Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Unvaccinated banned from organ waiting list because they could spread covid to people in the hospital...

Basically this soft coercion will end up with a knock on the front door, there is no other way it will end up. They want to get 100% people hooked on this gene therapy. 

Anyone sick enough to be on a transplant waiting list is likely to be killed off after the first jab let alone 2 . I think we can expect more of this kind of thing with other kinds of surgery too . I wonder if it will come to a point where people requiring emergency surgery ,after accidents ,and other trauma will also be refused treatment if unvaccinated .

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Interesting. I know some jabbed ladies saying the same thing.

Some believe they're going through the premenopause. 

The spike protein is attacking their fertility. Simple realy. 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

The spike protein is attacking their fertility. Simple realy. 

Yet none of them will ever consider this as a possibility.

If I tried to explain, I'd get a mouthful from them as usual.

End of all hope for that lot.

• Like 2

Curfews and masks when ever you are outside your home (Im hoping this madness doesn't include your own garden) How much more are people willing to put up with ? A lot more apparently .I wish Australians would wake up from the spell  they seem to be under .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-20/nsw-records-644-covid-19-cases-and-four-deaths/100392702

covid curfews virus.PNG

- wake up

- coffee

- catch up on mega thread

great stuff guys

31 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Very true. You just know the conservatives will win a landslide at next general election. Regardless of deaths vaxxed will praise their saviours.

Idk i think at that point we'll see a "change" to Labour or the next stage of global governance drafted in. One thing i've noticed throughout is that it's ok to tear apart the covid response by a government as much as you like, you just can't question the foundation of what's happening. If we presume that more older jabbed Tories will die between now and then, and the government are increasingly used as a scapegoat for the inevitable backlash against NWO policies, then the baton will be handed over to someone else; the Tories having effectively fulfilled their purpose. As seen so much through history, the peasants feel satisfied that something is changing, and the elite merely maintain their grip.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Watching the sunset in Australia now condemned....

rules? are we back at school now? I don't follow rules, I only follow the common law. They can stick their rules up their ass.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Watching the sunset in Australia now condemned....

This man, along with all his cronies, should be removed from office immediately for abuse of office, reckless endangerment with public health fraud, and treason. End of.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zArk said:

Ahhhh so that's where chickenpox came from?

German measles? 

Swine flu obviously

Fucking infantile logic and science to feed to the jelly brained public

And don't start me on transmission spread infection 

Was same with Ebola, they claimed bush meat.

Its the M.O. whenever they release anything through their inoculations.

Exactly how they introduced AIDS.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Bullion @Freedom Lane55

I just got a disturbing report. Someone I was helping personally (Australia) with documentation about vaccine dangers, etc, whose employer is forcing her to be vaccinated. She took all my info and told the employer she refuses because of the known risk and lack of proper studies.

The employer has now said, okay. We will not force you to be vaccinated (obviously they realised their liability if she gets sick), but they have now informed her she will remain on the company books as an employee, but will receive ZERO hours per week work until she changes her mind and submits to the jab, and ZERO pay. And ZERO benefits. Nothing.

So that gives us a clue that maybe they can't force the jab, and they won't fire us because that could be unfair dismissal. We will just be kept on with no pay / no hours.

This is how they will threaten people and change the game.

Be careful of this tactic, the sneaky bastards.

If she hasn't done this, tell her ASAP that she needs to write a letter to her employer stating that "In our meeting on 20th August 2021, you have told me THIS...... What is the period you are going to refer? Could you also list any other restrictions that you are imposing? etc" Once she get it in writing, then she can fight it for unfair treatment. Verbal could work but it's best to have it in writing as a proof.

Edited by elongated1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

What if this person went longterm sick?  The company would have to pay after a certain amount of time? Hurt them back..

Good idea.

@DarianF Once your friend gets a reply from her employer, consider going off-sick due to stress of not being able to earn or something. lol

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Bloody outrageous, but I hope people stand strong and do not compromise their convictions, look for work elsewhere and I sincerely wish these types of employers go out of business real quick. With sickness and/or deaths from the jabs looming, workplace vacancies may be plentiful in the future, so people must hold out and teach these authoritarians a well needed lesson 😀

I'd say do not hand in the notice, do not give in if she can. There is much to gain from injustice.

Put them in the rightful place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Yet none of them will ever consider this as a possibility.

If I tried to explain, I'd get a mouthful from them as usual.

End of all hope for that lot.

But if you are with someone and tell your friend on the spot "oh they don't know. They won't understand." etc... be dismissive, then they will suddenly show interest and want to know what you are on about. It's all about the context and how and what you say as well. Funny that.

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

This dude is like the equivalent of Matt Hancock in UK. lol

The level of intelligence is ZERO.

These sorts are from another planet ...... literally. Nibiru ?

Edited by Anders

13 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

But if you are with someone and tell your friend on the spot "oh they don't know. They won't understand." etc... be dismissive, then they will suddenly show interest and want to know what you are on about. It's all about the context and how and what you say as well. Funny that.

I do know how to address things, but the people around me are too stubborn to listen. 

I have been there with them, but it's too late. They are already wanting to vax their 6 year olds.

They are being actively hypnotised and brainwashed. 

No one ever takes me seriously because of mental health issues. It's not as easy in speaking in the right context. 

56 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

This man, along with all his cronies, should be removed from office immediately for abuse of office, reckless endangerment with public health fraud, and treason. End of.

He's like a grown up kid that was bullied at school getting his own back. Did you see him talking about the drinking straws? Came across as so petty when he was on about it, 'it's my ball and I'm taking it home' kind of way, like he enjoys it. When a kid did the ball thing to us when we were young we'd boot it in the river before he had chance to go home, maybe we can take a lesson from that and apply it to him. Prick. 

• Like 1

Jesus effing christ. All there in black and white, official stats that hardly anyone will be aware of ....

The UK Government have released their twenty-ninth report highlighting adverse reactions to the Covid-19 injections that have occurred since the roll-out began on the 8th December 2020, and the shocking increase in the number of nervous system disorders is frightening.

The U.K. Governments report (which you can find here) has collated data inputted up to the 11th August via the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme. Our earliest analysis of the data which we brought you back at the beginning of February showed that there had been 49,472 adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine, and 21,032 adverse reactions to the Oxford vaccine up to the 24th January 2021, with a rate of 1 in every 333 people receiving the jab suffering a serious adverse reaction.

Since then the number of reported adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine has increased to 293,779 as of the 11th August. The AstraZeneca jab has fared much worse though, with the total number of adverse reactions now standing at 813,622. There have also been 41,274 adverse reactions to the Moderna jab of which 2 million doses have been administered, and 3,093 adverse reactions reported where the brand of vaccine was not specified.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/19/shocking-uk-government-release-29th-report-on-adverse-reactions-to-the-covid-19-vaccines/#comments

• Thanks 3