Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

21 hours ago, zArk said:

with bacteria and fungus i can see the contagion issue but with a virus  ??? the evidence is still absent. supposition and assumption rules the viral world yet these coronaviruses havent been purified.

what better way to infect a whole country than seed clouds with the virus and rain it on everyone and everything

than

hoping it spreads from one person to the other like in cia propaganda films like outbreak

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Good reason to avoid covid swab tests:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8796119/Iowa-woman-leaked-brain-fluid-nose-COVID-19-swab-test.html#article-8796119

Iowa women leaked brain fluid after nasal swab!!!

A colleague of mine became partially paralysed in the face after swab.

I have been off this whole time so managed to avoid it. 

When I first seen it, my first thoughts were that it is waaaaay too close to the brain for my liking. 

Trying to destroy our pineal glands?

Edited by allymisfit
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true. 

With respect , that’s nonsense . 
Totally debunked by Corbett here. 

23 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

With respect , that’s nonsense . 
Totally debunked by Corbett here. 

Whether it is Bill Gates or not, they are still talking about removing the religiosity from people's brains using targeted DNA vaccines. 

It certainly sounded like Bill Gates to me when I watched the original video. Which I can't seem to find anywhere now. Also they do have face changing software for videos now as well. 

Edited by SimonTV
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

what better way to infect a whole country than seed clouds with the virus and rain it on everyone and everything

than

hoping it spreads from one person to the other like in cia propaganda films like outbreak

The recent rain we have had in the area I live (South East England) has left a residue on my car the like of which I've never seen......Like massive spots of dried sand.

32 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The recent rain we have had in the area I live (South East England) has left a residue on my car the like of which I've never seen......Like massive spots of dried sand.

Same here I'm in South east London Kent. Possibly from the California fires? 

The smoke plumes the other night. Reached mainland Europe. Not sure if it reached England but with storm Alex who knows?

IMG20200930215138_03.jpg

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

than

i dont agree with the virus contagion theory for viral illness , but i agree that germs such as bacteria and parasites do fit the contagion theory

i find the evidence virus theory creates is suspect ... Dr Harold Hillman https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB4EF14CM5IT3 has a long standing refutation of electron microscopy, its created images and how they impact upon medical sciences knowledge of cells

https://www.theinfectiousmyth.com/index2.php

• Like 1

Donald Trump tested positive for covid 33 days out. I don’t believe it for a second and why is it 33 days out from the election? I don’t understand the numbers game, all I know is that 33 is the Freemasons number 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm in the north east, and over the past few weeks my car has been getring covered in a brown type dirt, but lots of it also on my house windows. Not seen it like that before, glad you mentioned it. Small white planes and helicopters been around a lot here,  thought I was being paranoid, God knows what it is. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

than

Yeah I wouldn't put it past them that they would do something like that. I posted this in another thread  a couple of months ago, they have this mentality and don't have any empathy or morals towards us proles :

https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/how-millions-in-the-uk-have-been-exposed-to-germ-warfare-by-our-own-government/

42 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Donald Trump tested positive for covid 33 days out. I don’t believe it for a second and why is it 33 days out from the election? I don’t understand the numbers game, all I know is that 33 is the Freemasons number 

I believe the reference to the number 33 is that it means non-reality, an illusion, it's not real. 

See this:

• Thanks 1

The guy in this video is very frantic and over the top, but credit to him for experimenting with the Covid-1984 home test.

Three tests were completed in his name and that of two friends. Rather than providing their own samples, swabs were taken from a dog, a computer keyboard and the pavement. I won't give away the results.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true. 

Interesting link to pnac genetic weapons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The guy in this video is very frantic and over the top, but credit to him for experimenting with the Covid-1984 home test.

Three tests were completed in his name and that of two friends. Rather than providing their own samples, swabs were taken from a dog, a computer keyboard and the pavement. I won't give away the results.

Got to say (in the snowflakes words)  "OH MY GOD!"  
Actually no surprise to the red-pilled-  but fair dues to the annoying lad for testing this.  From a dog - hopefully this will get a shed load of hits and wake up some sheep.
image.png.81762640f696701a3e10c6a0b9778fc0.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
16 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Got to say (in the snowflakes words)  "OH MY GOD!"  
Actually no surprise to the red-pilled-  but fair dues to the annoying lad for testing this.  From a dog - hopefully this will get a shed load of hits and wake up some sheep.
image.png.81762640f696701a3e10c6a0b9778fc0.png

Don't be giving me that look, 14 days lockdown ya little fecker! 

Animals-Face-Mask-ASIAWIRE-4.jpg.7966dd2be735b81cf983a1f1a6b546ef.jpg.468175dcaca06871d8bdd8649db6594d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

must have got the idea from this story in MAY

COVID-19 test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli.

They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

the samples for the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19,

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020/05/a-fruit-reportedly-tests-positive-for-covid-19-false-positive-conspiracy/

also read

the CDC was found to be sending out tests contaminated with the actual virus. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<BULLSHIT ALERT

Edited by zArk