Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

49 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Good idea.

@DarianF Once your friend gets a reply from her employer, consider going off-sick due to stress of not being able to earn or something. lol

I've asked her to check her original contract. Surely it has to be illegal.

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

If she hasn't done this, tell her ASAP that she needs to write a letter to her employer stating that "In our meeting on 20th August 2021, you have told me THIS...... What is the period you are going to refer? Could you also list any other restrictions that you are imposing? etc" Once she get it in writing, then she can fight it for unfair treatment. Verbal could work but it's best to have it in writing as a proof.

Great tip. I will tell her to get something into writing asap. This bloody bullshit has to be illegal. Obviously she's a nervous wreck. These bastards I swear I am building up so much anger inside when I hear shit like this.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Bloody outrageous, but I hope people stand strong and do not compromise their convictions, look for work elsewhere and I sincerely wish these types of employers go out of business real quick. With sickness and/or deaths from the jabs looming, workplace vacancies may be plentiful in the future, so people must hold out and teach these authoritarians a well needed lesson 😀

She's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She's already talking about submitting to the jab, just because of the threats. I've told her to hold on strong. These bastards. These absolute bastards. God help my boss if he ever pulls this shit on me. I will be going to war... and I'll make sure he's the one who has the nervous breakdown at the end of the day, not me. Don't mess with me. I'm ready to roll.

But they are picking off the innocent and the weak.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BruiseL said:

Not a case for constructive dismissal? They're in breach of contract? 

Let's hope so. I'm not the best expert on employment law, but I do have a shit tonne of skill in digging through documents and data (science etc). For the employment law I've told her to get to a lawyer who knows this stuff. In the meantime, I'll make sure I give her all the product information sheets, etc. Fingers crossed.

But I tell you I'm pissed off. She's not the only one. They are threatening so many people.

The evil of it. The pure scummy evil. There's a special place in hell for these scum.

2 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Curfews and masks when ever you are outside your home (Im hoping this madness doesn't include your own garden) How much more are people willing to put up with ? A lot more apparently .I wish Australians would wake up from the spell  they seem to be under .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/nsw-records-644-covid-19-cases-and-four-deaths/100392702

covid curfews virus.PNG

I used to think all Aussies were a cross between Mad Max and Crocodile Dundee but in fact I now think they are more like this.

Captured.JPG

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TetraG said:

Go Darian F.... 

I like it!! 👍

Good man! 

David Icke keeps talking about the big awakening of humanity. I wish we could hit the accelerator on that shit, because it's not happening fast enough.

• Thanks 1

Been reading a few comments starting to emerge about Simpsons paradox (no I never heard about it either). Basically they are using it to justify data about cases, hospitalization and deaths from covid to explain why there seems to be a high level of vaxxed people in the figures. 

Try this: You stupid vax doesn't work. Dicks. 

Hey everyone. I'm just thinking... Does Australia need it's own Covid thread? I mean we are obviously leading the world in medical tyranny I'm pretty sure it's time that the Australian madness gets its own special corner.

Just throwing the idea out there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Been reading a few comments starting to emerge about Simpsons paradox (no I never heard about it either). Basically they are using it to justify data about cases, hospitalization and deaths from covid to explain why there seems to be a high level of vaxxed people in the figures. 

Try this: You stupid vax doesn't work. Dicks. 

It's how it works ;)

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey everyone. I'm just thinking... Does Australia need it's own Covid thread? I mean we are obviously leading the world in medical tyranny I'm pretty sure it's time that the Australian madness gets its own special corner.

Just throwing the idea out there.

All countries are in the same situation, so I have no problem with Australia dominating this thread sometimes. I heard there is a big protest in Aussie land tomorrow. I don't mind either if you create a separate thread, not that I am in charge or anything just commenting :)

Dont think anyones drop this corker yet...the chutzpah of this woman.🤦‍♂️

Malone seems to push the scariants, I dont trust him..hes pushing the offical narrative & excuse as predicted all along for boosters.

Scariants are only dangerous to those who took the jab not anyone else. Hes clearly controlled ops.

Edited by oddsnsods

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

All countries are in the same situation, so I have no problem with Australia dominating this thread sometimes. I heard there is a big protest in Aussie land tomorrow. I don't mind either if you create a separate thread, not that I am in charge or anything just commenting :)

Yes I've heard that too. The pigs will be out in force. I'm sure the shit will hit the fan.

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nothing quite as hilarious/pathetic as all these so-called "scientists" wanking off about their theories on something that doesn't exist.

They're a disgrace to science.

• Like 1