Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

22 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

There is that.

I tell you what, when I am walking around, I can spot who has been vaccinated. Not so much on black people because their skin is dark and difficult to see but if they are white.....there are quite a few that I come across even the younger ones as well.

How can you tell? is there something to be looking for?

Tbh I keep away form people except family as much as I can.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Try a little experiment. Go to Google, type in 750 new cases. See what you get. Then pick any random number of new cases and enter that. Any number you choose will throw up a result.

Not totally the same as I understand that you're talking about new cases, but one of the most suspicious ones I saw was:

'New US Mark: 6 Million Cases In 6 Months'

🙄

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

How can you tell? is there something to be looking for?

Tbh I keep away form people except family as much as I can.

They look very unhealthy.... mild jaundice like colour or grey.

I try to stay away from people but when you go to a shop, post office etc....people just come so close to you and all they have to say is "sorry" and in that one breath....contains god knows how many spike protein.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

CANADA UNVEILS MANDATORY NATIONWIDE VACCINATIONS! Trudeau: “For Anyone Who Chooses to Not Get Vaccinated, There Will Be Consequences!”

https://redpilled.ca/canada-unveils-mandatory-nationwide-vaccinations-trudeau-for-anyone-who-chooses-to-not-get-vaccinated-there-will-be-consequences-video/

What can be worse consequence than dying of covid? 🤣

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I try to stay away from people but when you go to a shop, post office etc....people just come so close to you and all they have to say is "sorry" and in that one breath....contains god knows how many spike protein.

Thanks, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this now.

People have said to me they(vaxxed) don't seem 'all there'.

?

Edited by shadowmoon

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Problem is the hoops you have to jump through to home school. Will still do it but the system makes it a living hell at first. Welfare checks to make sure you’re not harming the kids etc. 

its never been so easy to take your kid out.

give the head the letter, they have to action it.

county education send u emails of guidance and ask for a teaching plan

fill in teaching/curriculum plan online send it in, they call you, say they are happy, job done

they say we will be in touch in a years time see how you are getting on.

good thing about covid, no home visits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ready for school, as predicted MONTHS ago.

As you said earlier, we don't want to create bad vibes but all we can do is to hand a copy of indemnity letter to parents so that they might be able to do something in case of death or life changing injury. If you didn't get the letter signed by a jabber....you have less chance to fight back.

7 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I colour could come from lack of oxygen under mask they are wearing. ;)

14 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

CANADA UNVEILS MANDATORY NATIONWIDE VACCINATIONS! Trudeau: “For Anyone Who Chooses to Not Get Vaccinated, There Will Be Consequences!”

https://redpilled.ca/canada-unveils-mandatory-nationwide-vaccinations-trudeau-for-anyone-who-chooses-to-not-get-vaccinated-there-will-be-consequences-video/

Why am I not surprised?

htrhtrhr.jpg.29ddc588275a089f2907972a75fcf005.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I colour could come from lack of oxygen under mask they are wearing. ;)

But I didn't see this last year when people were wearing masks during the lockdown.

For a little while, I tested my judgement and asked people if they were and they'd say How do you know?

I don't ask anymore. I trust my eyes. Cells are being destroyed and these people have less oxygen in their body hence the colour. Also their liver is compromised as well. Now that they have cancer causing cells injected, a perfect environment for cancer to develop, how wonderful. They love unoxygenated body but normies won't know these kinda things. It belongs to conspiracy world.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

But I didn't see this last year when people were wearing masks during the lockdown.

For a little while, I tested my judgement and asked people if they were and they'd say How do you know?

I don't ask anymore. I trust my eyes. Cells are being destroyed and these people have less oxygen in their body hence the colour. Also their liver is compromised as well. Now that they have cancer causing cells injected, a perfect environment for cancer to develop, how wonderful. They love unoxygenated body but normies won't know these kinda things. It belongs to conspiracy world.

Pfizer develops mRNA vaccines for cancers so they should be fine 😆

• Haha 1

Not that these stats mean much to us but let us see the latest BS stats they got going...

Well over 6 million cases 🤷‍♂️

image.png

230 million tests 🤦‍♂️

image.png

88 million vaccine doses 💩

image.png

138k "confirmed" deaths WITH positive PCR 

image.png

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Now that they have cancer causing cells injected, a perfect environment for cancer to develop,

Wonder if this could become like a contagious oncovirus from them? jesus that would be terrifying!

Just now, elongated1 said:

As you said earlier, we don't want to create bad vibes but all we can do is to hand a copy of indemnity letter to parents so that they might be able to do something in case of death or life changing injury. If you didn't get the letter signed by a jabber....you have less chance to fight back.

I meant bad vibes, as in they've already had the death jab & telling them they are pretty much certain to die according to a lot of doctors opinions. Is never going to change their mind.

Cognitive dissonance kicks in & they start trying to claim you are tin foil or flerther & need psych evaluation. So is same with their kids, you are not going to change most opinions.

Better to focus on those who do get it, but are still buying into the system, which is just as much a problem to me.

Like they keep going back to the snake oil salesmen owned politician or movie star.

They keep buying into the media dramas & clownworld in general. Talking about voting their way out of this nightmare.

They clearly dont know their enemy.

Not saying you dont know this Elongated, just as I see it with normies. But each to their own & if it makes you feel like you are making a difference then good.

People I speak to tho, I only talk when spoken too, or they guaranteed to laugh & patronise, gaslight you..

• Like 1

Was listening to this young boy on telegram, was saying how he hates his school. It sounds like communist nightmare when you put it all together, the anti-white anti-men anti-capitalist, environmental extremists, health extremism and so on. Compared to my school years, wow I had a fantastic time. It is real sad. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Was listening to this young boy on telegram, was saying how he hates his school. It sounds like communist nightmare when you put it all together, the anti-white anti-men anti-capitalist, environmental extremists, health extremism and so on. Compared to my school years, wow I had a fantastic time. It is real sad. 

I hated school, I wouldn't even go now if I was a kid.. no frigging way.

• Like 2