Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Out of likes. Absolutely brilliant. We need truckers like this in the UK.

Block the M25, block the tunnel, block Felixstowe etc, tell Boris, Starmer and the whole bunch of conniving lying sewer rats in Westminster to fuck right off.

There was a plan some months ago that was gaining traction (scuse the pun,nah fuggit,don't) to close the M6,unfortunately it was being organised via facebook and as suddenly as it appeared it vanished and i have yet to find out what happened to those people who were prominent in organising it ,so it worries the government,it worries them a lot,closing the roads also has the added bonus of closing several rather large airports simultaneously (think heathrow,gatwick,birmingham,glasgow,manchester east midlands etc) and also the ferry ports as a doubleplusgood bonus

HOWEVER

Due to the collective apathy and defeatist nature of the vast majority of jabbed cretins and their equally cretinous unjabbed,defeatist cousins the likelihood of it happening even with a rising death toll of children is not going to be enough to see it come to fruition and i think,in the UK at least, the brainwashing has been so complete that no amount of dead bodies will convince them to get off their arses and actually DO something

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elongated1 said:

I'd say do not hand in the notice, do not give in if she can. There is much to gain from injustice.

Put them in the rightful place.

Yeah I meant look for work while still being technically employed by the arsehole. Plenty of people have two jobs, even though in this case she wouldn’t technically be working if they’re giving her no hours. No harm in looking for a job to go to while milking this dipshit for playing at monkey business

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Stairs seem to be the downfall of several public figures,ask paedo joe,he struggles with stairs

Daniel falls (gets pushed) down, while the pedo commander- in - chief falls up 🤪I’ve got stairs in my house and have never fallen up or down😇

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ok pre boomer question here NPC ? whats it mean ?

NPC is non playing character, it is like those AI players in games that repeat the same lines over and over when you talk to them. It is a meme to represent the mindless brainwashed liberals that repeat the same buzzwords. 

The meme was this image

u-https-tse1-mm-bing-net-th-id-OIP.jpg

Damn boomers!! no i am joking 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bullion said:

We don’t, that’s why he’s trying to break our spirit. If we were complying and lining up for the voodoo juice, we’d be enjoying post vax life like the UK, for as long as that will last

Don't know about enjoying post vax life,people may have ditched the masks and think its all over but attempt  to deal with anything 'official' and nothing has changed under the surface ,and this is only going to last 3 weeks,come september and like clockwork the spineless albino jellyfish will be on his podium issuing edicts backed by this minister or that minister ,this is merely the calm before the storm thats why i'm particularly interested in whats happening in Australia as it seems to be the proving ground for just how far they can go with mainly the 5 eyes countries and most of western europe and with a planned depop agenda of 50 million for the UK (if the Deagle figures are to be believed ,and i've yet to see evidence to disprove them) they are going to have to get their fingers out of their collective arseholes to see that 'target' reached by 2025

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cuboftruth said:
People rally against the lockdowns in many countries, but Italy is one of the most prominent ones. 50,000 restaurants and businesses opened up.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1350266724482838531

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1350770568094769152

🥰

I hate twitter, top links not working for me. Now they are trying to force me to sign up to their shitty website by popping up an annoying box whenever I try to read a link. 

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

NPC is non playing character, it is like those AI players in games that repeat the same lines over and over when you talk to them. It is a meme to represent the mindless brainwashed liberals that repeat the same buzzwords. 

The meme was this image

u-https-tse1-mm-bing-net-th-id-OIP.jpg

Damn boomers!! no i am joking 🤣

Thank you for the explanation,never played a computer game in my life,they just 'do not compute' in my mind and considering i've had a pc of one form or another  since the early 90's I thank my lucky stars i haven't as well,real life was always far more interesting

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

I hate twitter, top links not working for me. Now they are trying to force me to sign up to their shitty website by popping up an annoying box whenever I try to read a link. 

I've stopped even clicking links to twitter or facebook regardless of how important someone may think the info contained at the link is,I detest both with a passion and as you have just found out they are really ramping up the sign up or else process,perhaps in readiness for 'conditional access' linked to your new digital identity !!

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

She's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She's already talking about submitting to the jab, just because of the threats. I've told her to hold on strong. These bastards. These absolute bastards. God help my boss if he ever pulls this shit on me. I will be going to war... and I'll make sure he's the one who has the nervous breakdown at the end of the day, not me. Don't mess with me. I'm ready to roll.

But they are picking off the innocent and the weak.

Are there others at the workplace that could band together to apply some pressure or are they all brainwashed vax loving zombies. Unfortunately, most times when something like this occurs, it makes working there unpleasant even if a compromise is somehow reached. I heard that NAB are ‘strongly encouraging’ their employees to get jabbed, so their branches will become pop up vax hubs in Sydney.

Interesting... was posted on a footy forum..... so many excuses as to why they have refused the jabs from positive doping tests to not living in the real world like 'the rest of us' (count me out of your world knobhead).

Here's another idea why they didn't take the jab: because they are fit men in their prime and know that they have next to no chance dying from it. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/20/steve-bruce-admits-a-lot-of-newcastle-players-have-not-been-vaccinated-covid

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Daniel falls (gets pushed) down, while the pedo commander- in - chief falls up 🤪I’ve got stairs in my house and have never fallen up or down😇

Me and stairs have a chequerd history,fallen down them,fallen up them,been thrown down them,never up though ,had a job that entailed climbing hundreds of flights of stairs a day for 12 hours a day for years but the biggest problem i have found is when you mix stairs with intoxicating liquids and 'interesting' chemicals stairs then become a threat to your very existence and take on a homicidal character all of their own

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Interesting... was posted on a footy forum..... so many excuses as to why they have refused the jabs from positive doping tests to not living in the real world like 'the rest of us' (count me out of your world knobhead).

Here's another idea why they didn't take the jab: because they are fit men in their prime and know that they have next to no chance dying from it. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/20/steve-bruce-admits-a-lot-of-newcastle-players-have-not-been-vaccinated-covid

Heres an idea as well,they havn't been jabbed as it has been shown on more than one occasion to kill the goose that lays golden eggs

UK - Updated, official briefing doc once again indicates death rates amongst vaccinated persons is double that of the Unvaccinated (England)

Unvaxxed cases 183,133 (you must count ALL 3 columns)
Deaths 390
Mortality Rate 0.21%

Vaxxed cases 163,329
Deaths 783
Mortality Rate 0.48%

Incidents of unvaxxed cases in the report = 32,079 more since the last stats 2 wks ago and vaxxed cases = 46,214 more cases . So roughly 14k more cases in the vaxxed category Vs Unvaxxed in 2 weeks.

And interestingly, the bulk of the deaths in the vaxxed are in those who are double-dosed, not single dosed.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Feel like there's a meme in this. Cristiano Ronaldo rejecting the jab in favour of something symbolising an immune system

• Like 6