Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, Saved said:

'According to the document, the two vaccines are called Ambush and Triumph.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-54375643

And the elderly will be lining up to receive them.. But with what consequences?

Maybe a clue is given by those commentaries found in the Economist and Financial Times for the past five to ten years, warning that pension payouts are 'unsustainable' blah blah.

• Replies 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true. 

I have not seen that video Simon.

Do you have a link to it? That duckduckgo link is a general search link, doesn't go to any specific page.

Snopes, I despise them. They started out as a husband wife team, they used to live in CA and allegedly after they started making money from their snopes site the husband ran off with some hooker. They are quacks. Same with that metabunk website which is run by another shill.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

I dont think it's true.

I heard this morning that there are new reports out from people taking the trial vaccine, one lady apparently said that her back is all swollen. She allegedly said that every time she gets the flu shot her back swells up. We were laughing at that, well then why would the person continue to take it?! People are so dumb sometimes.

My mother and I were talking, we have never taken a flu shot and we both cannot remember the last time we had the flu.

EZwJuoSXkAQEOHX.jpg

This Viz cartoon is prophetic. Also their strip of the terrifying paramilitary 'The Bottom Inspectors'.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Here it is. and I thought Covidmarshalls were bad enough now, this looks to be on the way, the little lambs will be policing the sheep too 

- received an email yesterday from our local school on behalf of the police.

They are looking at recruiting 'junior' police officers - 8 - 18 to learn the ropes and dob in their fellow man and woman.

They will be called mini-police or cadets or VPC's  ....... apparently meaning 'Volunteer Police Cadet.
But, in my opinion will be more accurately known as:

"Very Precocious Cunt(s)"

Here's some of the pdf contents of the email to me:  (this is the description in 'letter to parents' pdf first:)

The police officers, police staff and adult volunteers who support cadet units are expected, to uphold the highest standards in line with the values of British policing.
The National VPC is a part of the wider National Citizens in Policing portfolio.

All forces operate under the National Police Chiefs' Council supported framework, sharing the common Aims and Principles of the VPC across England & Wales.
The purpose of the VPC is not to recruit police officers of the future, but to encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship amongst its members.
We believe that every young person deserves the opportunity to thrive regardless of his or her background. We encourage young people from all backgrounds to join the VPC, including those who may be vulnerable to the influences of crime and social exclusion.

The Aims of the VPC are:

To promote a practical understanding of policing amongst all young people.
To encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship.

To support local policing priorities through volunteering and give young people a chance to be heard.
To inspire young people to participate positively in their communities.The VPC, encompassing Mini Police, is a diverse group of young people aged 8 -18 years, who have a desire to support their local communities and gain a practical understanding of policing, developing their leadership skills by undertaking challenging social action projects in their communities.
There is no expectation of forces to operate the entire Mini-Police & VPC offer and this is outlined in the strategy as an aspirational vision.
The delivery and management of local units is supported by volunteers and other members of the Policing family which include police officers and police staff.
We have a vision to be a world-class, socially inclusive uniformed youth group based on the values of British policing, demonstrating every day positive impact in our local communities. This is based on four national objectives.

If your child is interested in becoming a VPC ( very precocious cunt ) please complete the attached survey.

21 minutes ago, Messenger said:

well then why would the person continue to take it?! People are so dumb sometimes.

thats applied to all drugs on the market.. people accept the side effects and the pills to combat the side effects because

mostly (not in the case of post op ) too lazy to change their diet and lifestyle or sooo far gone its the only option they are given

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

thats applied to all drugs on the market.. people accept the side effects and the pills to combat the side effects because

mostly (not in the case of post op ) too lazy to change their diet and lifestyle or sooo far gone its the only option they are given

I agree zArk, they simply need to change what they are eating in most cases.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

I heard this morning that there are new reports out from people taking the trial vaccine, one lady apparently said that her back is all swollen. She allegedly said that every time she gets the flu shot her back swells up. We were laughing at that, well then why would the person continue to take it?! People are so dumb sometimes.

My mother and I were talking, we have never taken a flu shot and we both cannot remember the last time we had the flu.

Yes they are having neurological problems which fits with known gullain Barre syndrome that flu jab can give. The weird Parkinson's type frozen disease that the Spanish flu people had etc. I don't think they're shouting ' their soul has gone' and 'they've killed god'. Just a hunch. Although I'm sure that reads well with the bible belt and gives more dissenters....

Quite clearly this is what a lot of people believe may be in bill gates vaccine though. I know that. 

Edited by kj35
13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is this just Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock all over again? They both made miraculous recoveries from this 'lethal and deadly' virus.

The 'Don' is in that 'at-risk' age group though.

Either this is all bollocks and both Mr and Mrs Trump make full 'recoveries' (either of them got any symptoms yet?).

Or this is a convenient time to 'bump off' Mr Trump. He could get gunned down in the street, or secretly poisoned, but would be another 'COVID death'. (Where would that leave the election though?)

Or this is all a smokescreen so that Mr Trump can effectively 'change his stance on Covid' and start pushing for more lockdowns and vaccines?

• Like 1
Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

Is this just Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock all over again? They both made miraculous recoveries from this 'lethal and deadly' virus.

The 'Don' is in that 'at-risk' age group though.

Either this is all bollocks and both Mr and Mrs Trump make full 'recoveries' (either of them got any symptoms yet?).

Or this is a convenient time to 'bump off' Mr Trump. He could get gunned down in the street, or secretly poisoned, but would be another 'COVID death'. (Where would that leave the election though?)

Or this is all a smokescreen so that Mr Trump can effectively 'change his stance on Covid' and start pushing for more lockdowns and vaccines?

Or to tidily keep him away from any more live debates before the election 

It is just as likely as any thing else they have got nothing more than a bloody cold, which as we all know is a corona virus. The M.S.M are still saying covid-19 in one sentence and then in the next calling it corona virus, to keep the confusion going so sheeple don't know the difference. As a result any one who tests positive for corona virus is expected to isolate for 14 days although they have nothing more than a bloody cold. ATCHOO.

Edited by banjo dog
Forgot to add
5 minutes ago, Jack said:

Talk Radio is my go to some great disussion on there

I grew up listening to LBC (Bob and Doug, Robbie Vincent, Mike Dickin, Tommy Boyd, Steve Allen, Therese Birch etc...) then switched to Talk Radion briefly after LBC got broken up, but then Radio 5 Live became my default station for car journeys. Nowadays I don't really listen to the radio and have more or less boycotted MSM since the start of the Kung Flu season back in March. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kala Namak said:

Talk Radio appear to be doing a better than other broadcasters at allowing lockdown sceptics to have their say which I think is encouraging. Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel...

Their talk brings an element of hope but my gut tells me this slight posturing of dissent is a measured allowance to pacify. The outcome is and remains business as usual i.e. technofascism full steam ahead.

Time will ultimately tell !  and I hope I'm wrong, but when have oppressive measures been retracted in the past?

• Like 1

I still know no-one, personally who has tested positive for this. My daughter's friend from uni had to have a test as part of her course and tested positive so I believe this although don't know said friend ..she has no symptoms at all. I know a small handful of people in my wider friendship group who reckon they have 'long covid' but all tests (They've had multiple) have proven negative.  I think they're hypochondriacs.

I know one dementia patient who has had no social services or mental health support since March. One cancer patient whose treatment was delayed. One person with crohns who has to have immunosuppressive drugs for his 8 weekly infusions but like chemo type treatment although not quite as bad ..that's continued throughout. One patient who needs an urgent spinal cord mri for a degenerative condition that could leave them quadriplegic if not treated ...it was requested in April and still not done despite repeated calls .

Don't know why I'm writing this. 

I live in a small village and early on our village Facebook group had a post from someone who said their husband and son had died of covid. It's the only post they ever wrote and no one seems to know who they are.  We are a small place. We talk.

Edited by kj35