Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/4/2021 at 1:21 AM, Macnamara said:

 

'don't worry, we will bail you all out with universal basic income payments from the state. All you have to do is have a digital ID card, from the state, that has your up-to-date vaccine status on it and you can carry on paying your rent and buying your groceries'

It's pretty much the same here: can't evict non-payers even if they've been getting their rent money from UC and keeping it. But here ban on evictions is basically continuing (and it used to take 5-6 months to evict a non-payer or cannabis farmer before this) and it can take a year or more to get rid of someone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2021 at 9:32 AM, skitzorat said:

What if I'm average at 5'9 on a good day?

 

Image

Nah, gotta be tall people - after all, when you sit down in a pub or cafe it flies over your head - only need a mask when you stand up - gotta be riskier for tall people. You know it makes sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Nah, gotta be tall people - after all, when you sit down in a pub or cafe it flies over your head - only need a mask when you stand up - gotta be riskier for tall people. You know it makes sense

 

Clown World Science Journal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

He certainly is.

To think I once had time for the bastard.

I blush thinking about it.

 

About 15 or so years ago, I was listening to his radio show when it used to be on Friday and Saturday nights.  I'd enjoy sitting up listening to it.  What jolted me out of it was that he used to ridicule people who rang in and complained about immigration.  I didn't agree with what they were saying, but I disliked the way he was treating them and it started me off thinking.  It's a petty/trivial thing, but it's one of the things that broke down my previous naivety (as it then was).  I suppose I should thank him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Nah, gotta be tall people - after all, when you sit down in a pub or cafe it flies over your head - only need a mask when you stand up - gotta be riskier for tall people. You know it makes sense

 

50 years ago, this would have been good fodder for a Monty Python skit, so absurd is the premise. But here we are, in the 21st century, surrounded by technological miracles that we could only dream about in the 1960s. And people believe that tall/short people are in more danger of catching a virus. Makes me want to weep.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Clown World Science Journal

 

I don't like the term clown world, because it makes those in charge and their lackies seem benign.

 

They are psychopaths.

 

Dresden

 

original.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Soviet rape of German Women

 

You+mean+they+commited+suicide+you+ugly+

 

Cambodia  ... need I go on?

 

th?id=OIP.WYeCdeCruJFC5WUehAEKiwHaEx%26p

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I don't like the term clown world, because it makes those in charge and their lackies seem benign.

 

They are psychopaths.

 

Dresden

 

original.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Soviet rape of German Women

 

You+mean+they+commited+suicide+you+ugly+

 

Cambodia  ... need I go on?

 

th?id=OIP.WYeCdeCruJFC5WUehAEKiwHaEx%26p

 

 

 

I keep being told that the guy that lets the rapey genocidal maniacs go unpunished is a legend. There should be trials for both sides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this is MAJOR! I've checked the PubChem site myself, as described in the video,  and the Patent dates are true ...

 

U.S. Patent Office: Rothschilds Planned COVID19 in 2015

Quote

If valid, this may be strong evidence that would hold up in court that no less an authority than the U.S. Patents Office already had the Rothschild’s full patent with the title “System and Method for Testing for COVID19” in 2015.

 

https://principia-scientific.com/u-s-patent-office-rothschilds-planned-covid19-in-2015/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

50 years ago, this would have been good fodder for a Monty Python skit, so absurd is the premise. But here we are, in the 21st century, surrounded by technological miracles that we could only dream about in the 1960s. And people believe that tall/short people are in more danger of catching a virus. Makes me want to weep.

BTW I had followed John Cleese on Twitter and he was advocating for this virus and how it is killing his friends... 

image.png.10173739623ddb02bbb802d814f26c88.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...