously (think heathrow,gatwick,birmingham,glasgow,manchester east midlands etc) and also the ferry ports as a doubleplusgood bonus

HOWEVER

Due to the collective apathy and defeatist nature of the vast majority of jabbed cretins and their equally cretinous unjabbed,defeatist cousins the likelihood of it happening even with a rising death toll of children is not going to be enough to see it come to fruition and i think,in the UK at least, the brainwashing has been so complete that no amount of dead bodies will convince them to get off their arses and actually DO something

This is something I've learned recently.... If you are stationary you are obstructing the road but if you keep moving, nobody can complain. It's been done on foot so I'd imagine it can work on the road. We have slow moving traffic/jam all the time.

5 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Simpsons paradox (no I never heard about it either).

Playing with figures 

Like the RRR and ARR

Covid deaths are a mash of

PCR tests false positives

Euthanised old folks

Killed by mech ventilator

28 days after +ve test

Comparing last year's death rate (unvaxxed) with this year's vaxxed is vomitous

These people playing with figures are the same monsters of yester year promoting unnecessary medical interventions and covering up medical injuries

• Like 5

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If you regard beer and popcorn as essentials wait unti food shortages mean even basics like bread and toilet roll aint available

What will you do then ?

I'll have to wait till shops open again. What else?!!

They lock them down in case they develop symptoms, if they don't develop symptoms they let them go but they need to lock them down for 10 days with no symptoms because you can have it with no symptoms and spread it with no symptoms.

2 hours ago, JackJohnson said:

I think a few tried the magnets , looked like an idiot and now are wary of these exotic adverse events

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I hate twitter, top links not working for me. Now they are trying to force me to sign up to their shitty website by popping up an annoying box whenever I try to read a link. 

clear cookies mate browser

On 8/2/2021 at 2:11 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

You only have to invoke Churchill and the wartime spirit, then the average Brit does your bidding.

bn.jpg

It breaks my heart that so many non-Brits notice the bulldog nationalist mind control, but not my own countrymen. I don't like being called a Britbong, but I can totally understand it sometimes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moon Monkey said:

Luciferase?

That was one of the first things that popped into my mind. UV flashlights are cheap, it could be an easy way to try things out, provided the checking could be conducted under the veil of a joke.

Edited by JackJohnson

3 hours ago, JackJohnson said:

I have one of those torches somewhere?  If I find it I will try it on my (unvaxxed) hands. I don't know any vaccinated who would let me try it on them.

Edited by shadowmoon

1 minute ago, JackJohnson said:

That was one of the first things that popped into my mind. UV flashlights are cheap, it could be an easy way to try it out, provided the checking could conducted under the veil of a joke.

I finally did a magnet test on a single-dose idiot. Nothing and it's a strong magnet, bit relieved TBH.

My subject isn't getting a second jab cos he got a bad headache immediately after the first one.

I have a UV light, so looking for more test subjects!

• Like 1