Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Muppets not a Saline widows son obviously.

Hey @oddsnsods have you seen this paper?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00273-5/fulltext

"The risk of developing facial paralysis could be two to three times higher in individuals receiving mRNA vaccines than in those receiving traditional vaccines. These findings should be considered when selecting a vaccine for patients with a history of Bell's palsy."

Holy shit. That's bombshell.

2 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Aussie truck driver -we need more like this

I watched Max Igans 'rant' earlier (and he's justified in his rant 100% ) and his refernce to the Aussie truck drivers and blockades on th state borders and i'm beginning to think these guys are perhaps one of the best weapons we have.Here in the UK we have that vastly overcrowded roundabout called the M25 that wouldn't take many trucks to totally block clockwise and widdershins ,we have those 2 east and west arteries the M1& M6,M8 ,M4 M40 etc.

I reckon we should be getting more of these guys on side,however i don't think our perceived levels of collective tyranny are quite at the level of the poor Australians just yet,and my heart really does go out to you poor bastards down under enduring the lunacy .

I think the future lies in shutting things down  using these knights of the road

• Thanks 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

I watched Max Igans 'rant' earlier (and he's justified in his rant 100% ) and his refernce to the Aussie truck drivers and blockades on th state borders and i'm beginning to think these guys are perhaps one of the best weapons we have.Here in the UK we have that vastly overcrowded roundabout called the M25 that wouldn't take many trucks to totally block clockwise and widdershins ,we have those 2 east and west arteries the M1& M6,M8 ,M4 M40 etc.

I reckon we should be getting more of these guys on side,however i don't think our perceived levels of collective tyranny are quite at the level of the poor Australians just yet,and my heart really does go out to you poor bastards down under enduring the lunacy .

I think the future lies in shutting things down  using these knights of the road

Without trucks, Australia stops. Everyone in rural Australia knows this. Everyone.

@Bullion @Freedom Lane55 Am I right or what?

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey @oddsnsods have you seen this paper?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00273-5/fulltext

"The risk of developing facial paralysis could be two to three times higher in individuals receiving mRNA vaccines than in those receiving traditional vaccines. These findings should be considered when selecting a vaccine for patients with a history of Bell's palsy."

Holy shit. That's bombshell.

Only a sadist would put that shit in themselves.🥴

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Hey everyone. I'm just thinking... Does Australia need it's own Covid thread? I mean we are obviously leading the world in medical tyranny I'm pretty sure it's time that the Australian madness gets its own special corner.

Just throwing the idea out there.

Yea, but nah yeah mate fuck off then ya drongo.😁

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Without trucks, Australia stops. Everyone in rural Australia knows this. Everyone.

@Bullion @Freedom Lane55 Am I right or what?

Greater London stops and most of the south of England stops with the m1 m6 and m25 and the tunnel blockaded,i remember the panic last time there was a serious threat of that happening during the fuel price crisis and how the government of the day collectively shit itself

Admittedly we are a tiny island compared to Aus so it should be easier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_protests_in_the_United_Kingdom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VictoriaZ said:

1 in every 333 people receiving the jab suffering a serious adverse reaction.

mnn yeah lol

1 hour ago, VictoriaZ said:

Since then the number of reported adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine has increased to 293,779 as of the 11th August. The AstraZeneca jab has fared much worse though, with the total number of adverse reactions now standing at 813,622. There have also been 41,274 adverse reactions to the Moderna jab of which 2 million doses have been administered, and 3,093 adverse reactions reported where the brand of vaccine was not specified.

How is this possible?

I wanted to report but when you go to the yellow card website, you have to pick a brand of the vaccine on the online form.

Hence you have to tick a brand.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Greater London stops and most of the south of England stops with the m1 m6 and m25 and the tunnel blockaded,i remember the panic last time there was a serious threat of that happening during the fuel price crisis and how the government of the day collectively shit itself

You know something, I'm so glad we are all born in this time. I want to look back in 50 years and tell my grand kids we fucking put Bill Gates and all these New World Order scum in jail for life.

We did it. And we are proud of it.

We destroyed these bastards once and for all.

This is a glorious time my friends. carpe diem.

Future generations will look back and say "I wish I was there when you brought these bastards down. We missed it. We missed it."

Great tip. I will tell her to get something into writing asap. This bloody bullshit has to be illegal. Obviously she's a nervous wreck. These bastards I swear I am building up so much anger inside when I hear shit like this.

Ask her to come to the forum and we'll support her from afar. She needs to realise she's not on her own at all.

We've got several people from Oz to start with.

Just now, elongated1 said:

Ask her to come to the forum and we'll support her from afar. She needs to realise she's not on her own at all.

We've got several people from Oz to start with.

If they are doing this to her, they must be doing it to thousands of others. Bastards.

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just tell us before you do this first so that we can get some essentials like beers and popcorns in before hand. 😉

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I'm just thinking... Does Australia need it's own Covid thread? I mean we are obviously leading the world in medical tyranny I'm pretty sure it's time that the Australian madness gets its own special corner.

Just throwing the idea out there.

It would be helpful to start a Covid Mega thread - Australian edition. lol

God of Jab....

The way I interpret this.... blue being either Jewish or 'god' gene, and these people are mixed with reptilian genes as well as Titans aka saturn purple.... lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Im hoping it does ,we need someone to start showing some guts .

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just been thinking about the word siege

In days of old when real men wore metal suits and women wern't invented a siege was very often broken by 'undermining' the castles walls in much the same way as we unjabbed are undermining their authority

In many sieges they tried to starve those out which can be equated to the coming food shortages (which is a gradual process being orchestrated right now)

Those besiged very often lobbed whatever they could find over the battlements,rocks,boiling oil,human dung,dead animals etc and the powers that shouldn't be are doing exactly the same by flinging whatever shit they can at us pure blooded unjabbed crusaders

Very often they used a battering ram against the castle gates and thats where are forc of numbers comes in with the protests

I could go on but siege ? fuck yeah it really is and i think its time we went medieval on their asses

Good analogy! out of likes.

Its interesting in that the term "siege" works at multiple levels in plethora of ways without limitation.

When rationalised we see that it is the eternal polemic at play interwoven into the tapestry of life and at every level.

6 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

God of Jab....

The way I interpret this.... blue being either Jewish or 'god' gene, and these people are mixed with reptilian genes as well as Titans aka saturn purple.... lol

I just saw they are trying to jab the whole earth. lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Out of likes. Absolutely brilliant. We need truckers like this in the UK.

Block the M25, block the tunnel, block Felixstowe etc, tell Boris, Starmer and the whole bunch of conniving lying sewer rats in Westminster to fuck right off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Just tell us before you do this first so that we can get some essentials like beers and popcorns in before hand. 😉

If you regard beer and popcorn as essentials wait unti food shortages mean even basics like bread and toilet roll aint available

What will you do then ?

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't know how anyone in Oz can take him seriously...

We don’t, that’s why he’s trying to break our spirit. If we were complying and lining up for the voodoo juice, we’d be enjoying post vax life like the UK, for as long as that will last

• Like 2