Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Clown World Science Journal

I don't like the term clown world, because it makes those in charge and their lackies seem benign.

They are psychopaths.

Dresden

original.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Soviet rape of German Women

You+mean+they+commited+suicide+you+ugly+

Cambodia  ... need I go on?

th?id=OIP.WYeCdeCruJFC5WUehAEKiwHaEx%26p

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

All adults no masks, all children with masks...

image.png

The new governor of New York

A few faces that get the spidey senses tingling.

If people don't wake up, then they better get used to our children being treated like cattle.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't like the term clown world, because it makes those in charge and their lackies seem benign.

They are psychopaths.

Dresden

original.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Soviet rape of German Women

You+mean+they+commited+suicide+you+ugly+

Cambodia  ... need I go on?

th?id=OIP.WYeCdeCruJFC5WUehAEKiwHaEx%26p

I keep being told that the guy that lets the rapey genocidal maniacs go unpunished is a legend. There should be trials for both sides.

16 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Not vaccine pick ‘n’ mix though. That’s available for your safety

Actually I'm not sure now Poland or UK but if you are fcuked after first dose of elixir you can pick another brand... 🙄

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this is MAJOR! I've checked the PubChem site myself, as described in the video,  and the Patent dates are true ...

U.S. Patent Office: Rothschilds Planned COVID19 in 2015

If valid, this may be strong evidence that would hold up in court that no less an authority than the U.S. Patents Office already had the Rothschild’s full patent with the title “System and Method for Testing for COVID19” in 2015.

https://principia-scientific.com/u-s-patent-office-rothschilds-planned-covid19-in-2015/

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

50 years ago, this would have been good fodder for a Monty Python skit, so absurd is the premise. But here we are, in the 21st century, surrounded by technological miracles that we could only dream about in the 1960s. And people believe that tall/short people are in more danger of catching a virus. Makes me want to weep.

BTW I had followed John Cleese on Twitter and he was advocating for this virus and how it is killing his friends... 

image.png.10173739623ddb02bbb802d814f26c88.png

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Problem is the hoops you have to jump through to home school. Will still do it but the system makes it a living hell at first. Welfare checks to make sure you’re not harming the kids etc. 

Welfare checks? I was homeschooled as a kid and was not aware of any of that????

29 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this is MAJOR! I've checked the PubChem site myself, as described in the video,  and the Patent dates are true ...

U.S. Patent Office: Rothschilds Planned COVID19 in 2015

https://principia-scientific.com/u-s-patent-office-rothschilds-planned-covid19-in-2015/

You know...I've heard this is a spiritual war so to say..and really it literally means a war of logic over belief...people literally had/have faith in so called Doctors and scientists and authority...I'm shocked to know that it was always the case..I trusted too because those close to me did..glade to say I'm awake! Just trying to get out of the chains..and sustain a good life...

Edited by Claire
  • Like 1

This is a bigger lie than we ever thought.

They are making up the numbers of new cases and tests.

In October, they will say there are 10,000 new cases a day. In November, they plan to say there are 21,000 new cases. By December they will say it is 50,000.

This is the plan. The formula they work to. They are making the entire thing up. This is a psychological operation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

People, this video will be deleted so please download and share it on your channel.

Check the comments as well. Bot can say a lot these days. 😮

Do you remember the guy who went around supermarkets with a megaphone and just played a speech.....

Imagine, you don't shout or speak into a megaphone but broadcast this while waiting at a bus stop and just walk away to the next target spot where people are bored and just standing around.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 3

Just now, elongated1 said:

Do you remember the guy who went around supermarkets with a megaphone and just played a speech.....

Imagine, you don't shout or speak into a megaphone but broadcast this while waiting at a bus stop and just walk away to the next target spot where people are bored and just standing around.

Bit late for that.

You just create bad vibes & histility, which is never good.

Better to focus on those willing to pay attention.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Bit late for that.

You just create bad vibes & histility, which is never good.

Better to focus on those willing to pay attention.

There is that.

I tell you what, when I am walking around, I can spot who has been vaccinated. Not so much on black people because their skin is dark and difficult to see but if they are white.....there are quite a few that I come across even the younger ones as well.

15 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

In October, they will say there are 10,000 new cases a day. In November, they plan to say there are 21,000 new cases. By December they will say it is 50,000.

This is the plan. The formula they work to. They are making the entire thing up. This is a psychological operation.

Are you talking about the UK mate? Cases are over 30,000 already. 

6 hours ago, Mr M said:

Other people have talked about this but it's likely that, if so, the effects will not start showing up for some time (3-5 years). Prions can be species specific, are 100% lethal and completely uncurable. They can also be spread to others and persist in the environment far longer than viruses.

Don't worry. They have already thought it through.

They will probably bring back BSE v.2 and blame it on that. Less meat consumption means that DNA repair cannot be efficiently done. Hence heavy promotion of veganism. It all makes sense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

There is that.

I tell you what, when I am walking around, I can spot who has been vaccinated. Not so much on black people because their skin is dark and difficult to see but if they are white.....there are quite a few that I come across even the younger ones as well.

Plenty of NPC out there, the mask just confirms what ive always knew.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1477360/Neil-Ferguson-UK-Covid-cases-daily-October-news-today-programme-latest-update-vn

Neil Ferguson warns UK may see 100k Covid cases daily by October as contact rates spike

PROFESSOR NEIL FERGUSON warned the UK could see another wave of Covid infection in October as citizens come into more contact with one another.

By Gerrard Kaonga

PUBLISHED: 08:39, Mon, Aug 16, 2021

That prick is at it again with his wild 'science' predictions.

29 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Try a little experiment. Go to Google, type in 750 new cases. See what you get. Then pick any random number of new cases and enter that. Any number you choose will throw up a result.

• Like 1